Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When people with 40k br in forum asks others to strip to help them clear TOK Hard

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if tok existed 16 months back 1 50k br could probarbly clear tok nm with no need of top guys unequipping

Comment

try play in oceanic, even 100k party BR average cant pass easly. lol
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
        maybe u can ask zerf, or iggo on how to clear tok nm with 40k br.
        Yeh, I'm pretty sure I'm not in that bracket lol.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          Yeh, I'm pretty sure I'm not in that bracket lol.
          hey Mr.100k br bracket -_-

Comment

Will this be a start of newer dramas?
            Quite funny how you're the making a thread like this, asking a question like that?
            You must love drama. I don't see why this is a problem for you really.

Live and let live, no use to make useless threads like this that only causes drama.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Quite funny how you're the making a thread like this, asking a question like that?
              You must love drama. I don't see why this is a problem for you really.

Live and let live, no use to make useless threads like this that only causes drama.
              I agree, I love korean dramas, they are so dramatic.

Anyway, was hoping that you could teach those 30k-40k br guys how to clear TOK NM.
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I agree, I love korean dramas, they are so dramatic.

Anyway, was hoping that you could teach those 30k-40k br guys how to clear TOK NM.
                I thought this thread was about ToK Hard, anyway can I ask what your BR is?
                (Or some more character info, always hiding behind a name like that is easy or are you afraid people might recognise you?)
                You seem to be alot of talk...

And I refuse to continue this discussion with you after this reply, will just end up nowhere.
                Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-29-2013, 03:31 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

(Or some more character info, always hiding behind a name like that is easy or are you afraid people might recognise you?)

And I refuse to continue this discussion with you after this reply, will just end up nowhere.
                  Oh well my br is 300 br and I am level 10. Does that satisfy your curiousity?

Comment

why you want everyone br just to campare with yours? there are plenty people stronger then you out there you know?? o_0

Comment

Well this is getting out of hand in the forums. I play in ************ platform, and no one asks anyone to strip for tok (maybe because our cross-server rankings involve other platforms too, but still, we don't ***** about it in world chat or the servers of the top players). My team recently cleared tok hard because one was stripped and the other was half stripped. Sometimes in tok nm, one doesn't strip and we can only finish level 1. There was a time two did strip, we can't even pass level 1. But again, we don't whine. No one whines. We are thankful if they strip but if they don't, it's fine. The are actually doing us a favor. Even if the top 4 didn't remove their gears, they can still finish tok nm with pots, scrolls, and warriors call. No one should impose. Tok was not meant for players to strip because if that was the case, then they should have made it like that from the beginning. So don't impose on those who don't strip, be thankful for those who do.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        why you want everyone br just to campare with yours? there are plenty people stronger then you out there you know?? o_0
                        No man, I wasn't talking about my BR. He constantly talks about mine when he adresses me, that's why I ask him.
                        Hiding behind a random name, not giving any info about himself, insulting others isn't really the way to go now is it?

Oh and I'm well aware how nub I am in the Wartune universe .

Originally posted by R26341559 View Post
                        Even if the top 4 didn't remove their gears, they can still finish tok nm with pots, scrolls, and warriors call.
                        No they can't that's the problem. Tok is made badly. Out of 4 in the top 4, 2 on the same server (s5), 2 others on individual servers (s3 and s22).
                        So it's impossible for NM to be passed by anyone, even the top 4, when not unequiping a certain amount.
                        Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-29-2013, 04:06 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

No man, I wasn't talking about my BR. He constantly talks about mine when he adresses me, that's why I ask him.
                          Hiding behind a random name, not giving any info about himself, insulting others isn't really the way to go now is it?

Oh and I'm well aware how nub I am in the Wartune universe .
                          he is a troll just let him be,he/she maybe even quited game lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            he is a troll just let him be,he/she maybe even quited game lol
                            Yeah, I agree I am just a troll, well at least I dont ask people to strip or get people to strip to help me to clear tok lol.

For that matter, I do pay and play this game as what everyone else does, and if the top 4 does strip, well I do TOK NM, if they dont, I do TOK Hard.

I just cant understand why those 40k br not pointing finger at Iggo or burningang wants to clear TOK NM, needing others to strip and cursing them or blaming them for being selfish when those people cant wake up at 3am to strip.

Comment

Yeah, I agree I am just a troll, well at least I dont ask people to strip or get people to strip to help me to clear tok lol.

For that matter, I do pay and play this game as what everyone else does, and if the top 4 does strip, well I do TOK NM, if they dont, I do TOK Hard.

I just cant understand why those 40k br not pointing finger at Iggo or burningang wants to clear TOK NM, needing others to strip and cursing them or blaming them for being selfish when those people cant wake up at 3am to strip.
                              You're still goin on about something I said weeks ago? Haven't read my more recent posts then I imagine, because that wouldn't be in your trolling favor I take it. Here is my latest:

I can pass Hard without much trouble when 2 equiped, and lagg not too bad, 3 or more equiped mostly just mauls us due to lagg.
                              NM is naked for quite a few days now (4 or 5) so I want to thank the people responsible for that, been a great help .
                              Now do me a favour and stop being such a child, I'd appreciate it .
                              Last edited by IggyBousse; 12-29-2013, 04:54 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

You're still goin on about something I said weeks ago? Haven't read my more recent posts then I imagine, because that wouldn't be in your trolling favor I take it. Here is my latest:

Now do me a favour and stop being such a child, I'd appreciate it .
                                No comments about you, was trying to be polite and asking your wise opinion on how to clear TOK NM for those 40k when they have cleared TOK hard.

Anyway world boss is coming soon and gl to wb.
                                Last edited by R21577189; 12-29-2013, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X