X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Tank Issue

First time this happened to me...

We won by time, no one left

We waited until there was 2 ppls in game before we start attacking.

And as you can see... I did not get any Rank reward...

So... it's either risk killing that one person before waiting for another to join and have that one person leave and get default win and no Rank reward.
    Or wait until time almost ran out and have 2+ people on other side before we start killing and yet still get no rank reward because we won by time?

What the....

It's like a lose-lose situation...

Fix Tanks man... I lost at least 300 Runestones from this default win already, don't want to lose more because we won by time...
    (that's around 15,000 RUNE EXP LOST...)

If Tank is going to be like this and more problems appearing...

Might as well remove Tanks and place Runestone as Devotion Reward

Like a Runestone Chest that gives you 20~30 Runestone when you open it.
    (or just that Runestone Chest you have in Jewel Hunt, but now obtainable by everyone daily)
    Last edited by anichaos; 12-29-2013, 09:38 AM.

800+ points if you want chest:P

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      800+ points if you want chest:P
      Which goes to

it's either risk killing that one person before waiting for another to join and have that one person leave and get default win and no Rank reward.
      since ppls that usually gets killed tends to leave.

Comment

well you can form two teamsteam A and team B both have 4 players and then they click start same time and fight till whoever wins...make sure to take people who wont leave thou xD only solution i can think :S

Comment

you need atleast 80 points to get the second chest

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
            you need atleast 80 points to get the second chest
            which kinda sucks

since we decided not to attack until the 2nd player is out, so by than only one of us would have gotten a kill.

Because it happened 2 times now that players that gets kill leaves, regardless of whatever timer is at... some even leave when the timer is at 30 sec before end...

Which is why we waited...

So it goes to my 2 stupid conditions...

either risk killing that one person before waiting for another to join and have that one person leave and get default win and no Rank reward.
            Or
            wait until time almost ran out and have 2+ people on other side before we start killing and yet still get no rank reward because we won by time?
            Kill people to get more than 80 points, but gets default win and still get no rank reward (happened many times, even 800pt doesn't get you rank reward from default wins - I believe I posted up screenshots of it before)

or wait until there's 2 or more people than start killing and win by time, but did not get enough points or something and no rank reward... (which is what this thread is about)

So... fix tanks plz.

Make it so players can't leave Tank area after joining for 5 mins, this way I won't have to worry about player leaving and can kill them without waiting for more players to join in first.

Really... I been suggesting this thing like at least 30 times ever since Tank was released.

Comment

Working...
            X