Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Tok nm/hard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JkLoser87
    replied
    Well the rewards fits the challenge really... I mean the rewards for tok NM is INSANE! so I understand why they made it impossible to beat more than 1-2 floors

Leave a comment:

• Counterpunch
    replied
    in the American servers it is impossible to do TOK nm if all players are dressed even for those players themselves. The boost the shadow versions get makes it so they cannot beat themselves. I have a team of 130K br+ that cannot get past level 2 of TOK NM if even one player is dressed. If the developers want to make an event impossible to do then the players have to find a way around it. They did, so get some help find a day when hard has most people undressed and get through. We took most of gthe 70+ players in our guild through in a week when the hard guys were all naked too.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Yesterday me 2 knight i beat all 5, today me Mage geared i come only to lvl 4.

Leave a comment:

• X_O™®
    replied
    Originally posted by Playy001 View Post
    And here's the thing! Im 77k BR, but ppl lover than ME 10k br or even 15k from my server is ABLE TO DO TOK NM, while i have to do tok normal
    im pretty sure its impossible for them to pass TOK NM 1st level even if top player cross server were naked. 10k-15k BR lower than ur 77k BR means they BR around 62k-67k BR. idk about the top player in europe server but i dont think it will be diff with any server (US / Oceanic). as for my own team we did managed to pass thru all 5 lvl TOK NM in oceanic when they r naked but it still no easy thing n 4 of us already at 100k+ BR . so if ure saying those "low BR" player can do TOK NM its either they got beat up on stage 1 or they got a strong player helping them ( who knows maybe the balenor in ur server is helping them ) xD

Leave a comment:

• takken25
    replied
    haha

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    where u been when hard was naked ?

and btw nm full set no one can pass first lvl specially with painful pets, well, I doubt top 4 players if team up in theory can pass lvl 4, its your fault at all, who lower u was not lazy like u, many times i see hard was half naked or fully naked team and really wonder if ppl lower than u passed it before u, where u been ?

well, in short term view, I doubt you will see hard naked, cuz ppl in hard now cant strip off cuz real life issues, and you cant tell players to be naked or not, they do this cuz they nice, and who not do this cuz he cant at all, i know Mennoly as example she cant be online so early to strip off, she has family to care about and she very organized with her life style that not allow her to wake up at 3 am for such a game sake ! its not good even for her health !

I would like thank Onimad, LinkeKeTong , R4GE, DiaVanille and Athena for their efforts to help players

ANYWAY, you need to w8 till get better chance to see hard naked one day and pass it, i doubt this would be soon anyway, u lost many chances and this is your issue.

Leave a comment:

• R27653666
    replied
    All I can do is laughing at this, first if u need all ToK HArd naked, please coordinate with the top 5-8 cross server told them u need their go naked. Theres FB group discussion bout this, find it, GL.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Playy001 View Post
    all the highest ppl on the serv are my friends. And so? It does not make any change
    not very good friends then

Leave a comment:

• Playy001
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    I had a hard casher guildie drag my dead body through tok hard (well, the last 2 levels anyways). I wouldn't even be able to dream of ToK NM without his help. Make some friends with some big cashers or just ask them for some help, maybe some day they will help you. Good luck.
    all the highest ppl on the serv are my friends. And so? It does not make any change

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by Playy001
    TOK HARD is impossible anyway!
    I had a hard casher guildie drag my dead body through tok hard (well, the last 2 levels anyways). I wouldn't even be able to dream of ToK NM without his help. Make some friends with some big cashers or just ask them for some help, maybe some day they will help you. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
    there is no need to provoke the OP to call him a hypocrit.

the player can be mad for his own reasons whether this is selfish or not.
    indeed there was a period where some to 3/4 were naked and i could be easily done but for now they are not so he has to wait his time to pass it.
    I'm not provoking, just telling the truth. If he would have passed TOK hard he wouldn't be whining about naked TOK. Guaranteed 100%.

Leave a comment:

• nodamnyes
    replied
    I agree there shouldnt be a thing called naked TOK.

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    there is no need to provoke the OP to call him a hypocrit.

the player can be mad for his own reasons whether this is selfish or not.
    indeed there was a period where some to 3/4 were naked and i could be easily done but for now they are not so he has to wait his time to pass it.

Leave a comment:

• Playy001
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    There was a short period of 2 days about 2-3 weeks ago when 3 out of 4 players from TOK hard EU were naked. A decent 80k+ BR team could have passed hard and reach nightmare(OP case), or a 100k BR helping out 3x ~70k BR was also doable. Of course OP is just a hypocrit, crying about something that he wasn't able to achieve. He is not mad because TOK nightmare players are naked and TOK hard ones aren't, he is mad because he can't reach TOK NM and enjoy the rewards it gives.
    haha, im mad because LOWER ppl than me can do tok nm and i have to do normal!!!!!!!!!!!

those 10k br lower than you needed help to get past TOK hard so either you need to get help too or wont be able to go NM for a while.
    TOK HARD is impossible anyway!
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-30-2013, 08:13 AM. Reason: Double post

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    those 10k br lower than you needed help to get past TOK hard so either you need to get help too or wont be able to go NM for a while.
    There was a short period of 2 days about 2-3 weeks ago when 3 out of 4 players from TOK hard EU were naked. A decent 80k+ BR team could have passed hard and reach nightmare(OP case), or a 100k BR helping out 3x ~70k BR was also doable. Of course OP is just a hypocrit, crying about something that he wasn't able to achieve. He is not mad because TOK nightmare players are naked and TOK hard ones aren't, he is mad because he can't reach TOK NM and enjoy the rewards it gives.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X