Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Stun+Sylph=Go in BG if u dear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by R23899557
    Yes u'll get stun same as u'll stun too ... lmao ... pointless ? not really .. Think again in lv 74, u can get exp daily around 20 mill, but in 79 u can get 30 mill .. more higher level more exp u can get and it will catch ur goal ... U said s150-4xx, ZEBQ in which server ? many ppls in S150 can stun old server in 70-s ...

    Yes if u re slow leveler, it is one of ur risk to deal it .... Enjoy the life ...
    Zebq had a low hs lol

    Comment


    • #17
      So, being stunned by higher level players is not fair, but camping on lvl 64 and bullying the lower lvl is fair. Ok, got it.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by R23899557
        Yes u'll get stun same as u'll stun too ... lmao ... pointless ? not really .. Think again in lv 74, u can get exp daily around 20 mill, but in 79 u can get 30 mill .. more higher level more exp u can get and it will catch ur goal ... U said s150-4xx, ZEBQ in which server ? many ppls in S150 can stun old server in 70-s ...

        Yes if u re slow leveler, it is one of ur risk to deal it .... Enjoy the life ...
        If you're lv74 and only getting 20mil you're doing something wrong.

        Most lv70 + on my server at least get in the 35-40+ mil range.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          So, being stunned by higher level players is not fair, but camping on lvl 64 and bullying the lower lvl is fair. Ok, got it.
          I never said that lol. I said unless you plan on staying at 64 that capping hs isn't going to do anything. It's about learning to play with the tools you got here. HS isn't a tool newer server has to use. So they need to find other ways to make up for that loss.

          Comment


          • #20
            oxe troll just shh ok

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Nubito View Post
              stun is fair for me, if you wont stunned, raise your HS
              the only problem is apollo, apollo awake = game over
              Stun is a problem for me, appollo causes me to laugh at them for being stupid (unless its a knight clearing troops)

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                If you're lv74 and only getting 20mil you're doing something wrong.

                Most lv70 + on my server at least get in the 35-40+ mil range.
                This was just example the different u can have ...
                TOK NM = 12,5 mill exp + LL NM = 5 mill exp + Cata blitz = 2 mill exp + campaign blitz (160 stamina) = 5 mill exp + Tree = 3 mill exp + another 1-2 mill exp = aprox. 30 mill exp ... as a non casher ...

                And think not every day u can have tok nm ... then u'll get aprox. 20 mills .. Am I wrong ?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Tell me how many players are that cash heavy as zebq? Please stop speaking of hard cashers like that since not everyone can be a zebq lol. A normal player not a overpowered millionair player.

                  Then think again what is the game platform : It's pay 2 win ...

                  U can't replace the time that old server w/o pay much .. that was I mean ... example Can a baby defeat teenage in RUN ?

                  What u can suggest if there is a bracket .. so plz stop moaning about HS, as many ppls 've spent their time ..

                  I accept be stun by other as well I can stun other ... This is only game ..

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                    This was just example the different u can have ...
                    TOK NM = 12,5 mill exp + LL NM = 5 mill exp + Cata blitz = 2 mill exp + campaign blitz (160 stamina) = 5 mill exp + Tree = 3 mill exp + another 1-2 mill exp = aprox. 30 mill exp ... as a non casher ...

                    And think not every day u can have tok nm ... then u'll get aprox. 20 mills .. Am I wrong ?

                    Shadow crystals/bounties/etc even when my team can only do 3 lvls of tok nm (geared and OP person) still get around 30mil more when its 5 levels of tok. But close enough anyways.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Shadow crystals/bounties/etc even when my team can only do 3 lvls of tok nm (geared and OP person) still get around 30mil more when its 5 levels of tok. But close enough anyways.
                      As I told that it was an example dude ...

                      There is no wrong build even u got only 20 mill or 30 mills ... for example bounty : not every ppls wait for orange or purple (not every ppls spend time for it)... not everyday Shadow crystal can be redeem .. Not every body have stamina 200 or more .. and not every one have Lv 2 scroll ... I give u fact that my calculation, give yours ...

                      At the point, No Wrong Build if u think this side, Perhaps if u have class with lv 70 + but BR only 30-40 K u can say it ... Less exp not to mean wrong build ..

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                        raise ur hs
                        raise ur hs
                        raise ur hs
                        raise ur hs
                        raise ur hs
                        lol

                        the point is, if ur hs higher than ur opponent, u will not stunned
                        Ya, I agree with you. Btw I think you forgot to say, if you have both HS levels with your enemies, you can't be stunned and so is the enemy.


                        The Magic is Within Ourselves

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                          This was just example the different u can have ...
                          TOK NM = 12,5 mill exp + LL NM = 5 mill exp + Cata blitz = 2 mill exp + campaign blitz (160 stamina) = 5 mill exp + Tree = 3 mill exp + another 1-2 mill exp = aprox. 30 mill exp ... as a non casher ...

                          And think not every day u can have tok nm ... then u'll get aprox. 20 mills .. Am I wrong ?
                          I think you forgot Spire


                          The Magic is Within Ourselves

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                            This was just example the different u can have ...
                            TOK NM = 12,5 mill exp + LL NM = 5 mill exp + Cata blitz = 2 mill exp + campaign blitz (160 stamina) = 5 mill exp + Tree = 3 mill exp + another 1-2 mill exp = aprox. 30 mill exp ... as a non casher ...

                            And think not every day u can have tok nm ... then u'll get aprox. 20 mills .. Am I wrong ?
                            i'am non-casher, but not agree with that LL NM and Solo dungeon calculation
                            my party with 100k br average cant even finish tok hard
                            only get around 2,6m from LL nm with max friendline exp bonus
                            1 solo dungeon only give around 250k both with 50% scroll
                            i agree for the rest, btw i level 74
                            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
                              Ya, I agree with you. Btw I think you forgot to say, if you have both HS levels with your enemies, you can't be stunned and so is the enemy.
                              i forget another things too, HS can miss sometimes
                              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                                i forget another things too, HS can miss sometimes
                                HS misses about as often as a non casher gets something really rare for free.
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X