what is going on

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is going on

i was in bg fighting and at some point when to use a skill it blocked. i could see what people write , i could write msj, but my characther was blocked in fight without me or my enemy ataking or using skill. i said to be from lag so i tryed to reload, but nothing, when i get back in i can see the upper menu(hotevents, bg icon, daru/gold alckemy, but my screen was black and no image beside those things. i could acces things like friends panel, blacksmith , skills panel and tropps from keyboard but my screen still black beside those. i looged out and reloaded from another browser. and the same thing all over again. what can i do/what should i do?

Just wait.

Comment

Its R2's problem. I relogged thinking its my connection but its not. All other sites/websites work fine, wartune barely loads so....hope they'll solve it.
      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

yeah site not working at the mo

Comment

and same thing heappen to more people on my server while they were in bg. and after bg ended, it work fine now

Comment

Working...
          X