X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playy001
    started a topic Tok nm/hard

Tok nm/hard

hey, now im rly mad on all these ppl top 1-8 cros server BR. TOP NM ALWAYS NAKED, TOK HARD 0 NAKED [EUROPE]! And it's always!!!!! And here's the thing! Im 77k BR, but ppl lover than ME 10k br or even 15k from my server is ABLE TO DO TOK NM, while i have to do tok normal..... So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!! And i will make sure this happens !!!!!!
    Last edited by Playy001; 12-30-2013, 02:46 AM.

• michael509
    replied
    hey, now im rly mad on all these ppl top 1-8 cros server BR. TOP NM ALWAYS NAKED, TOK HARD 0 NAKED [EUROPE]! And it's always!!!!! And here's the thing! Im 77k BR, but ppl lover than ME 10k br or even 15k from my server is ABLE TO DO TOK NM, while i have to do tok normal..... So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!! And i will make sure this happens !!!!!!

need to find a good team pretty sure some in your server can help
    Last edited by michael509; 03-25-2015, 07:07 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by littlea1 View Post
    youre funny dude r2 games shall make a system that stripps players for top 16 automatically beacause they forget about new players and low lvls medium lvls etc
    The best solution is to bring ToK back to it's primary form, where we were fighting some random shadows. I remember, back in the old days only top 90k+ monsters could clear ToK Hard.
    Think nowadays, it could be like 100-120k+ required to clear ToK Hard, 150-160k+ to clear ToK NM.
    Then ToK would be fair for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• littlea1
    replied
    Originally posted by Playy001 View Post
    haha, im mad because LOWER ppl than me can do tok nm and i have to do normal!!!!!!!!!!!

TOK HARD is impossible anyway!
    youre funny dude r2 games shall make a system that stripps players for top 16 automatically beacause they forget about new players and low lvls medium lvls etc

but still i dont moan about it someday they might go naked maybe once a month ?

Leave a comment:

• Counterpunch
    replied
    The top players that end up in tok as our opponents remove their gear because they cannot beat themselves on nm level when dressed. Its not about helping others, or being nice. TOK started as an idea for something for players to do. But when you give players an unbeatable challenge, they find ways to get around it. Personally i don't care what you your br is or what you think you should get to do. Find some stronger players to help get your through and quit bitching.

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    How's that?
    1. There's an exploit where people can get undressed/naked to be in the ToK ranks.
    2. When all top palyers are fully equipped they can't even kill themselves. It proves ToK being a total mistake.
    Last edited by Caballero1321; 08-27-2014, 08:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    Exactly. Because whole that ToK thing is a huge **** and mistake.
    How's that?

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by R212396167 View Post
    So what you're saying is, absolutely nobody should ever be able to clear TOK NM?
    Exactly. Because whole that ToK thing is a huge **** and mistake.

Leave a comment:

• R212396167
    replied
    Originally posted by nodamnyes View Post
    I agree there shouldnt be a thing called naked TOK.
    So what you're saying is, absolutely nobody should ever be able to clear TOK NM?

Leave a comment:

• R261816601
    replied
    now there aren't naked . tok nm now is impossible

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    all the highest ppl on the serv are my friends. And so? It does not make any change
    Were they your friends, they would find 1-2 days to help you unlock higher level of ToK.
    Not mentioning, that last few days there are at least 2 fully equipped with sylphs and 2 equipped without sylphs in ToK NM on EU kong servers and with the team of 140-150k we do 2-3 stages best. It's ridiculous when we deal a knight 5-8k damage and he heals back for 10-14k back from block passive :P Mage heals his team for 100k+ with BL or archer deals us 60-70k with LF.
    In ToK Hard there are usually 1-2 people naked. I guess you'd like it like this? :P

Btw. on our guild forum, we've got a topic where all members can write their requests to help them unlock higher difficulty of ToK.
    We set some team for them and help them, since 1 day a week of not doing ToK NM is not a big loss.

Leave a comment:

• rangelaeyes
    replied
    It's not fair, but no competitive online game ever is. I'd strongly suggest waiting until you can get past hard then you can sit and wait and do normal because lately certain whales have not been undressing for us!

Leave a comment:

• Someonelolz
    replied
    its not fair that some ppl with lv 60 61 and 60k br gain 12.5 mil exp from tok a day

Leave a comment:

• R230527694
    replied
    So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!
    nice said man another stripping naked thread wouldn harm that much

the true thing is top players keep themselves naked only for tok nm since they passed hard and dont give a damn about u
    Last edited by Mugetsu110; 04-13-2014, 10:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hot Shot
    replied
    more than 3 months old thread

Leave a comment:

Working...
X