Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a shame lol but its like that . it cant be helped

Comment

Knight will turn into most powerfull class soon,even now they are the best if u cash hard if u will put now maxed knight archer or mage against eachother - knight pown em

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
        i can say knights vs mage of same br,,,,,,,, mages can win by an inch but talk about mp dungeon without a knight ,, u sir are smoking hard crack
        We run Lych NM without knights all the time, and we have never felt we needed one either... For the record, that doesn't mean knights are bad, we simply don't need them more than any other class I have nothing against Knights, but to claim that someone is stoned just for saying that they don't need knights for mpd, is out of line in my opinion.
        Mage Calira on US East
        Lvl: 80
        BR: 159K+

Comment

Mage or Archer for sure, knights are well, uhm trash.

Comment

If you are a free player, mages might be cheapest to build since a good mage only needs to level up 5 stats. You don't need crit or block until after lvl70. Your specialization (healing/dps/tanking) depends on your skill set, and you can change later in the game. You don't need to refill HP as often as the other two. Your rage regain comparing to your rage consumption can almost match those of knights. You will get less from WB, but you can save on other places so your development pace won't be slowed down. Before sylphs were introduced, mages were always needed for multiplayer dungeons, but with sylphs and runes you are replaceable.

If you plan to cash big and want to kill everyone, I'd suggest knight. As a knight, if you want to do well in both worlds (damage & tanking), you'll need to level up every stat and able to make beastly blows while receiving more hits than everyone. If you specialize in one route, it's very difficult to change route later on because your base stats are optimized for that route. You are slow, but you don't suffer rage starvation, so you can use big hit skills more often than the rest. It'll take more time or money to build a knight, and it's easy to break a knight build, but a well built knight kills all of equal power, because you are the most well-rounded class. Knights in Wartune are not the same as knights in other games, so it'll be hard to borrow experience from somewhere else. I've personally found knight the easiest for me, but that's only my own opinion.

If you've already played archer in other games, then archer might be easiest for you, since archers in Wartune are not far from archers in other games. You hit fastest and get the highest rewards on any challenges where rewards are based on damage points made. Archer is a relatively rigid class. There's basically only one way to build an archer, and the only difference is strong archers and weak archers. You don't need specialization, as your spec depends only on your skill set, not your stats. You can never be a tank. Without troops and without teammates you are the weakest. Archers suffer rage starvation all the time, and you are more needed for the low damage skills than the high damage ones in high level dungeons, and relatively weak on PvP. But you are needed because your skills are hard to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by Sturlalex View Post
              We run Lych NM without knights all the time, and we have never felt we needed one either... For the record, that doesn't mean knights are bad, we simply don't need them more than any other class I have nothing against Knights, but to claim that someone is stoned just for saying that they don't need knights for mpd, is out of line in my opinion.
              LL boss is mainly AOE, and rage and CD are not a problem, so it makes almost no difference for any class. I'm a knight and still in 55 set. I see no significant difference for running with any class. It'll be nice to have an archer to slow down the boss so we take less hits, but after the stun it's better to get hit than not (for a reason you already know XD). Mage would be a better healer in here because there's full rage and no CD, but the Apollo's Shield of 4 knights can far outdo the CD time of Raindance so we don't need to heal every other turn and don't need to worry the archer goes down too fast (from past experience, it was always the archer who can't stand until the end :/). I haven't played 70 MPs as archer & mage yet, but will do when my archer and mage are lvl70. My mage is a tanking mage so I guess she should be ok. I hope my archer doesn't die too fast tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
                most on every server, 45 % play mage, 50 % play archer rest of it play knight...
                c'mon plz send your mages & archers over to my servers. we are always short on those & my weak archer is forced to run MPs harder than she can handle, simply because there aren't enough strong archers around. I don't like being the one to always die faster than anyone else on team or to run up to 16 MPDs a day because of archer shortage. the one to always give us WB inspiration is a knight by the way.

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                  c'mon plz send your mages & archers over to my servers. we are always short on those & my weak archer is forced to run MPs harder than she can handle, simply because there aren't enough strong archers around. I don't like being the one to always die faster than anyone else on team or to run up to 16 MPDs a day because of archer shortage. the one to always give us WB inspiration is a knight by the way.
                  but i do get more roses as archer than knight :P that might be one good thing about being a rare race XD

Comment

hahaha lol i cant stop laughing about this,,, archers are really dead in your server ,aren't they?

Comment

mage 100x over, when new maps are released and are hard most need 2 mage, so u nvr short a team, all round decent toon, needed and performs in all areas
                      Blizzarea
                      S147
                      Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

am sorry did u forgot one thing that many archers lack enormous block and defence which knights have

am sorry to say this but u failed as a knight ,, knights are needed to hold bosses for a a longer time while mages are busy reading their spells for heal, on the other hand archers are good too but a knight is a tank everywhere u go, no matter what,, ignore it and u will see it for yourself ..

the only reason as to why i say this is because lost confidence in yourself and ignored as to why u became a knight.

i can say knights vs mage of same br,,,,,,,, mages can win by an inch but talk about mp dungeon without a knight ,, u sir are smoking hard crack
                        as a dps knight, of equal power, archers are still easiest, but i actually prefer fighting mages over knights because i can 1-shot mages with 1 delphic while for half the time knights got me after they survive my delphic. i don't like fighting mages because it's extremely difficult to come out at full HP, but tanking knights kill me more often than mages. tanking mages are the hardest, but they are the hardest for everyone, not just me. good thing, i don't see that many tanking mages around. i'm trying to build a tanking mage, and hopefully i can kill everyone like they do and compete for the front row against knights ;P

as for MPDs, i agree knights are less needed, mainly because knight has fewer unique skills that the other 2 classes don't have. except for agoran shield, all other knight skills have equivalents for mages and archers. Tenacity is unique, but it can be replaced by astrals. with sylphs and runes, mages & archers are largely replaceable, but without those they are needed. i play all 3 classes, and still like knight better than the other two. i slacked out for MPDs until lvl70 as knight, & still found no problem putting up with team. i'm still considering whether or not to do 60 set for the mage, and for the archer i guess i have no choice but do it.

Comment

hahaha lol i cant stop laughing about this,,, archers are really dead in your server ,aren't they?
                          kinda of. we have about 1/3 of each class on the server, but when the team is not good enough to kill fast, we need 2 archers prior to the release of Hades, so often times i had to tag along even tho they knew i would get pwn-ed before the end T_T they sent flowers for my help, but i don't want to refill hp 400 times a day because of that >.< that extra gold from WB is hardly enough to offset my hp consumption, and i'm a free player so no Power of Healing or WB balens bonus for me *_* T_T

Comment

Knights are best. i laugh when a mage and archer stand behind me and continuously heal me , and archer just scatter, deep freeze, and King attack
                            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              Knights are best. i laugh when a mage and archer stand behind me and continuously heal me , and archer just scatter, deep freeze, and King attack

because you obv cant tank enough

you need to be healed like a little baby

us archers are independent, we can bloodthirsty strike for hp
                              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                              Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                                because you obv cant tank enough

you need to be healed like a little baby

us archers are independent, we can bloodthirsty strike for hp
                                actually mages heal trees and take long time reading spells , while archers are busy switching their arrowns ,, knights will just tank and hit with all they got

Comment

Working...
                                X