Best choice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

but always knights need mages thats a fact
    Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-06-2014, 06:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Mages re easy route but if you're a light casher then knights probably would be best for you. Just bc archers and mages need double skill tree no matter what. If you plan on getting far with mage or archer you need to invest a decent amt right off the bat before you can start slowing down on spending. With knights you don't necessarily need that double skill tree. Sure it's awesome to have and very helpful but it isn't a necessity. You can still manage with out where as archer and mages you're pretty much gimped w/o out it. Only thing sucks is knights are a patient class and you will be frustrated through most of your career. You will never beat most mages in the game either with a knight. However, once you're higher lvl and build your toon right you can sustain dmg a lot more and be able to take out other knights and archers with ease. Just mages will always be a problem for you but that's why you try to avoid mages unless you are 100% sure you can beat them.
      once again oxy you have shown how stupid you are

i am an archer and do NOT need double skills, i have only spent balens for sylph skills
      IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
      Class: Archer
      Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
      Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
        actually mages heal trees and take long time reading spells , while archers are busy switching their arrowns ,, knights will just tank and hit with all they got

they dont hit very hard though

Comment

mage :3 hhhhh
          ooo naww, you didn't. you gotta be trollin' me o_O

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            they dont hit very hard though
            yeah ,, archers are masters on that but ohh well knights are tanks

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
              once again oxy you have shown how stupid you are

i am an archer and do NOT need double skills, i have only spent balens for sylph skills
              if you are starting on a new server, you need double skill as a archer, else it's really hard to get to the top. If you are joining a old server, most likely there are going to be people who will help you with mpd and it's not as necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveMagic777 View Post
                Guys help me about class...I want start to play on new server and want to know what class is best for playing if I am light donator.ty
                light donor huh , go with a mage if u dont wanna regret other characters later ,, there are very heavy cashers here so mage is the best if u are a casher or not

Comment

I will vote for mage...

Comment

Originally posted by haquebd View Post
                    I will vote for mage...
                    true mages are best class for now but i dont know how long . but they always will remain the best no matter what

Comment

Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                      but always knights need mages thats a fact
                      I just did LL NM with 3 knights REALLY FAST & ended boss fight at 81317/91536 HP. Nopes not 4 iris, it's 1 iris 1 apollo 1 hades 1 gaia, and the Hades is only lvl41 (he needs the EXP so we allowed it ;D). Thanks for the fun posts from some people XD It's so funny to see some people thought they were irreplaceable. Reality is that we prefer 1 for each class & the 4th be anyone, because that simplifies our job. It's complicated for all 4 players to hit & tank & heal & freeze & debuf & purify etc. It's much simpler if we let 1 focus on healing & puri, 1 on freeze/debuff, 1 on tanking, & 1 on hitting, that way we don't need every team member to do all the job. But when such arrangement is not readily available, everyone can still do the job of everyone else. It just takes a little practice to do it right. We are not an overpowered team. We just know what each opponent requires & tackle it accordingly. I saw some said knights are weak but then they put the weak ones at front to take hits instead of protecting them with their strong powers? Doesn't that contradict their own claim? Or do they mean they don't think the strong ones should protect the weak ones & should just let their weak teammates die so that the weaklings got scared & stop bugging them for MP runs? Maybe ;D On servers with a relatively low average BR I saw quite a lot of players who don't know the game & insist on assigning roles according to character class. On servers with giants I actually met more people who would look at the individual stats and sylphs when assigning roles. I guess strong players become strong for not just the time & money they input into this game but also the knowledge & experience they build up along the way.

Comment

The coming new patch favors archers but does nothing for knights by the way. I'm not happy because I'm weakest as archer and strongest as knight. But who knows. That might be a little compensation for my archer's long & tortuous growth experience.

Comment

Originally posted by neoq8 View Post
                          if you are starting on a new server, you need double skill as a archer, else it's really hard to get to the top. If you are joining a old server, most likely there are going to be people who will help you with mpd and it's not as necessary.

once again i started on a new server did not need any double skills, it's called doing dungeon as a group, mpds are not a solo thing

you have just proven you are just as stupid as oxyfool

Comment

Originally posted by R238423534 View Post
                            The coming new patch favors archers but does nothing for knights by the way. I'm not happy because I'm weakest as archer and strongest as knight. But who knows. That might be a little compensation for my archer's long & tortuous growth experience.
                            am sorry to mislead but the upcoming patch will totally make knights the master of BR monster class, tanks and also will be highly far away br from other class

Comment

Working...
                            X