Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Santa cap Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by symedia View Post
    dunno what u do in this game if you don`t gather 300-400 whips per month lol
    Not talking about just me.

I am speaking about anyone that plays this game, not just players in huge guilds, not just cashers, but everyone in general.

Most Mount whips you get in game are from Guild Battle.

Events is the 2nd source to get whips (mostly from whip event and givebacks)

Rest is from small activities like Guild Wheel, at most 2~3 whips a day, 2 whip from devotion

The new Jewel Hunt sometimes gives you a whip, but it's very rare
    But you do get 2 random rarity chests that contain whips from Lucky Star, and more if you get pass 500 points in Jewel per day

That's it really, there's no other sources that gives you mount whips...

In all, 30 days of devotion = 60 whips
    If you get 2 whips a day from Guild wheel = 60 whips a month (120 total count)
    If in large guild, 10~30 whips a week = 40~120 whips a month (160~240 total count)
    This is before jewel hunt was out, actually more, we now get 2 whip a day from devotion instead of 1 like before.

2 random rarity chest in Jewel Hunt from Lucky Star
    Iron = 2 whip
    Copper = 2 whip
    Silver = ??? (I haven't gotten one yet, is it 5?)
    Gold = 8 whip
    Either way, if you only get Iron/ Copper, that would be 120 whips a month (280~360 total count)

If you do get 500 points every day from Jewel Hunt = 150 whips a month (430~510 total count)
    (but not everyone gets 500pt every day, it's all up to luck and guessing where they'll be combos and chain reactions)

The whip you get from events differs, since every month have a different reward count.
    (somewhere between 10~50 counts)

Overall, estimated counts is as you said, 300~400, however, like this time's event, you need at least 600 mount whip to reach 160 santa caps +/- givebacks and how many santa cap you got from in-game events to get the Frost Lion mount.
    Meaning if you do not save at least some Whips (don't use all), when an event like this is out again, you won't have enough whips to get the good stuff.

5 whip = 1 whip back = 1 cap
    50 whip = 10 whip back = 10 cap
    100 whip = 20 whip back = 20 cap
    500 whip = 100 whip back = 100 cap

600 whips would give you 120 santa caps

Now if you had spend all in previous events and only gotten the ones you get per month, 300~400

That means you can only get up to 60~80 santa caps, +60 from in-game event = 120~140 santa caps, 20 short of getting Frost Lion Mount.

So yea.. its best to not use all and save some for insurance.

What I did was just use enough to get Frost Lion Mount and save the rest for later events.
    Last edited by anichaos; 12-28-2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Now if you had spend all in previous events and only gotten the ones you get per month, 300~400

That means you can only get up to 60~80 santa caps, +60 from in-game event = 120~140 santa caps, 20 short of getting Frost Lion Mount.

So yea.. its best to not use all and save some for insurance.

What I did was just use enough to get Frost Lion Mount and save the rest for later events.
      Just wanna add. When you have the 100 whips back from using 500 whips, you will get 20 whips back from those 100 whips, then lastly 4 whips from those 20 whips.
      so, the total cap gain from 500 whips:

100+20+4= 124 caps. now, with the maximum cap gained for free player is 62, people should have plenty leftover caps with 500 whips.

also, if you only have 400 whips, you can barely make it for frost lion because 400 whips -> 80+16+3 = 99 caps. now with 62 caps if you did all events including the ones with midnight resets you will have 161 caps.
      Last edited by Arlad; 12-28-2013, 12:34 PM.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

@ani ... 400 whips is oky for limited events. and probably a unlimited event will come again in 3-4-5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
          @ani ... 400 whips is oky for limited events. and probably a unlimited event will come again in 3-4-5 months.
          well, I was also talking about the OP of this thread.

Basing on how his join date is DEC 2013... you can bet he just joined now and is a non-casher with no clothing.

Which is why he really wants to get the hat.

And since he just joined, he only have the whips from this month and have nothing saved up from previous months.

He's an example of what happens if you did not save your things from before.

Comment

600 whip = 150 santa cap not 120
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
              600 whip = 150 santa cap not 120
              Actually 600 is 149, to be precise. 601 is 150.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I trained my mount 1891 times (no spending, just saved). Got my Apollo to purple *happydance*.
                Now need an SC event, my vault getting full with these .
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

As you can see, I did not count in the Givebacks, which I mentioned up there +/-

Comment

santa cap event on in S396 but theres no way to get the caps?? no drops no events to gain them and hasnt been for a week or more o.O. so how the players in S396 ment to get santa caps?????????????, no whip event there either.

Comment

Working...
                    X