Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Thank you for Stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kimwong View Post
    time to join kong oceanic, easy tok nm :P
    Tell me about it.. i have another account there to check early events and when i look at cross-server rankings makes me smash my head of keyboard )
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
      Tell me about it.. i have another account there to check early events and when i look at cross-server rankings makes me smash my head of keyboard )
      rank 1-4: 3 strip + 1 half-strip (all % astral, sylph, med off)
      rank 5-8: 1 strip + 2 half-strip + 1 full-stat (since this player quitted, my team is trying to have higher BR than this player =3)
      rank 9-12: 2+ half-strip

so basically any 30K team can pass tok easy, 70K can pass tok normal, 100K team can pass tok nm

hard is the hardest :P
      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
      IGN: Kimwong
      CLASS: Knight
      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

rank 1-4: 3 strip + 1 half-strip (all % astral, sylph, med off)
        rank 5-8: 1 strip + 2 half-strip + 1 full-stat (since this player quitted, my team is trying to have higher BR than this player =3)
        rank 9-12: 2+ half-strip

so basically any 30K team can pass tok easy, 70K can pass tok normal, 100K team can pass tok nm

hard is the hardest :P
        I love oceanic <3
        Player: sunshinε
        Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
        Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
        Level: 80
        Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Gals/guys remeber that to be in it and striped in EU servers, means you need to be up at 5:00 AM.
          Me, I'm sorry but can't do it.
          Say thanks to all those who do, it's not easy.

JBird
          Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
          Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
          One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

Could the guys in tok hard on european servers please strip? I been stuck there this whole year.... :/

Comment

the "sorry but i cant wake up" excuse seems quite lame give a series of factors which i can list and i will do so in a bit. First of all there are HUNDREDS of autoclick programs around, some of them are even free, some of them are not. It takes literally 3 minutes to set the autoclick to double left click all the items equipped (would take longer for astrals aswell) and that would be a "once in a lifetime setting". its a safe procedure, an easy thing to do, yet no one does that, so this makes me think at the previously stated reasons why the excuse is lame:
              1) they never heard of autoclick programs. lie, since i doubt someone MANUALLY exchanges 50-60k SC into mount whips during events or collect rewards that would take HOURS TO DO! (assuming 1click/sec its almost 3 hrs of mindless clicking)
              2) they dont want to use them for fear the item/items may dissapear or weird stuff happening. that can be tested with buying arena 35 set (what are 2.2k insignia to 240k br players? nothing) and testing on it, altho nothing badcould ever happen
              3) they cant afford to keep the pc/laptop running atnight. cuz ofc someone who cashes 1k$+ a month on a game cant afford 30$ more of electric bill
              4) they are selfish cupcakes, cupcake heads,sons of cupcakes who will simply not do it cuz they dont care about anyone else except themselves and since the game allows them to, they behave like the cupcakes they are

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                the "sorry but i cant wake up" excuse seems quite lame give a series of factors which i can list and i will do so in a bit. First of all there are HUNDREDS of autoclick programs around, some of them are even free, some of them are not. It takes literally 3 minutes to set the autoclick to double left click all the items equipped (would take longer for astrals aswell) and that would be a "once in a lifetime setting". its a safe procedure, an easy thing to do, yet no one does that, so this makes me think at the previously stated reasons why the excuse is lame:
                1) they never heard of autoclick programs. lie, since i doubt someone MANUALLY exchanges 50-60k SC into mount whips during events or collect rewards that would take HOURS TO DO! (assuming 1click/sec its almost 3 hrs of mindless clicking)
                2) they dont want to use them for fear the item/items may dissapear or weird stuff happening. that can be tested with buying arena 35 set (what are 2.2k insignia to 240k br players? nothing) and testing on it, altho nothing badcould ever happen
                3) they cant afford to keep the pc/laptop running atnight. cuz ofc someone who cashes 1k$+ a month on a game cant afford 30$ more of electric bill
                4) they are selfish cupcakes, cupcake heads,sons of cupcakes who will simply not do it cuz they dont care about anyone else except themselves and since the game allows them to, they behave like the cupcakes they are
                so you want me to turn on my computer for 24hr a day, stop being selfish, stripping is not our duty
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

who you think you are? i should have known, some weakie cry noob must be.. lol
                  “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

so you want me to turn on my computer for 24hr a day, stop being selfish, stripping is not our duty
                    no kim hun, dont get me wrong, im just trying to make a list of reasons why i personally feel like some excuses are lame, and if u feel like they are wrong feel free to disagree
                    i was just saying that some users (especially the 240-250k br) who are so much ahead of everyone else do it through cash, and that is not an offense, is stating a fact. what you seem to be annoyed by is my request of keeping the pc turned on, which, not specifically criticizing you, means that there is a little more of an expense in the elecriticty bill, but i fail to see how someone who spends 1k$+ on a game (again: NO OFFENDING, STATING A FACT) has a real life problem in paying at MOST 30$ more a month (and here we are talking a gaming pc that is working at medium power consume, not the old laptop of old times) can find that to be too much when it comes to help so many other players which build his/her community

Comment

You shouldn't be advising anyone to use autoclick programs as they are both illegal and bannable as the Mod's here have already stated!

Comment

illegal? maybe
                        possible to discover? not at all.
                        we are not talking atoll farm botting which would be against the rules, we are talking collecting rewards or removing gear, good luck proving that.
                        and as a final note: as if r2 would ban someone who sinks thousands of $ in this game. cm on its like someone who sells ferraris and calls the police to arrest a guy who bought a car (and most important is going to buy several more) because he stole a pen after signing the check

if u google it there is ppl using autoclick IN THEIR video tutorials abt wartune, so since those ppl arent banned i dont see why anyone should worry

Comment

illegal? maybe
                          possible to discover? not at all.
                          we are not talking atoll farm botting which would be against the rules, we are talking collecting rewards or removing gear, good luck proving that.
                          and as a final note: as if r2 would ban someone who sinks thousands of $ in this game. cm on its like someone who sells ferraris and calls the police to arrest a guy who bought a car (and most important is going to buy several more) because he stole a pen after signing the check

if u google it there is ppl using autoclick IN THEIR video tutorials abt wartune, so since those ppl arent banned i dont see why anyone should worry
                          Don't get me wrong having to click thousands of times is a complete pain and something R2 should do something about! According to different Mod's earlier posts some people were banned for using auto click which is something I wouldn't risk. Whether they got banned for using it in atoll, or exchanging souls for whips I have no idea!

Comment

Getting naked in ToK requires being awake after 3am. Some people are up that late, many aren't. So expecting people to be naked is kinda really stupid.

However, taking off med, % astrals, and slyph (what I've been calling "nerfing") can be done at any time and does not harm whoever is doing it (unless you have asshats who will plunder you).

At the end of the day, can't force anyone to do anything, but at least nerfing for tok is an immeasurable help to everyone with little to no cost from the person doing it.

Comment

I think the least TOK pple can do for the people here is to at least take out their will and resistance crystals.. that won't change their BR or remove their rank in cross server yet helps alot.. just my 2 cents worth..

Comment

Today ToK in (some) east coast server was bugged. Im totally not complaining about this cool bug since it used the Shadow- King Soul NPC instead the shadows of the top players.
                                their difficulties also very balanced. i think a team of 50k BR can pass easy difficulty, and a team of 140-150k needed to pass NM.

why cant we keep it this way? instead of relying on the top player's mercy or ego to strip, set a fixed difficulties on the ToK.
                                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                                X