X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liek Pie

o wait, wrong troll

Comment

Pleasse for all Player current server ranking 5-8 naked all... i need pass my tok hard

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	whips.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	1679182
        Logged on oceanic to confirm.

Comment

Do you know if it works like the previous Soul Crystal event? As in, use all mount whips first, claim everything after?
          Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

I saved up 700 whips so far, LOOOLL, I can have new mount now.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
            Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
            Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by EllaBanana View Post
              Do you know if it works like the previous Soul Crystal event? As in, use all mount whips first, claim everything after?
              Pretty sure it does, but you can always test it by training 10 times or using the advanced train.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                Clothing piece most wanted after mount? What world do you live in? lol... Only REALLY dumb people go for event clothing.
                Non-cashers/balenors do have sophistication in their soul, just like cashers, cause all are just humans... Plus, we only get clothing from events.. Rage and looks combined make us want to buy it, after getting the mount.

I do plan to get the mount first, then the sword clothing.. My sword clothing is just only the surfboard and the broom, which really sucks, i've been using it for 2 months.... I've got to get that cool-looking sword... I do plan to exchange the amethyst for mount whips to get the cloth too, if the santa cap will not be enough... Amethyst is forever, but this cloth is just once a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                  Non-cashers/balenors do have sophistication in their soul, just like cashers, cause all are just humans... Plus, we only get clothing from events.. Rage and looks combined make us want to buy it, after getting the mount.

I do plan to get the mount first, then the sword clothing.. My sword clothing is just only the surfboard and the broom, which really sucks, i've been using it for 2 months.... I've got to get that cool-looking sword... I do plan to exchange the amethyst for mount whips to get the cloth too, if the santa cap will not be enough... Amethyst is forever, but this cloth is just once a year.
                  Not sure where you're from, but if you want cloths for the rage, get free balens or bound balens and buy it. If you're going for the looks, refer to the post you quoted.

Comment

Not sure where you're from, but if you want cloths for the rage, get free balens or bound balens and buy it. If you're going for the looks, refer to the post you quoted.
                    No free balens here, that is why I put there non-cashers/balenors... No free balens too... For bound balens, I still have lots to buy it with more important stuffs, like wings and double skills, as well as the Rain Dance, and that will take quite a half a year to buy all of those, before I can buy clothes..

Plus, we can't buy hot event items using bound balens.

Comment

Well you can use em all at once again, then spam hot events . No need to 5 at a time.
                      Player Class: Archer
                      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I am not sure about you, but I have yet to see any event cloth being repeated.

And no, Hot Sales does not count.

In fact... last years christmas clothing was this month's "consume" event... which requires you to spend a certain amount of balens to obtain.

I really doubt anyone had up to 50,000 bound balens to get those.

Comment

so close getting Frost Lion, ty for this wonderful event r2. well done
                          All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

You would be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                              I am not sure about you, but I have yet to see any event cloth being repeated.

And no, Hot Sales does not count.

In fact... last years christmas clothing was this month's "consume" event... which requires you to spend a certain amount of balens to obtain.

Actually, with each clothing synthesis you have a chance to get the clothing from events for free. I recently got the event clothing "fashion statement" just from synthesizing.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeak42 View Post
                                Actually, with each clothing synthesis you have a chance to get the clothing from events for free. I recently got the event clothing "fashion statement" just from synthesizing.
                                Blonde Wig, Fashion Statement, and Red n' Purple are special cases -- after 2.1 patch you were able to get them at any level, and there's no event where they were obtainable. They're more similar to Special Clothing than Event Clothing, could be typo, could be bug, either way there's not technically event clothing as no event ever where you could get them (that I know of anyways)

Comment

Working...
                                X