Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Thank you for Stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    does not bother,not like they even gonna read lmfao,oh and this thread is about only one topic,thank you for striping for tok so where are the "topics"?
    Meh, I read em and i know a few more from US east top 4 that do as well.

Not really doing it for the thanks, but its a lot nicer to see these posts rather then the "DIE YOU MONKEY, WHY DIDN"T YOU TAKE YOUR GEAR OFF!!!!" posts :P.
    Last edited by Jackos24; 02-09-2014, 12:42 PM.
    IGN: Jacko
    Server: Kabam S24
    Guild: Genesis
    Main Objective at the moment: Win Class Wars...

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post

Not really doing it for the thanks, but its a lot nicer to see these posts rather then the "DIE YOU MONKEY, WHY DIDN"T YOU TAKE YOUR GEAR OFF!!!!" posts :P.
      or "who gave you the right to be in tok nm?you deserve to die!!!" but really only saw 4 people reading here lol

Comment

Originally posted by DamianLee2013 View Post
        ty to the ppl in tok hard for no equips, all 4 nakey helped pass 5 guild members upto now and some not online yet, tyvvvvm
        I think it was an accident rather than intentional...I was not around to equip properly for my br as i normally use non-br astrals for better survival in pvp. Somehow it ended up that everyone else in that category happened to be free n decided to strip as well. But whatever it is...hopefully everyone was around to past it cause I doubt such a situation will happen again....especially now that there is SC event...just gotten almost 2k increase in BR from the SC I saved up =P
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by Jackos24 View Post

DIE YOU MONKEY, WHY DIDN"T YOU TAKE YOUR GE-*banned*
          Well, let's admit it, it happens. :P
          TY, R2 Games, for your failure of services. TY for all the grief you gave me on the stupid MP Lost Run bugs.

I reached LD Rank, Top 5 WB Mage/Top 10 overall w/o Balens. All PvEs completed w/ help and hard work. No VIP. Too bad R2 does not recognize such ****.
          I am a minimalist who spent money below $200 overall. Yet I am known as a worthy adversary of most players in my server.

TY for 3 years of adventure. I'm actually wondering how I lasted.
          -Maya`Eleanor

Comment

Thanks for the players who ranked 5th - 8th for getting intentionally/accidentally naked ^^ I appreciate it, thank you very much. ^^

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Wait they were named on Sunday? NOOOOOO! I wasn't even to play...; ;

Dammit... may the moons align for their nakedness to occur soon...

Comment

Thanks to kabam US east coast 3 of the top 5-8 for stripping. You made my day!

BTW, how to people maintain a high BR when they're fully stripped?
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-19-2014, 09:06 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

ToK nm

I just want to express my gratitude to all of you 1-4 ... jessy , lapasha , quorax , R4GE
                  Thank you, guys..
                  神KamiKaze風
                  semi retired
                  s422
                  150k br

Comment

Yea, guys make great job for us till zebq dont back...tok nm should be stripped or at last only 1 dressed,what with stun is not a problem

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Want to formally thank Lekyo and Hawa

So after many many days of TOK Hard (West Coast) and never being able to clear it.. I can finally say that we did it!

Thanks to Lekyo and Hawa for being nekkid was a nice surprise upon getting in.

165k BR Knight
                      153K BR Knight
                      124k BR Archer
                      107k BR Mage

It took about 40 minutes of attempts on the 5th level..

Mainly because Barbarella and Vulcan would squoosh each of us in the face if they were able to get into sylph mode!

In the beginning, 2 of us Chaos rune. Finally got Vulcan and Barb at the same time. Vulcan gave us his 30% damage reduced shield (Apollo's Shield) and Barb did an attack on their own team.

So far so good. By this time Lekyo and Hawa are dead.

Barb has about 80% HP and Vulcan has about 95% (he dodges everything, I swear).

We then use our holy seals and even though I thought Srev stunned Barb too soon, in the end it worked. Stunned them both, and the 4 of us switch to sylph
                      mode.

1 Hercules
                      1 Athena
                      1 Poseidon
                      1 Iris

Poseidon and Iris heal us up fully. Athena and I do random attacks. Finally I get a chance to use my ultimate attack (Thunder Wave) while they are still stunned! Hercules uses his ultimate as well.

BOOM 193k crit on Vulcan, he falls to the floor.

We bite our lips in nerves / anticipation because we know if Barbarella is able to use her ultimate attack, we all crumble to the floor at the same time.

By this time barbarella is out of stun and pwning our faces as a beautiful pink Hades (evolved form, not sure of name).

We attack with all we got! ... and a few crits later Barb joins Vulcan on the floor in the fetal position.

I enjoyed this happening today. Vulc and Barb get an honorable mention for being super tough!

-S418
                      Last edited by Adiroit; 08-02-2014, 04:42 PM.

Comment

this is the problem with tok. if your group takes 40 minutes to beat two dressed people, you shouldn't be doing tok hard.
                        Knight - Kabam - S1
                        Guild - Derpicorns

Comment

Originally posted by mattftw View Post
                          this is the problem with tok. if your group takes 40 minutes to beat two dressed people, you shouldn't be doing tok hard.
                          no need to be mean to them they are happy and sharing it with others

Comment

remember when a 70k br can solo tok normal? good times.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Lekyo and Hawa always strip in ToK Too bad Wartawan, Invasian and few others dont want to, i even matched with them BG and asked very nice if they could do it.. guess what, they didnt said a damn thing. I know its not mandatory to do this but when you see in Europe/Oceanic and other US zones top 8 are full stripped its kinda sad knowing top 4 from US West doesnt even care. Nothing much to ask from those 2, being on rank 1, 2, 3, 4 on cross-server gives you 1.000$ monthly, at least they act like this.
                              Player: sunshinε
                              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                              Level: 80
                              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                                Lekyo and Hawa always strip in ToK Too bad Wartawan, Invasian and few others dont want to, i even matched with them BG and asked very nice if they could do it.. guess what, they didnt said a damn thing. I know its not mandatory to do this but when you see in Europe/Oceanic and other US zones top 8 are full stripped its kinda sad knowing top 4 from US West doesnt even care. Nothing much to ask from those 2, being on rank 1, 2, 3, 4 on cross-server gives you 1.000$ monthly, at least they act like this.
                                time to join kong oceanic, easy tok nm :P
                                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                                IGN: Kimwong
                                CLASS: Knight
                                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

Working...
                                X