Whip event+sale starting tomorrow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Blonde Wig, Fashion Statement, and Red n' Purple are special cases -- after 2.1 patch you were able to get them at any level, and there's no event where they were obtainable. They're more similar to Special Clothing than Event Clothing, could be typo, could be bug, either way there's not technically event clothing as no event ever where you could get them (that I know of anyways)
    Yea, those were the one I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, the "weird event clothings"

Since before 2.1, all event clothing weren't obtainable from synthesizing.

Which was also the reason they removed the "surreal" costumes from players that obtain it, alone with the titles they obtained.

As you can see, the Surreal set is no longer listed in Dressing Room.

And currently, those 3 are the only special event ones you can obtain, you can not obtain Christmas clothing from synthesizing.

Comment

2300 whips nom!
      - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Yea, those were the one I mentioned in an earlier post in this thread, the "weird event clothings"

Since before 2.1, all event clothing weren't obtainable from synthesizing.

Which was also the reason they removed the "surreal" costumes from players that obtain it, alone with the titles they obtained.

As you can see, the Surreal set is no longer listed in Dressing Room.

And currently, those 3 are the only special event ones you can obtain, you can not obtain Christmas clothing from synthesizing.
        Not sure whether you can still get them... or maybe I'm just unlucky... have tried ~10 or so cores since it was proven you could get them. Only thing I got was a fluke level up on clothing but no Fashion Statement/Red n' Purple

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
          Not sure whether you can still get them... or maybe I'm just unlucky... have tried ~10 or so cores since it was proven you could get them. Only thing I got was a fluke level up on clothing but no Fashion Statement/Red n' Purple
          I am not sure either, cause I don't have lv.4 clothing yet, non-casher here, only get clothing from events.

But since lots of ppls kept on saying they got it, so I just assume they're still there.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            I am not sure either, cause I don't have lv.4 clothing yet, non-casher here, only get clothing from events.

But since lots of ppls kept on saying they got it, so I just assume they're still there.
            It 'worked' at lower levels as well, have seen it at lv2/3 from non cashers as well that did it during last tailor event. But really no idea if its still available or if patched, haven't seen any new people get it.

Comment

mahra or sepul guys ? Any1 have any idea ?

Comment

Originally posted by zZzJokerzZz View Post
                mahra or sepul guys ? Any1 have any idea ?
                you can get sepulcrum in game, while mahra's only event/balens -- imo seems like the better choice of the two.

Comment

I can't decide if i should get the mount or 200 mahras... I plan on saving mahras for the electric sylph we will get in a few months. Any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                    I can't decide if i should get the mount or 200 mahras... I plan on saving mahras for the electric sylph we will get in a few months. Any advice?
                    mount has awesome looks so i would get that xD but yeah lighting sylph is awesome mahra would be best choice i guess

Comment

use amethyst for whips its only 1800 for 30 whips

Comment

Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
                        use amethyst for whips its only 1800 for 30 whips
                        only if you don't have enough whips to get mount

not worth it using to get mahra

because 1800 amethyst = at least 5 days of Gold Rush before you can get the Gold Rush mount

(cause not everyone gets 800, most people rarely plunder others, and I see a lot of ppls doing it before double and just getting 200~400 a day)

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          4 hours limit.

im unsure if its really a 4 hour limit,

i tried to buy again after 4 hours and i couldnt even purchase it again

Comment

Originally posted by wartotal View Post
                            im unsure if its really a 4 hour limit,

i tried to buy again after 4 hours and i couldnt even purchase it again
                            There is also the 5,000 limit placed on the server.
                            "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                            Smart people outsmart each other.
                            Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                            TheGuardingDark status: ██
                            senadbasic status: ██
                            oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Working...
                            X