Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Thank you for Stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adiroit
    replied
    Want to formally thank Lekyo and Hawa

So after many many days of TOK Hard (West Coast) and never being able to clear it.. I can finally say that we did it!

Thanks to Lekyo and Hawa for being nekkid was a nice surprise upon getting in.

165k BR Knight
    153K BR Knight
    124k BR Archer
    107k BR Mage

It took about 40 minutes of attempts on the 5th level..

Mainly because Barbarella and Vulcan would squoosh each of us in the face if they were able to get into sylph mode!

In the beginning, 2 of us Chaos rune. Finally got Vulcan and Barb at the same time. Vulcan gave us his 30% damage reduced shield (Apollo's Shield) and Barb did an attack on their own team.

So far so good. By this time Lekyo and Hawa are dead.

Barb has about 80% HP and Vulcan has about 95% (he dodges everything, I swear).

We then use our holy seals and even though I thought Srev stunned Barb too soon, in the end it worked. Stunned them both, and the 4 of us switch to sylph
    mode.

1 Hercules
    1 Athena
    1 Poseidon
    1 Iris

Poseidon and Iris heal us up fully. Athena and I do random attacks. Finally I get a chance to use my ultimate attack (Thunder Wave) while they are still stunned! Hercules uses his ultimate as well.

BOOM 193k crit on Vulcan, he falls to the floor.

We bite our lips in nerves / anticipation because we know if Barbarella is able to use her ultimate attack, we all crumble to the floor at the same time.

By this time barbarella is out of stun and pwning our faces as a beautiful pink Hades (evolved form, not sure of name).

We attack with all we got! ... and a few crits later Barb joins Vulcan on the floor in the fetal position.

I enjoyed this happening today. Vulc and Barb get an honorable mention for being super tough!

-S418
    Last edited by Adiroit; 08-02-2014, 04:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Yea, guys make great job for us till zebq dont back...tok nm should be stripped or at last only 1 dressed,what with stun is not a problem

Leave a comment:

• Relinq
    replied
    ToK nm

I just want to express my gratitude to all of you 1-4 ... jessy , lapasha , quorax , R4GE
    Thank you, guys..

Leave a comment:

• ibzc00
    replied
    Thanks to kabam US east coast 3 of the top 5-8 for stripping. You made my day!

BTW, how to people maintain a high BR when they're fully stripped?
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-19-2014, 09:06 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Leave a comment:

• R29016091
    replied
    Wait they were named on Sunday? NOOOOOO! I wasn't even to play...; ;

Dammit... may the moons align for their nakedness to occur soon...

Leave a comment:

• Flame_Ace
    replied
    Thanks for the players who ranked 5th - 8th for getting intentionally/accidentally naked ^^ I appreciate it, thank you very much. ^^

Leave a comment:

• arcaneguardian
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post
    Meh, I read em and i know a few more from US east top 4 that do as well.

Not really doing it for the thanks, but its a lot nicer to see these posts rather then the "DIE YOU MONKEY, WHY DIDN"T YOU TAKE YOUR GEAR OFF!!!!" posts :P.
    DIE YOU MONKEY, WHY DIDN"T YOU TAKE YOUR GE-*banned*
    Well, let's admit it, it happens. :P

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by DamianLee2013 View Post
    ty to the ppl in tok hard for no equips, all 4 nakey helped pass 5 guild members upto now and some not online yet, tyvvvvm
    I think it was an accident rather than intentional...I was not around to equip properly for my br as i normally use non-br astrals for better survival in pvp. Somehow it ended up that everyone else in that category happened to be free n decided to strip as well. But whatever it is...hopefully everyone was around to past it cause I doubt such a situation will happen again....especially now that there is SC event...just gotten almost 2k increase in BR from the SC I saved up =P

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post

Not really doing it for the thanks, but its a lot nicer to see these posts rather then the "DIE YOU MONKEY, WHY DIDN"T YOU TAKE YOUR GEAR OFF!!!!" posts :P.
    or "who gave you the right to be in tok nm?you deserve to die!!!" but really only saw 4 people reading here lol

Leave a comment:

• Jackos24
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    does not bother,not like they even gonna read lmfao,oh and this thread is about only one topic,thank you for striping for tok so where are the "topics"?

Last edited by Jackos24; 02-09-2014, 12:42 PM.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by R29137335 View Post
    If it bothers you when someone say Thank you, then you skip it and do not read. There are other topics here.
    does not bother,not like they even gonna read lmfao,oh and this thread is about only one topic,thank you for striping for tok so where are the "topics"?

Leave a comment:

• R29137335
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    sure say thanks but damn why in forums?lol
    If it bothers you when someone say Thank you, then you skip it and do not read. There are other topics here.

Leave a comment:

• DamianLee2013
    replied
    ty to the ppl in tok hard for no equips, all 4 nakey helped pass 5 guild members upto now and some not online yet, tyvvvvm
    Last edited by DamianLee2013; 02-09-2014, 07:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    well the players from tok nm do have a reason to strip, they do benefit from it after all, while the players from tok hard/normal/easy don't benefit at all since they do tok nm as well :P
    I dont expect to ever see tok hard with 4 naked players

Leave a comment:

• chillzzz
    replied
    LinkeTong also play in s363 as V1V14NZ

Leave a comment:

Working...
X