Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Thank you for Stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    Today ToK in (some) east coast server was bugged. Im totally not complaining about this cool bug since it used the Shadow- King Soul NPC instead the shadows of the top players.
    their difficulties also very balanced. i think a team of 50k BR can pass easy difficulty, and a team of 140-150k needed to pass NM.

why cant we keep it this way? instead of relying on the top player's mercy or ego to strip, set a fixed difficulties on the ToK.
    cause i like pasing all 5 stages

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      Today ToK in (some) east coast server was bugged. Im totally not complaining about this cool bug since it used the Shadow- King Soul NPC instead the shadows of the top players.
      their difficulties also very balanced. i think a team of 50k BR can pass easy difficulty, and a team of 140-150k needed to pass NM.

why cant we keep it this way? instead of relying on the top player's mercy or ego to strip, set a fixed difficulties on the ToK.
      can anyone confirm this???

Comment

Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
        can anyone confirm this???
        i can.confirm for NM difficulty. the battle is tough but fun. and the best part is no lag because shadow king soul has no sylphs.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tokshadow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	129.9 KB
ID:	1692575

my team is 145k br average and can finish NM. but we have 2 archers with DDS to stun the shadows.

however, i think this bug only last for 1 day. it exist because some servers has emergency maintenance.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

nice i saw it myself and actually my team managed to finish normal after months
          FUN FACT: there 3 of us and a noob we carried cuz the 4th was missing

what BR would u ppl suggest is needed to complete the hard version assuming (AND HOPING) this bug lasts at least 1 more day to try unlock nightmare

Comment

i estimated 90k-100k BR enough for hard (wild guessing)

also, if you entered ToK before 7 AM it will still have yesterday's settings.
            so yes, do it around 5-6 AM tomorrow and you will still have the bugs.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

what do u mean arlad? i thought... i thought tok was created at 3 am with names from ppl and stuff and changed (properly) at 5 am, so at reset

Comment

what do u mean arlad? i thought... i thought tok was created at 3 am with names from ppl and stuff and changed (properly) at 5 am, so at reset
                Reset at 7AM.

Comment

what does reset at 7AM mean guys, plz explain to me. from what ive read on the forum for months:

1) the NAMES are picked at 3AM
                  2) the shadows are created/updated at 5AM
                  3) the dungeon and stamina reset is at 5AM

what happens at 7? plz help me understand

Comment

1) the NAMES are picked at 3AM
                    2) the dungeon and stamina reset is at 5AM
                    3) the shadows are created/updated at 7AM
                    fixed for simplicity.

Comment

• do medallions work in there? intensity and tenacity? ive read around that this is a pvp encounter that doesnt count as fighting players. do ppl with LD medal get more rage?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                        do medallions work in there? intensity and tenacity? ive read around that this is a pvp encounter that doesnt count as fighting players. do ppl with LD medal get more rage?
                        it didnt work. ToK shadows arent counted as players somehow.

Comment

• oceanic had been like this but... once a week and now... never... poor me....
                          IM SO JELAOUS!!!! HAHHAHAH
                          need your support, guys

Comment

• ty TOP 3 tok nightmare naked ppl!

Hello, I am from server 282, and I wanna say thanks to : Darkmatter, DarkSt0rm and to KILIVALLY for making TOK NM playable!!! ( US east coast servers).

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	thanks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	1701747

Comment

• Originally posted by b4bylon View Post
                                Hello, I am from server 282, and I wanna say thanks to : Darkmatter, DarkSt0rm and to KILIVALLY for making TOK NM playable!!! ( US east coast servers).
                                that 4th guy though, he just doesn't care

smh
                                Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
                                X