Sylph skills question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph skills question

Alright, I got two questions about sylph skills, since I have been waiting for others to experiment on them before losing bound balens on it.

I have an Iris pet which I would like to use for PVE only, and that means I only need the delphic skill and the Rain Dance (team heal). So I was wondering, if I buy the rain dance skill without buying a new slot (let's save 400 balens), is the skill that gets removed completely random, or is it the first skill appearing on my sylph's bar?

Another question is, if I have already bought all 5 skills on a sylph, yet want to change one of them, will it allow me to pick which one by using the "new slot" option? Or will it just replace another random skill no matter what?
    Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

1.as far as i know its random
    2.dunno

Comment

i think 1 random and 2 random

Comment

1) as said, Random, so it might take your delphic if you're not careful and have to spend 800 balens to get it back...

2) not sure, most people just get 1 more active and the passives, however, judging by how the system works.
        It too will remove a skill at random (even if it's possible to click on new slot).

They need to make Sylph skill one-time buy switchable and not having to buy over and over just to switch skills around.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          They need to make Sylph skill one-time buy switchable and not having to buy over and over just to switch skills around.
          You forget who you're dealing with.

Comment

Working...
          X