Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tok nm/hard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playy001 View Post
    all the highest ppl on the serv are my friends. And so? It does not make any change
    not very good friends then

Comment

All I can do is laughing at this, first if u need all ToK HArd naked, please coordinate with the top 5-8 cross server told them u need their go naked. Theres FB group discussion bout this, find it, GL.

Comment

where u been when hard was naked ?

and btw nm full set no one can pass first lvl specially with painful pets, well, I doubt top 4 players if team up in theory can pass lvl 4, its your fault at all, who lower u was not lazy like u, many times i see hard was half naked or fully naked team and really wonder if ppl lower than u passed it before u, where u been ?

well, in short term view, I doubt you will see hard naked, cuz ppl in hard now cant strip off cuz real life issues, and you cant tell players to be naked or not, they do this cuz they nice, and who not do this cuz he cant at all, i know Mennoly as example she cant be online so early to strip off, she has family to care about and she very organized with her life style that not allow her to wake up at 3 am for such a game sake ! its not good even for her health !

I would like thank Onimad, LinkeKeTong , R4GE, DiaVanille and Athena for their efforts to help players

ANYWAY, you need to w8 till get better chance to see hard naked one day and pass it, i doubt this would be soon anyway, u lost many chances and this is your issue.
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

haha

Comment

And here's the thing! Im 77k BR, but ppl lover than ME 10k br or even 15k from my server is ABLE TO DO TOK NM, while i have to do tok normal
            im pretty sure its impossible for them to pass TOK NM 1st level even if top player cross server were naked. 10k-15k BR lower than ur 77k BR means they BR around 62k-67k BR. idk about the top player in europe server but i dont think it will be diff with any server (US / Oceanic). as for my own team we did managed to pass thru all 5 lvl TOK NM in oceanic when they r naked but it still no easy thing n 4 of us already at 100k+ BR . so if ure saying those "low BR" player can do TOK NM its either they got beat up on stage 1 or they got a strong player helping them ( who knows maybe the balenor in ur server is helping them ) xD

Comment

Yesterday me 2 knight i beat all 5, today me Mage geared i come only to lvl 4.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

in the American servers it is impossible to do TOK nm if all players are dressed even for those players themselves. The boost the shadow versions get makes it so they cannot beat themselves. I have a team of 130K br+ that cannot get past level 2 of TOK NM if even one player is dressed. If the developers want to make an event impossible to do then the players have to find a way around it. They did, so get some help find a day when hard has most people undressed and get through. We took most of gthe 70+ players in our guild through in a week when the hard guys were all naked too.

Comment

Well the rewards fits the challenge really... I mean the rewards for tok NM is INSANE! so I understand why they made it impossible to beat more than 1-2 floors

Comment

more than 3 months old thread
                    Sarcasm Intended

Comment

So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!
                      nice said man another stripping naked thread wouldn harm that much

the true thing is top players keep themselves naked only for tok nm since they passed hard and dont give a damn about u
                      Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-13-2014, 10:22 AM.

Comment

its not fair that some ppl with lv 60 61 and 60k br gain 12.5 mil exp from tok a day

Comment

It's not fair, but no competitive online game ever is. I'd strongly suggest waiting until you can get past hard then you can sit and wait and do normal because lately certain whales have not been undressing for us!
                          Name: Phoenixia
                          Server: R2 S-319
                          Class: Mage
                          BR: 911k
                          Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                          Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

all the highest ppl on the serv are my friends. And so? It does not make any change
                            Were they your friends, they would find 1-2 days to help you unlock higher level of ToK.
                            Not mentioning, that last few days there are at least 2 fully equipped with sylphs and 2 equipped without sylphs in ToK NM on EU kong servers and with the team of 140-150k we do 2-3 stages best. It's ridiculous when we deal a knight 5-8k damage and he heals back for 10-14k back from block passive :P Mage heals his team for 100k+ with BL or archer deals us 60-70k with LF.
                            In ToK Hard there are usually 1-2 people naked. I guess you'd like it like this? :P

Btw. on our guild forum, we've got a topic where all members can write their requests to help them unlock higher difficulty of ToK.
                            We set some team for them and help them, since 1 day a week of not doing ToK NM is not a big loss.

Comment

hey, now im rly mad on all these ppl top 1-8 cros server BR. TOP NM ALWAYS NAKED, TOK HARD 0 NAKED [EUROPE]! And it's always!!!!! And here's the thing! Im 77k BR, but ppl lover than ME 10k br or even 15k from my server is ABLE TO DO TOK NM, while i have to do tok normal..... So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!! And i will make sure this happens !!!!!!
                              now there aren't naked . tok nm now is impossible
                              every hero has his hamster!

Comment

Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
                                I agree there shouldnt be a thing called naked TOK.
                                So what you're saying is, absolutely nobody should ever be able to clear TOK NM?

Comment

Working...
                                X