Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Thank you for Stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yo humble, dont u dare trash talk on Spartana/Bogdan01, he was one of the few that every single day undressed till a couple of days ago, and the fact that for 2-3 days he is dressed doesnt give u the right to say jack! if you were to trash talk fractorus you would have all the reasons in the universe, but not on spartana

Comment

• Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
      yo humble, dont u dare trash talk on Spartana/Bogdan01, he was one of the few that every single day undressed till a couple of days ago, and the fact that for 2-3 days he is dressed doesnt give u the right to say jack! if you were to trash talk fractorus you would have all the reasons in the universe, but not on spartana
      Sadly this is why many of the top guys stopped undressing on other servers. To go out of their way to undress at inconvenient hours on a daily basis for the benefit of other players across all servers, then be insulted for missing 1 or 2 days here or there.

So if you see these guys in BG or elsewhere, take a second to say thank you for the days they help us; don't cry about the days they didn't wake up at 3am to undress. Being polite goes a lot further to help us all than insulting the player for not handing you wins.
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

• Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
        Sadly this is why many of the top guys stopped undressing on other servers. To go out of their way to undress at inconvenient hours on a daily basis for the benefit of other players across all servers, then be insulted for missing 1 or 2 days here or there.

So if you see these guys in BG or elsewhere, take a second to say thank you for the days they help us; don't cry about the days they didn't wake up at 3am to undress. Being polite goes a lot further to help us all than insulting the player for not handing you wins.

remember that time you beat me up in bg, i will thank you for that
        it gave me a real reality check
        pick on people smaller than you
        my life is so much better since i started bullying kids in grade 1 and stealing candy from babies
        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
        Class: Archer
        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• ty TOP 4 tok nightmare naked ppl!

on behalf of my guild and server/s (273-to 293) ty Darkmatter, DarkSt0rm ,KILIVALLY and Spartana for making TOK NM playable!!! ( US east coast servers).

PS. thanks moderator for moving/merging my post with this thread.

Comment

• i never meet this Darkmatter guy, but i like him already. i'd buy him a beer in real life.
            cheers for you, good mate.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
              i never meet this Darkmatter guy, but i like him already. i'd buy him a beer in real life.
              cheers for you, good mate.

but he's a knight
              according to the forums every knight is useless and we all hate knights
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• well last night Darkmatter wake up late... 2 mins late so he is sorry he couldn't log in time, he will try to get naked today.

Comment

• hello

for European server, in r2games, thanks to ridil and quorax
                  nowadays, the game take so much time, being able to do some part faster is a good news

we appreciate your help ^^

what I love about that forum is, I just posted a "thank you" to people who helped in tok nm and I got a anonymous bad reputation with "kissing some behind there?"
                  haters will hate

PS : to moderator, I thought opening a 4 months old post wasn't a good idea, that's why I created a new one ^^
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-14-2015, 09:16 AM. Reason: post merge
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• Thank you to the nice people of US East who strip for NM, much appreciated. Makes ToK NM do-able.
                    Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

Working...
                    X