Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Best choice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Best choice?

    Guys help me about class...I want start to play on new server and want to know what class is best for playing if I am light donator.ty

  • #2
    id say mage

    Comment


    • #3
      Archers have more chance to kill Mages
      Mages have more chance to kill Knights
      Knights have more chance to kill archers
      Choose choose

      Comment


      • #4
        1.female mage(can get merried easier in future patches)
        2.knight
        ...
        ...
        ...
        6.archer
        Last edited by buuromania; 12-27-2013, 06:36 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Cheapest way to win in the game is with Mage. Mages are needed always and are awesome with AoE's and heals.

          I...I love you like a love song baby...
          I.. I love you like a love song baby...
          I...I love you like a love song baby...
          And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
          :o:o:o:o

          Comment


          • #6
            Mage are too boring to use... They get to dominate in everything, and you'll be bored:
            1. Too powerful, you can almost par with anyone easily. No challenge. (well, if you're an phlegmatic person, then don't mind this, you're happy with no challenge)
            2. Too useful, you'll get bored helping over and over again. (doing same things over and over again, unless you're a phlegmatic personality type person)
            3. I don't know, maybe it is just me, but I don't really like the image of the male mage (as well as their clothings and armors), compared to other classes. lol

            Archers are easy to use in start, well, at the end, better than mages, since they get to crit a lot... Crit is like gamble... So if you're adventurous, then go for archer.

            Knights are for the patient people... They are the class which gives a lot of challenge to use... So if your definition of fun is challenge, then go for this class.

            Comment


            • #7
              Knights the best

              Comment


              • #8
                Personally, I'd go with a mage if I had to start over.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I've played all 3. Knights are the funnest then archers then mages. Mages are the most powerful overall, archers own in catacombs and knights own in pvp.

                  If you want to be useful the whole game and destroy everyone be a mage

                  If you want to be useful the whole game, own early and suck later be an archer

                  If you want to have fun but suck early and own at the end be a knight

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Mages re easy route but if you're a light casher then knights probably would be best for you. Just bc archers and mages need double skill tree no matter what. If you plan on getting far with mage or archer you need to invest a decent amt right off the bat before you can start slowing down on spending. With knights you don't necessarily need that double skill tree. Sure it's awesome to have and very helpful but it isn't a necessity. You can still manage with out where as archer and mages you're pretty much gimped w/o out it. Only thing sucks is knights are a patient class and you will be frustrated through most of your career. You will never beat most mages in the game either with a knight. However, once you're higher lvl and build your toon right you can sustain dmg a lot more and be able to take out other knights and archers with ease. Just mages will always be a problem for you but that's why you try to avoid mages unless you are 100% sure you can beat them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                      Mages re easy route but if you're a light casher then knights probably would be best for you. Just bc archers and mages need double skill tree no matter what. If you plan on getting far with mage or archer you need to invest a decent amt right off the bat before you can start slowing down on spending. With knights you don't necessarily need that double skill tree. Sure it's awesome to have and very helpful but it isn't a necessity. You can still manage with out where as archer and mages you're pretty much gimped w/o out it. Only thing sucks is knights are a patient class and you will be frustrated through most of your career. You will never beat most mages in the game either with a knight. However, once you're higher lvl and build your toon right you can sustain dmg a lot more and be able to take out other knights and archers with ease. Just mages will always be a problem for you but that's why you try to avoid mages unless you are 100% sure you can beat them.
                      archer and mage need only 1skill tree to
                      As a mage i can say,go play...another game xD

                      _________


                      Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br


                      _________


                      Comment


                      • #12
                        While archers were in a bad spot, I'm not so sure they still are now. With sylphs, they became alot better overall.
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+


                        ^ Manly purple!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          While archers were in a bad spot, I'm not so sure they still are now. With sylphs, they became alot better overall.
                          The best class is crit knight with orange iris...tanky dmg dealer with Healing^^good for me and euro time zone...we dont have pipster here

                          _________


                          Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br


                          _________


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Agreed! prepare 10,000 USD to become a crit knight, otherwise choose archer/mage which makes your life easier.

                            Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            The best class is crit knight with orange iris...tanky dmg dealer with Healing^^good for me and euro time zone...we dont have pipster here
                            _________________________________

                            Monkey King [S3] US EAST
                            Character Name: Ghang
                            Status: Played since April 21, 2014

                            Wartune [S67] US EAST
                            Character Name: Halifax
                            Status: Played since Nov 11, 2012

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If you are a light cashier, Mage. I started as archer and the upkeep to stay dominating most opponents is simply to high esp with the fact that we get less gold now. Knight/Warrior w/e is just too slow, its like playing a slug.

                              Best class is the one that doesn't get into the R2 trap in the first place...the *smart* class
                              My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X