Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tok nm/hard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    those 10k br lower than you needed help to get past TOK hard so either you need to get help too or wont be able to go NM for a while.

Leave a comment:

• Playy001
    replied
    Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    Go ahead, your probably not even in my time zone anyways, and if you are, then you get to compete with 0Ace0, Renamzou, Elythera, Elitank and the like, so good luck with that. You will need to double your BR.
    kk, im editing it. It's EUROPE

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by Playy001 View Post
    So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!!
    quoted for epicness. mind if I use this quote in my sig? it's too brilliant to go to waste

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    i will be that JERK!!!!!! tok HARD TOP 5-8 ALWAYS with equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it's not fair at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Go ahead, your probably not even in my time zone anyways, and if you are, then you get to compete with 0Ace0, Renamzou, Elythera, Elitank and the like, so good luck with that. You will need to double your BR.

Leave a comment:

• Playy001
    replied
    i will be that JERK!!!!!! tok HARD TOP 5-8 ALWAYS with equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!! so it's not fair at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    hey, now im rly mad on all these ppl top 1-8 cros server BR. TOP NM ALWAYS NAKED, TOK HARD 0 NAKED! And it's always!!!!! And here's the thing! Im 77k BR, but ppl lover than ME 10k br or even 15k is ABLE TO DO TOK NM, while i have to do tok normal..... So this thing called TOK should be fixed!!!! There should be no such thing as NAKED!!!!!!!!!!! And i will make sure this happens !!!!!!
    don't be a jerk.... once you pass normal and hard, you too will want the easy ride to 12.5 million exp and the good rewards from tok nm. Especially all the insig for the level 70 set

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    This isn't a bug, so moved to Suggestions & Feedback.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X