Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tok nm/hard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok nm/hard

hey, now im rly mad on all these ppl top 1-8 cros server BR. TOP NM ALWAYS NAKED, TOK HARD 0 NAKED [EUROPE]! And it's always!!!!! And here's the thing! Im 77k BR, but ppl lover than ME 10k br or even 15k from my server is ABLE TO DO TOK NM, while i have to do tok normal..... So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!! And i will make sure this happens !!!!!!
    Last edited by Playy001; 12-30-2013, 02:46 AM.
    League of Angels

SERVER ->> [S182] Snakemoor Fen
    ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
    GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
    CLASS ->> SORCERER
    LVL ->> 82
    BR ->> 3 136 506

This isn't a bug, so moved to Suggestions & Feedback.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Playy001 View Post
      hey, now im rly mad on all these ppl top 1-8 cros server BR. TOP NM ALWAYS NAKED, TOK HARD 0 NAKED! And it's always!!!!! And here's the thing! Im 77k BR, but ppl lover than ME 10k br or even 15k is ABLE TO DO TOK NM, while i have to do tok normal..... So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!! And i will make sure this happens !!!!!!
      don't be a jerk.... once you pass normal and hard, you too will want the easy ride to 12.5 million exp and the good rewards from tok nm. Especially all the insig for the level 70 set
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i will be that JERK!!!!!! tok HARD TOP 5-8 ALWAYS with equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it's not fair at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        League of Angels

ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
        GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
        CLASS ->> SORCERER
        LVL ->> 82
        BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

i will be that JERK!!!!!! tok HARD TOP 5-8 ALWAYS with equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it's not fair at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Go ahead, your probably not even in my time zone anyways, and if you are, then you get to compete with 0Ace0, Renamzou, Elythera, Elitank and the like, so good luck with that. You will need to double your BR.

Comment

So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!
            quoted for epicness. mind if I use this quote in my sig? it's too brilliant to go to waste
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              Go ahead, your probably not even in my time zone anyways, and if you are, then you get to compete with 0Ace0, Renamzou, Elythera, Elitank and the like, so good luck with that. You will need to double your BR.
              kk, im editing it. It's EUROPE
              League of Angels

ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
              GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
              CLASS ->> SORCERER
              LVL ->> 82
              BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

those 10k br lower than you needed help to get past TOK hard so either you need to get help too or wont be able to go NM for a while.
                if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                then click on support

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                  those 10k br lower than you needed help to get past TOK hard so either you need to get help too or wont be able to go NM for a while.
                  There was a short period of 2 days about 2-3 weeks ago when 3 out of 4 players from TOK hard EU were naked. A decent 80k+ BR team could have passed hard and reach nightmare(OP case), or a 100k BR helping out 3x ~70k BR was also doable. Of course OP is just a hypocrit, crying about something that he wasn't able to achieve. He is not mad because TOK nightmare players are naked and TOK hard ones aren't, he is mad because he can't reach TOK NM and enjoy the rewards it gives.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    There was a short period of 2 days about 2-3 weeks ago when 3 out of 4 players from TOK hard EU were naked. A decent 80k+ BR team could have passed hard and reach nightmare(OP case), or a 100k BR helping out 3x ~70k BR was also doable. Of course OP is just a hypocrit, crying about something that he wasn't able to achieve. He is not mad because TOK nightmare players are naked and TOK hard ones aren't, he is mad because he can't reach TOK NM and enjoy the rewards it gives.
                    haha, im mad because LOWER ppl than me can do tok nm and i have to do normal!!!!!!!!!!!

TOK HARD is impossible anyway!
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-30-2013, 07:13 AM. Reason: Double post
                    League of Angels

ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                    GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                    CLASS ->> SORCERER
                    LVL ->> 82
                    BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

there is no need to provoke the OP to call him a hypocrit.

the player can be mad for his own reasons whether this is selfish or not.
                      indeed there was a period where some to 3/4 were naked and i could be easily done but for now they are not so he has to wait his time to pass it.
                      if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                      then click on support

Comment

I agree there shouldnt be a thing called naked TOK.
                        All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

there is no need to provoke the OP to call him a hypocrit.

the player can be mad for his own reasons whether this is selfish or not.
                          indeed there was a period where some to 3/4 were naked and i could be easily done but for now they are not so he has to wait his time to pass it.
                          I'm not provoking, just telling the truth. If he would have passed TOK hard he wouldn't be whining about naked TOK. Guaranteed 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by Playy001
                            TOK HARD is impossible anyway!
                            I had a hard casher guildie drag my dead body through tok hard (well, the last 2 levels anyways). I wouldn't even be able to dream of ToK NM without his help. Make some friends with some big cashers or just ask them for some help, maybe some day they will help you. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                              I had a hard casher guildie drag my dead body through tok hard (well, the last 2 levels anyways). I wouldn't even be able to dream of ToK NM without his help. Make some friends with some big cashers or just ask them for some help, maybe some day they will help you. Good luck.
                              all the highest ppl on the serv are my friends. And so? It does not make any change
                              League of Angels

ALLIANCE ->> Asgard
                              GUILD ->> AnOnYmOuS
                              CLASS ->> SORCERER
                              LVL ->> 82
                              BR ->> 3 136 506

Comment

Working...
                              X