Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Friends Improvements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends Improvements

If R2games is reading this, it must be suggested that the Friends List should be improved upon. Improvements that would most benefit players would be providing columns of statistics for each friend, much like what's available in the Guild Member's List. Specifically, show the last time friends have signed on, their level, and what guild they are in. This would alleviate so many frustrations as well as better connect players and provide incentive to play more often.

BTY this is my first post. lol

agreed on last time they were active and already shows level and guild if you just do one click on their names while level no need to click shows under their names

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      agreed on last time they were active and already shows level and guild if you just do one click on their names while level no need to click shows under their names
      I Highly agree with this! i can name a lot that can be improved in the game for the best experience!!
      Server Name:S361 Stormkeep
      Player Name:Exodus
      Player Level:51
      Player Class:Archer
      Honor Title:Champion
      Battle Rating:22840
      Guild:Stormkeepr

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
        +1 for this.
        while we have the "Last active" thing in guild menu, it should be also applied in friend list too. Almost ALL other mmorpg i played has this feature too in the friend list.

oh, i also wanted to add a suggestion that the black list option should be worth something. all it can do is only preventing the person we blacklisted adding you as a friend, it should have at least prevent them to sending dungeons invitations to us.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

make deleting friends easier >.>

Comment

Make the list Alphabetically, Class, Friendship level sortable.... same with farm.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

My god what I wouldn't give so it's easier to find people on my list....
              Player Class: Archer
              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
              X