Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[ToK] The "Thank you for Stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Just bc some people don't want to strip means they are fatheads and are mean? This is selfish of you and the reason why these people shouldn't strip. Just bc they choose not to shouldn't mean they should be ridicule of it. I understand it's really hard to pass if they don't strip and it does suck not being able to pass it. However, you have to remember they arn't obligated to do that for you. There is no rule that says they must strip. If they choose not to strip then learn to respect that and move on. Get stronger and maybe you pass it. You shouldn't have to rely on a crutch all the time to get pass through those in the first place. It should be something that's awesome for you but if it doesn't happen. Then that's fine as well.
    Agree with you, but really ?
    You believe that ? unless you plan to spend god only knows how much, that's not possible but again i'm sure you're aware.
    East coast archer.

Comment

How many damn threads are people going to make about ToK stripping, it's New Year almost, drink some champagne, get drunk and forget all these trifles...
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

No matter how much you're going to spend, ToK NM will remain impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
          No matter how much you're going to spend, ToK NM will remain impossible.
          Nailed it. And as far as East Coast servers are concerned Arrow has taken the diligaf position because he can buy whatever he needs, so he could care less about all the whiners.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
            Agree with you, but really ?
            You believe that ? unless you plan to spend god only knows how much, that's not possible but again i'm sure you're aware.
            Hence the key word maybe. TOK NM may be impossible to pass but tok hard is doable if you have a decent party to go with. That's besides my point though. People are starting to call others names and what not for not stripping which is just pure selfish. If someone doesn't want to strip they don't have to. They shouldn't be ridiculed about it either. That's why this creates drama. People get spoiled from others stripping and then when they see other top players not following suit. They start bashing them for not doing so.

Comment

^
              Yes, but Hard is outta discussion here but as i said, pretty much agree with you.

Anyways since moderators changed thread title, let's get this back to topic, according to thread title.
              East Coast Servers.
              Thanks to OAceO, Jeffhawk, keldof, BADASSVIKING, Sinner, Renmazuo, Arrow for making ToK NM doable for us, the 99%.
              (If anyone wonders why so many names, well the rank keeps changing mostly 3rd/4th player but they still get naked).
              East coast archer.

Comment

Originally posted by MSEngel View Post
                East Coast Servers.
                Thanks to OAceO, Jeffhawk, keldof, BADASSVIKING, Sinner, Renmazuo, Arrow for making ToK NM doable for us, the 99%.
                ^
                What he said.
                Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

TOK is a joke to begin with. Hard now is more difficult than Nightmare was when it began. What idiot decided to use actual player values for TOK? Without a fixed standard, it's impossible for any average player to even do hard now, since top10 players are always hard-core cashers. What with the new **** added like Jewel Hunt and Fishing, and the never-ending lag, the inability to develop a rational matching system for cross-server arena, turning arena and battleground into Pet Wars, I don't even recognize the game I signed up to play. And to the cashers who will flame me for whining, who will you beat on when the rest of is leave the game because of all the time-consuming **** we have to do now to try and keep up. R2 has to be the stupidest company ever to run an online game. If they gave one damn about the FTP people, they'd have twice as many people on the servers.

Comment

Tok nm

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO SAY A BIG TY TO onimad, LinkeTong, R4GE and Athena for taking equips of so others can do tok nm a lot easier, not only am I greatful but im sure a lot of others are greatful aswell, if would b a great help if tok hard was the same so we can help other pass to nm, the ppl who I mentioned should b rewarded ( if your listening R2 )

Comment

GJ hope Other timezone top player would be like u !

Comment

LinkeTong also play in s363 as V1V14NZ

Comment

well the players from tok nm do have a reason to strip, they do benefit from it after all, while the players from tok hard/normal/easy don't benefit at all since they do tok nm as well :P
                          I dont expect to ever see tok hard with 4 naked players

Comment

ty to the ppl in tok hard for no equips, all 4 nakey helped pass 5 guild members upto now and some not online yet, tyvvvvm
                            Last edited by DamianLee2013; 02-09-2014, 07:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              sure say thanks but damn why in forums?lol
                              If it bothers you when someone say Thank you, then you skip it and do not read. There are other topics here.
                              Name: Amarilis
                              Guild: Fire&Blood
                              Server: S37 The Bloodlands
                              Class: Knight LVL 63
                              BR: 80k

Comment

Originally posted by R29137335 View Post
                                If it bothers you when someone say Thank you, then you skip it and do not read. There are other topics here.
                                does not bother,not like they even gonna read lmfao,oh and this thread is about only one topic,thank you for striping for tok so where are the "topics"?

Comment

Working...
                                X