Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stun+Sylph=Go in BG if u dear

u must pay or u must die that is what the game become

game was like that, it was advertised like that...

it's a major Pay 2 win game...

Comment

stun is fair for me, if you wont stunned, raise your HS
      the only problem is apollo, apollo awake = game over
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        game was like that, it was advertised like that...

it's a major Pay 2 win game...
        Advertised as free to play. Can't remember the last time I saw any ads for any game ever that thought "Pay To Win" would be a selling point.

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
          stun is fair for me, if you wont stunned, raise your HS
          the only problem is apollo, apollo awake = game over
          can ppl stop saying if you raise ur hs you won't be stunned.... That's a lie. At least until lvl 80 You will always be stunned until you reach 99 hs. The cap is so arge after lvl 64 that no matter how u raise it you will always be stunned. You need to just learn to deal with it. Even if it is unfair there nothing you can to do about it but deal. At least until the nerf comes if it comes.
          Last edited by 0xykotton; 12-30-2013, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Stun is something you got to learn to live with and expect. Im lvl 60 and face off against lvl 64 players, my HS is lvl 10 and i cant lvl it any more till lvl 61 so Im constantly stunned and beaten. You just carry on because sooner or later you wil win a few and get some honor. i need like 14 k insignia for 50 ledge set so yes....alot of stunning Bg's for me to come .

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              can ppl stop saying if you raise ur hs you won't be stunned.... That's a lie. You will always be stunned until you reach 99 hs. The cap is so arge after lvl 64 that no matter how u raise it you will always be stunned. You need to just learn to deal with it. Even if it is unfair there nothing you can to do about it but deal. At least until the nerf comes if it comes.
              Not really 100% true. You will get stunned, but higher HS = less chances of it happening. Mine's @lv70 and I get stunned 1/3 times in 70-80 bracket, and the times I do get stunned it's usually by players who would wreck me with or without it (personally hate that, not even giving someone a chance when you're clearly 30-50k BR higher than everyone else lol) Of course if your stun is 40-50 then yeah, you're bound to get stunned, a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                Not really 100% true. You will get stunned, but higher HS = less chances of it happening. Mine's @lv70 and I get stunned 1/3 times in 70-80 bracket, and the times I do get stunned it's usually by players who would wreck me with or without it (personally hate that, not even giving someone a chance when you're clearly 30-50k BR higher than everyone else lol) Of course if your stun is 40-50 then yeah, you're bound to get stunned, a lot.
                point is you will still get stunned lmao. That's why you shouldn't say just raise ur hs. It's pretty much pointless if you are in s150-4xx servers. Better to concentrate on your toon and passives of your talents. To last longer or end battles faster

Comment

point is you will still get stunned lmao. That's why you shouldn't say just raise ur hs. It's pretty much pointless if you are in s150-4xx servers. Better to concentrate on your toon and passives of your talents. To last longer or end battles faster
                  Maybe for mages/archers, knights don't really have that many terribly useful skills or passives... only maybe 3 good ones and a few worthwhile putting a point or two into until you have max lvl HS/everything useful lol

Comment

can ppl stop saying if you raise ur hs you won't be stunned.... That's a lie. At least until lvl 80 You will always be stunned until you reach 99 hs. The cap is so arge after lvl 64 that no matter how u raise it you will always be stunned. You need to just learn to deal with it. Even if it is unfair there nothing you can to do about it but deal. At least until the nerf comes if it comes.
                    U know it .. this is a pay 2 win game ... so stun is useless if cash much ... n stun is 1 of strategy, ppls invest on it by time consumption in game eventhough they can invest it too in talents ... but It is optional ... U can invest in stun and u will face to stun other or be stun by other ...

Unfair ? Is it unfair too for ppls who has played more can be replace same exp for a new ppls ? come on, talents or stun are strategy ... I do stun and be stun, and deal it ..
                    U want to nerf stun, another will go nerf for slyph, and so on ...

Like u said b4 ... Learn to deal is best ... cheer ..

Yes u'll get stun same as u'll stun too ... lmao ... pointless ? not really .. Think again in lv 74, u can get exp daily around 20 mill, but in 79 u can get 30 mill .. more higher level more exp u can get and it will catch ur goal ... U said s150-4xx, ZEBQ in which server ? many ppls in S150 can stun old server in 70-s ...

Yes if u re slow leveler, it is one of ur risk to deal it .... Enjoy the life ...
                    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 12-31-2013, 07:52 AM. Reason: Double post

Comment

raise ur hs
                      raise ur hs
                      raise ur hs
                      raise ur hs
                      raise ur hs
                      lol

the point is, if ur hs higher than ur opponent, u will not stunned
                      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                        Advertised as free to play. Can't remember the last time I saw any ads for any game ever that thought "Pay To Win" would be a selling point.
                        naa, the last AD we saw was "18+, adult male only"

But Pay 2 Win isn't from an actual "AD", it's more like written by almost all game site and all have comments by players on it as a major Pay 2 Win game.

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557
                          Yes u'll get stun same as u'll stun too ... lmao ... pointless ? not really .. Think again in lv 74, u can get exp daily around 20 mill, but in 79 u can get 30 mill .. more higher level more exp u can get and it will catch ur goal ... U said s150-4xx, ZEBQ in which server ? many ppls in S150 can stun old server in 70-s ...

Yes if u re slow leveler, it is one of ur risk to deal it .... Enjoy the life ...
                          Tell me how many players are that cash heavy as zebq? Please stop speaking of hard cashers like that since not everyone can be a zebq lol. A normal player not a overpowered millionair player.

Comment

Many non casher, no vip players are able to maxed their HS. on the other hand, how many cashers can be as strong as zebq?
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              Many non casher, no vip players are able to maxed their HS. on the other hand, how many cashers can be as strong as zebq?
                              Maxing HS doesn't really mean anything unless you plan on not passing lvl 64 anytime soon. Once you pass lvl 64 even if you cap it. You still get stunned for 3 turns. Can't deny that stunning a player is unfair tactic but this game is very unfair in many aspects already. So it's something we just have to learn to deal until the nerf If the nerf ever comes.

Comment

Working...
                              X