Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Thank you for Stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SuperMimi
    started a topic [ToK] The "Thank you for Stripping" thread.

[ToK] The "Thank you for Stripping" thread.

Special Thanks to LadyFabulous of US West S-14
    Thanks for your cooperation by removing your set before server reset. It really help us clearing TOK hard. So from s-29 of US West , Thank you so much. We appreciate it a lot. Hope you've read this.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-31-2013, 01:13 PM. Reason: Re-organizing thread.

• EllaBanana
    replied
    Thank you to the nice people of US East who strip for NM, much appreciated. Makes ToK NM do-able.

Leave a comment:

• ArnaudBo
    replied
    hello

for European server, in r2games, thanks to ridil and quorax
    nowadays, the game take so much time, being able to do some part faster is a good news

we appreciate your help ^^

what I love about that forum is, I just posted a "thank you" to people who helped in tok nm and I got a anonymous bad reputation with "kissing some behind there?"
    haters will hate

PS : to moderator, I thought opening a 4 months old post wasn't a good idea, that's why I created a new one ^^
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-14-2015, 09:16 AM. Reason: post merge

Leave a comment:

• b4bylon
    replied
    well last night Darkmatter wake up late... 2 mins late so he is sorry he couldn't log in time, he will try to get naked today.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    i never meet this Darkmatter guy, but i like him already. i'd buy him a beer in real life.
    cheers for you, good mate.

but he's a knight
    according to the forums every knight is useless and we all hate knights

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    i never meet this Darkmatter guy, but i like him already. i'd buy him a beer in real life.
    cheers for you, good mate.

Leave a comment:

• b4bylon
    replied
    ty TOP 4 tok nightmare naked ppl!

on behalf of my guild and server/s (273-to 293) ty Darkmatter, DarkSt0rm ,KILIVALLY and Spartana for making TOK NM playable!!! ( US east coast servers).

PS. thanks moderator for moving/merging my post with this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
    Sadly this is why many of the top guys stopped undressing on other servers. To go out of their way to undress at inconvenient hours on a daily basis for the benefit of other players across all servers, then be insulted for missing 1 or 2 days here or there.

So if you see these guys in BG or elsewhere, take a second to say thank you for the days they help us; don't cry about the days they didn't wake up at 3am to undress. Being polite goes a lot further to help us all than insulting the player for not handing you wins.

remember that time you beat me up in bg, i will thank you for that
    it gave me a real reality check
    pick on people smaller than you
    my life is so much better since i started bullying kids in grade 1 and stealing candy from babies

Leave a comment:

• CrizzyB
    replied
    Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
    yo humble, dont u dare trash talk on Spartana/Bogdan01, he was one of the few that every single day undressed till a couple of days ago, and the fact that for 2-3 days he is dressed doesnt give u the right to say jack! if you were to trash talk fractorus you would have all the reasons in the universe, but not on spartana
    Sadly this is why many of the top guys stopped undressing on other servers. To go out of their way to undress at inconvenient hours on a daily basis for the benefit of other players across all servers, then be insulted for missing 1 or 2 days here or there.

So if you see these guys in BG or elsewhere, take a second to say thank you for the days they help us; don't cry about the days they didn't wake up at 3am to undress. Being polite goes a lot further to help us all than insulting the player for not handing you wins.

Leave a comment:

• ADYXZ
    replied
    yo humble, dont u dare trash talk on Spartana/Bogdan01, he was one of the few that every single day undressed till a couple of days ago, and the fact that for 2-3 days he is dressed doesnt give u the right to say jack! if you were to trash talk fractorus you would have all the reasons in the universe, but not on spartana

Leave a comment:

• HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by b4bylon View Post
    Hello, I am from server 282, and I wanna say thanks to : Darkmatter, DarkSt0rm and to KILIVALLY for making TOK NM playable!!! ( US east coast servers).
    that 4th guy though, he just doesn't care

smh

Leave a comment:

• b4bylon
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	thanks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.3 KB
ID:	1701747

Leave a comment:

• b4bylon
    replied
    ty TOP 3 tok nightmare naked ppl!

Hello, I am from server 282, and I wanna say thanks to : Darkmatter, DarkSt0rm and to KILIVALLY for making TOK NM playable!!! ( US east coast servers).

Leave a comment:

• Yeriko_
    replied
    oceanic had been like this but... once a week and now... never... poor me....
    IM SO JELAOUS!!!! HAHHAHAH

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
    do medallions work in there? intensity and tenacity? ive read around that this is a pvp encounter that doesnt count as fighting players. do ppl with LD medal get more rage?
    it didnt work. ToK shadows arent counted as players somehow.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X