Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Thank you for Stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well all I think is, it's normal Tok hard and Tok NM are higher difficulty, but the way they programmed it is just wrong.
    It shouldn't be impossible. Hard is even impossible for 99 percent of the players, I understand NM being impossible for 99 percent but hard?
    I mean ZebQ was able to (almost) solo ToK Hard in august (he took some weak(er) people with him), I challenge Onimad or LinKeTong to do this now lol.
    Too many new implementations made ToK too hard, it's as simple as that.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      90k BR can easily defeat Tok Normal (fully equiped) nowadays, the rest is spot on tho.

There is no ToK on the chinese servers lol. Maybe that's why?
      Yes they do lol. Idk if they removed it recently but they do. I have a video to show you as well. Give me a sec till i find it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rjs7U4Lopt8

Here is the video. Idk if they removed it now but they did have it.
      Last edited by 0xykotton; 12-30-2013, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Yes they do lol. Idk if they removed it recently but they do. I have a video to show you as well. Give me a sec till i find it.

Bloody hell these forums are full of lies then, people keep saying in other topics how the chinese have no ToK, and here u tell me otherwise.
        I need to stay away here if I want real answers rofl. At least you back it up with evidence.

That's the second time I found out I been lied to today lol.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I've been playing on 7 Road and 91 Wan servers for over 6 months and they never had Tower of Kings.

If they had Tower of Kings, it was before patch 1.6 when I start.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            I've been playing on 7 Road and 91 Wan servers for over 6 months and they never had Tower of Kings.

If they had Tower of Kings, it was before patch 1.6 when I start.
            Well the video i posted shows otherwise lol. Maybe it's not there anymore but they did have it.

Comment

Well the video i posted shows otherwise lol. Maybe it's not there anymore but they did have it.
              heard they removed tok cause players complained about it lol dunno how true it is thou

Comment

If 7 Road servers had ToK, it was before June 2013.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                  If 7 Road servers had ToK, it was before June 2013.
                  If you have a chinese-english speaking friend/buddy on the chinese server that you're playing, ask him/her :P
                  East coast archer.

Comment

lol that's the taiwanese server by the way. You can see that all the words are typed in traditional chinese (used by taiwanese) instead of simplified chinese.

星曲 - refers to the taiwanese version of wartune

神曲 - refers to the one by 7road.

There's also a malaysian version in simplified chinese with tok too under 神曲 asia.

Couldnt read those damn chinese with the other computer.
                    Last edited by R21577189; 12-30-2013, 08:43 PM.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post

but in no way should it be the way it is and there be any expectation of NM level being cleared without the help of those players ranked within.
                      I'm pretty sure that even if you have one of the top players on your side and the rest 110k, you wont be able to pass even a single level of NM fully legit, even if all four cross server top BR players got together they wont be able to pass level 3, We have the top cross server player with us and the clones at level 3 become extremely hard, it is "impossible" to clear more than level 3 even if you get the top cross server players all together, this is all due to the fact that ToK NM takes the BR and stats of the top 4 cross server players and multiplies it according to the level, so basically at level 3 your facing the same players but with their stats multiplied by a lot, the clone at level 4 hits thrice as hard to the same player of which he is a clone of, I have seent that and its impossible, I dont think "any team" can pass even level 3 of tok NM fully equipped, its a broken MPD

Comment

And that is why you grind away at a lower tok unless you can beat 2 or 3 lvls of the higher one
                        Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

She`s nice unlike crusader/wartawan/invasian and the rest of the stuborn fatheads xD.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                            She`s nice unlike crusader/wartawan/invasian and the rest of the stuborn fatheads xD.
                            Just bc some people don't want to strip means they are fatheads and are mean? This is selfish of you and the reason why these people shouldn't strip. Just bc they choose not to shouldn't mean they should be ridicule of it. I understand it's really hard to pass if they don't strip and it does suck not being able to pass it. However, you have to remember they arn't obligated to do that for you. There is no rule that says they must strip. If they choose not to strip then learn to respect that and move on. Get stronger and maybe you pass it. You shouldn't have to rely on a crutch all the time to get pass through those in the first place. It should be something that's awesome for you but if it doesn't happen. Then that's fine as well.

Comment

I agree with you Oxy
                              Death is only the Beginning :P

GrymReaper- 2.9 Mil BR

Comment

Just bc some people don't want to strip means they are fatheads and are mean? This is selfish of you and the reason why these people shouldn't strip. Just bc they choose not to shouldn't mean they should be ridicule of it. I understand it's really hard to pass if they don't strip and it does suck not being able to pass it. However, you have to remember they arn't obligated to do that for you. There is no rule that says they must strip. If they choose not to strip then learn to respect that and move on. Get stronger and maybe you pass it. You shouldn't have to rely on a crutch all the time to get pass through those in the first place. It should be something that's awesome for you but if it doesn't happen. Then that's fine as well.
                                Well said agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X