server time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server time

Hi , i come to all brasillians who asking , why , we dont have a time from our cowntry , as the same chile , venezuela , argentina , paraguai , we are the same part of land south america , we need one server with the south america time , please , because we have 4 hrs of time plus yours central amerrica .

please think with love , because we love play wartune ,

thanks for attention
    brasilR2gamer

You can try to play Brazilian Wartune.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

they dont have bound ballens dont hany kind of good stuuf who r2games have , and i prefer here . have oceanic , europe , 2 kinds of usa west and east , is just missing south america , is just wy we cant have here with you all ? isnt about get in other page to play and yes we all have the same space and as me a player who like play here , im ASKING , to owners , if they can see that andresolve one server to south america who is made of brasil , chile ,paraguai, urugay , argentina !
      so thank you totell me that , what i allready know

Comment

Originally posted by brasilr2gamer View Post
        they dont have bound ballens dont hany kind of good stuuf who r2games have , and i prefer here . have oceanic , europe , 2 kinds of usa west and east , is just missing south america , is just wy we cant have here with you all ? isnt about get in other page to play and yes we all have the same space and as me a player who like play here , im ASKING , to owners , if they can see that andresolve one server to south america who is made of brasil , chile ,paraguai, urugay , argentina !
        so thank you totell me that , what i allready know
        Hi, I'm brasilian. The brazilian wartune HAVE bound balens, sylphs, cloud city, and so on. It only doesn't have the part 2 of 2.1, with sylph upgrading, amethist mine, sylph skills. But, for free players, the brazilian wartune is slightly better. The things with bound balens is very cheaper than english wartune. OFC, if the ametist mine, sylph upgrading and sylph skills are so important for you, you can try US East servers. 3 hours difference.

Comment

3 hrs inst , at lest 4 hrs , and summer time plus 1 hrs so wher you from brasil did you dont know that ?? and never ill be close to R2 sorry but never ill be , and again i ill tell again im not postting to people gimme info what to do , and yes to oweners respond if they can put for us WHO LIKE PLAY HERE ... one server whith time fom south america . but thank you for another answer , without be my question

Comment

By my knowledge R2 has no intention of adding new time zones to their servers.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

ok thank you , ill be great if they put for soth america but im still waitting , but ty mate , i hope they put south america

Comment

Working...
              X