No announcement yet.

Stun+Sylph=Go in BG if u dear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 points to VIP9 then I accept your challenge .
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      HS misses about as often as a non casher gets something really rare for free.
      agreed, but atleast it can miss. hehehe
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

that's why they have BG brackets. say 64. Max HS is 22. when you maxed up that HS, you still have 6 talent points to get so you will have more time to stay on 64 and stun and never be stunned on that bracket. if you get stunned while at 22HS, it means your opponent is of higher level and higher HS (if you're in BG, then get out coz you are in the higher bracket)
        In GB, GA and duels, there is no bracket so expect stun as it is part of the game. if your not on top player levels then expect stun more since there is more players of possible higher HS than you.
        you want to be on top, go to a new server and dominate there, but if you want to stay on your server, dont complain with stun. that's part of the game you should have known before even playing the game

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
          i'am non-casher, but not agree with that LL NM and Solo dungeon calculation
          my party with 100k br average cant even finish tok hard
          only get around 2,6m from LL nm with max friendline exp bonus
          1 solo dungeon only give around 250k both with 50% scroll
          i agree for the rest, btw i level 74
          Yes u r right ... I forgot about this 100 % event ... But what I mean is there is no wrong build there as u get only less exp. .. except ur BR is 40 K at lv. 74 ...

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
            Then think again what is the game platform : It's pay 2 win ...

U can't replace the time that old server w/o pay much .. that was I mean ... example Can a baby defeat teenage in RUN ?

What u can suggest if there is a bracket .. so plz stop moaning about HS, as many ppls 've spent their time ..

I accept be stun by other as well I can stun other ... This is only game ..
            Please sir tell me where in that post did I moan about HS? People make a huge deal out nothing at all. Can't even have a civil debate about HS with out people taking major offense to it. All I pointed out is HS is indeed unfair advantage. Just like 99% of everything else in this game. I never once "moaned" about HS in my topic. You are creating arguments just to argue now. I even said learn to deal with being stunned since until you are 80 you will always be stunned.
            Last edited by 0xykotton; 01-01-2014, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Please sir tell me where in that post did I moan about HS? People make a huge deal out nothing at all. Can't even have a civil debate about HS with out people taking major offense to it. All I pointed out is HS is indeed unfair advantage. Just like 99% of everything else in this game. I never once "moaned" about HS in my topic. You are creating arguments just to argue now. I even said learn to deal with being stunned since until you are 80 you will always be stunned.
              As u said always " unfair " it means moans at least for me .. n yes u did say "learn" and its better to do it ...

Furthermore, who is the "unfair" ? unfair to newer ppls and fair to old ppls, is it ur mean ? .. or Unfair to ppls invest on it ? For example u are in same server, and there is ppl invest on it but there is ppl choose don't invest it, Is it still unfair too as the ppls invest it for example is in lv 70 but the ppl choose not is in lv 74 ? They play in same time ...

And as this is pay 2 win game, u can replace the time with balens, to make ur char stronger .. And I believe that HS is one of strategy ...

The threat is for Slyph too .. There is many ppls with lower level and lower BR can easily defeat higher from them, Is it fair enough ? Most ppls which higher will say unfair, but if we look that ppls, they invest money in their slyph ... Who is unfair now ?

Iris replace Mage ability, Is it fair for Mage furthermore any class can have better amount of heal with Iris than Mage ?

Like an example of bonus in ur company, if u have been worked for 4 years, u'll get bonus 3-4 times of salary, but if u've been worked for 1 year, u'll get only 1 time ... What will u do ? R u say unfair ? I believe u won't say it but u only deal it ... As I know when u say "unfair", it is mean moan, well sorry if my understanding is not correct ..

I do face it be stun and stun others and the slyph .. just accept it is a strategy and part of game ... Just enjoy the game ...

If u don't like it, then don't do BG .. simple eh ?
              Last edited by R23899557; 01-01-2014, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                As u said always " unfair " it means moans at least for me .. n yes u did say "learn" and its better to do it ...

Furthermore, who is the "unfair" ? unfair to newer ppls and fair to old ppls, is it ur mean ? .. or Unfair to ppls invest on it ? For example u are in same server, and there is ppl invest on it but there is ppl choose don't invest it, Is it still unfair too as the ppls invest it for example is in lv 70 but the ppl choose not is in lv 74 ? They play in same time ...

