Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Santa cap Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Santa cap Exchange

pls put more missions in hot event to give santa cap cause we couldn't have too much of caps and thx

If you saved up whips you could get plenty, lol. Got 200+ w/o a balen spent.

Comment

and how can i know there is an event like that plsssss give more

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        If you saved up whips you could get plenty, lol. Got 200+ w/o a balen spent.
        Me too... I was able to get the mount, and by Jan 1, I'll be able to get the Royal Sword too..

Well, r2 was generous after all... hehe (?)

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyghaleb View Post
          and how can i know there is an event like that plsssss give more
          There's one every month, as much as they take pleasure in hiding it from any event list it still happens, even if one month they don't do it means next month will be even better.
          Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          Me too... I was able to get the mount, and by Jan 1, I'll be able to get the Royal Sword too..

Well, r2 was generous after all... hehe (?)
          Making it unlimited was a nice thing, could have been far worse imo... grats on the mount

Comment

I saved up 700+ whips before this events, now I got 200+ caps w/o spending balens, LOOLL.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
            Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
            Character Name: Halifax

Comment

make like online reward like box give every 1 hour a santa cap really it's needed pls ! i really need that hair

Comment

i got my mount now, and still have 50+ cap and that all free
                just keep some stuff to use it in right time
                Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

ppls shouldn't have used all their mount whips, lol, I see ppls crying next month.

on other note, don't see why ppls are so surprised by the unlimited events... since it was originally that way back 5+ month ago before they made it into a limited event.

R2's just tricking people into thinking they're doing a good event, when before they were just doing bad events.

Comment

i not one of that ppl who regreting what they do
                    why should whine for what we done, what done is done
                    if we cant got it that time, maybe thr will be another one. lol
                    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

ALways hoard soul crystals and mount whips no matter what level you are. Haording those items pays off greatly when there is a hot event/event quest for them.

Comment

I used every single whip I had.

I then used every single whip I earnt from using the original whips.

I then used all the whips I earnt from using the earnings off the first lot...

All in all... I earnt more than then 160 caps for the mount.

Regrets... none. My BR went up several good sized chunks.

Now I just wait for a good Soul Crystal event... I'll get to clear out a good space in my inventory when that comes around...
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          ppls shouldn't have used all their mount whips, lol, I see ppls crying next month.

on other note, don't see why ppls are so surprised by the unlimited events... since it was originally that way back 5+ month ago before they made it into a limited event.

R2's just tricking people into thinking they're doing a good event, when before they were just doing bad events.
                          dunno what u do in this game if you don`t gather 300-400 whips per month lol

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          I used every single whip I had.

I then used every single whip I earnt from using the original whips.

I then used all the whips I earnt from using the earnings off the first lot...

All in all... I earnt more than then 160 caps for the mount.

Regrets... none. My BR went up several good sized chunks.

Now I just wait for a good Soul Crystal event... I'll get to clear out a good space in my inventory when that comes around...
                          probably we will wait 3-4 months for a new unlimited. buut with a 3 page inventory i can survive with my 15k sc.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyghaleb View Post
                            pls put more missions in hot event to give santa cap cause we couldn't have too much of caps and thx

You should know by now since the beginning of this game. Every month there is a soul crystal and mount event. That's why it's important to save soul crystals and mount whips.

Comment

lol, i only used my stock 480 whips and i already got the lion with a few leftover caps. And i used all my whips on last month's event. also of course i didnt spend any balens in events like this.

480 whips can give you 119 caps, and if you done all the events(including midnight resets) before the whip event started you should have enough caps.
                              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                              X