Fishing things that needs some reworking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing things that needs some reworking

1st I know there are tons of threads for fishing but the things I`ll mention dont remember reading the.

-Put timer right next to the gear that moves the spear.Mb if enough space 4timers with different colors representing the different kinds of fishes.So you can have a slim idea what kind of fish will pop soon enough.We all hate that feeling a inch of the desired fish bam evil daru fish pops up with troll face saying u mad bro ? xD

-If devs find it hard with the timers here`s 1 simple solution.Just add protection on fishes that spawn when they do for lets say 2sec glowing blue or what ever color they like protection.This will prevent unexpected pop ups.

Feel free to comment and I rly hope devs put at least a min to read it and think about it.If not well at least i try xD.

i rly hate how fishes and wood or bottles appear from nothing in fron of my hook this just sucks fix it it's not qute and rewards rly suck till now i goto only 2 wild fishes

Comment

It's the lag....

it makes fishes load their graphics slower, thus the random "pop ups"

Which sucks, cause I been lagging all the time last week during fish, got bunch of gold and daru fishes because I was aiming for a shadow crystal fish than it pops out of no where onto my spear...

when this happens, I always feel like punching my monitor...

Comment

yeah, fish popping up out of nowhere is cause of flash "lag"
        if you're using a laptop on it's battery, try plugging it in, a lot of laptops have energy saving techniques embedded that slow your system down just enough to make your flash "lag"

Comment

I would rather they just remove fishing from the game, it is a utter and complete time waste. Takes way to long to complete for the tiny rewards you receive.
          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
            I would rather they just remove fishing from the game, it is a utter and complete time waste. Takes way to long to complete for the tiny rewards you receive.
            Well I don't find it a waste. There will be 'better' rewards later on. Those little rewards ad up too. The daru gain is awesome. Basically after the 15:30 bg, there is not a lot to do during that time. SO you could spend your time on that >.>

I...I love you like a love song baby...
            I.. I love you like a love song baby...
            I...I love you like a love song baby...
            And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
            :o:o:o:o

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
              Why remove it if some like it and you dont? You dont like dont use your not forced to use it. To me it sounds like you dont like that it gives some decent rewards because one of two things. Your a greed casher eg you want to be a demi god in the game by paying mega bucks and want to make sure non greed cashers can never get any thing at all or 2 your mad because you dont have time to get the rewards so you dont want any one getting them. Your with no doubt one or the other. Other wise you would not compain about something you are not forced to take part in.

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                Why remove it if some like it and you dont? You dont like dont use your not forced to use it. To me it sounds like you dont like that it gives some decent rewards because one of two things. Your a greed casher eg you want to be a demi god in the game by paying mega bucks and want to make sure non greed cashers can never get any thing at all or 2 your mad because you dont have time to get the rewards so you dont want any one getting them. Your with no doubt one or the other. Other wise you would not compain about something you are not forced to take part in.
                or what you just said was totally dumb...obviosly he is just a troll why you bother with him?lol

Comment

Hmm, I do not seem to have this issue. Probably just your computer/inet
                  FinalHC
                  Kabam - S39/S6
                  (Mage lvl.80 ~172k BR)

Comment

Working...
                  X