New year bag

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New year bag

1m gold and one of the : mahra x100 , sepulcrum x 100 , whips x100 fate x100,

im pretty sure u can obtain allmost all cheaper than that price.. and cuz of 1m gold screw u r2..

1,6k balens 100 whips... here 3k.. and im pretty sure if u buy u get them!

and for 3k balens u can complete 6k points in jewel game and get alot more

how is it **** if you consider the prices they normally cost if u buy them without a event? lol

1k whips without event cost 35k balen
    1k mahra without event costs 35k balen
    1k selp without event costs 35k balen

Comment

and just when you thought they hit rock bottom..... they always manage to surprise me with their 'super duper special good deal packs'
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzlingbeauty View Post
        1m gold and one of the : mahra x100 , sepulcrum x 100 , whips x100 fate x100,

im pretty sure u can obtain allmost all cheaper than that price.. and cuz of 1m gold screw u r2..

1,6k balens 100 whips... here 3k.. and im pretty sure if u buy u get them!

and for 3k balens u can complete 6k points in jewel game and get alot more
        Originally posted by wartotal View Post
        how is it **** if you consider the prices they normally cost if u buy them without a event? lol

1k whips without event cost 35k balen
        1k mahra without event costs 35k balen
        1k selp without event costs 35k balen

well... it cost 3500 balens regularly for 100 mount whips

And if the New Year Bag (not sure, it's not on my server yet, can't confirm) cost 3000 balens for a chance to obtain 100 whip (or the other things)

That means it's only a discount of 500 balens.

Also, I am pretty sure ppls would like 100 Mahra than 100 Sep, LOL.

But still, I do think it cost too much, should at least make it where player obtain like 10 of each, than have a chance to get one of them as 100.

It would be better than the 1m gold, maybe.

Comment

Working...
        X