And as this is pay 2 win game, u can replace the time with balens, to make ur char stronger .. And I believe that HS is one of strategy ...

The threat is for Slyph too .. There is many ppls with lower level and lower BR can easily defeat higher from them, Is it fair enough ? Most ppls which higher will say unfair, but if we look that ppls, they invest money in their slyph ... Who is unfair now ?

Iris replace Mage ability, Is it fair for Mage furthermore any class can have better amount of heal with Iris than Mage ?

Like an example of bonus in ur company, if u have been worked for 4 years, u'll get bonus 3-4 times of salary, but if u've been worked for 1 year, u'll get only 1 time ... What will u do ? R u say unfair ? I believe u won't say it but u only deal it ... As I know when u say "unfair", it is mean moan, well sorry if my understanding is not correct ..

I do face it be stun and stun others and the slyph .. just accept it is a strategy and part of game ... Just enjoy the game ...

If u don't like it, then don't do BG .. simple eh ?
                Why are you trying to start a fight with me for no reason? Just because people have disagreements with your point doesn't have to mean a fight have to start. Seriously, learn to understand that as humans we all don't share the same viewpoint. I never once "moaned". Moaning would be me posting a whine post. Saying that something is unfair isn't a whine post. Learn the difference. It's unfair as a unfair tactic to use in the game. If you are able to stun someone for most of the battle that's being unfair. I never said that sylphs were fair did I? I even stated that 99% of the stuffin this game is unfair as well. So again why are you trying to start a unnecessary argument? I think stunning someone for the whole duration of the battle is an unfair tactic. you don't that's fine but don't be calling me a moaner just bc I disagree with your viewpoint.

Comment

Being stunned for the entirety of a "battle" kinda demeans the whole point of even calling it a battle. You're not fighting you're just being a sandbag for someone else.

Comment

It was quite funny, some heavy casher in Group Arena was complaining about being stunned when we used it on him, LOL.

we couldn't beat the guy 1 vs 1, but HS's constant stun overpowers his cashing.

I still think they need to nerf HS, down to that rumored 1~2 turn stun.

Comment

stun skill in any game is always considered IMBA, OP, unfair, whatever u called it.. but yet, ppl just love using it as long its on their benefit.. oh well.. useless arguement

Comment

Originally posted by xCleavage View Post
                        stun skill in any game is always considered IMBA, OP, unfair, whatever u called it.. but yet, ppl just love using it as long its on their benefit.. oh well.. useless arguement
                        Honestly, i haven't seen any type of OP stun in any other mmorpg as holy seal in this game. I played a lot of games too that had some kinda "stun" but it was nothing like this. you still had to have some skill to win even with stunning the player. here you can stun them basically for the full duration of battle. Plus there are other skills in the other games that can reduce the chances of getting stunned and things like that. Here the only way to reduce the chance is getting your HS as close as possible or higher than the opponent which is virtually impossible to do so until you reach lvl 80. Some nerf is definitely needed. I won't say take it out all together but 1-2turn max and a longer cd would still allow HS to be a powerful tool to use and it won't be too OP.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Why are you trying to start a fight with me for no reason? Just because people have disagreements with your point doesn't have to mean a fight have to start. Seriously, learn to understand that as humans we all don't share the same viewpoint. I never once "moaned". Moaning would be me posting a whine post. Saying that something is unfair isn't a whine post. Learn the difference. It's unfair as a unfair tactic to use in the game. If you are able to stun someone for most of the battle that's being unfair. I never said that sylphs were fair did I? I even stated that 99% of the stuffin this game is unfair as well. So again why are you trying to start a unnecessary argument? I think stunning someone for the whole duration of the battle is an unfair tactic. you don't that's fine but don't be calling me a moaner just bc I disagree with your viewpoint.
                          Did I start fighting with u ? What I mean that u can see what my point of view ... That simple, HS is a part of game ... As per now, If a disagree with u, u said me fight for no reason, Was my point was useless ? or unnecessary argument ? or just your point of view that was can be accepted ?

As I said b4, "well sorry if my understanding is not correct" ... And about slyph, I meaned that better discuss not only HS thing but slyph too as this threat for both of them ..

Back to topic, I think mostly fair, U can stun ppls and u can be stun, until u reach 99 ... As it is part of strategy ... Some can disagree some can agree ... We just accept it ..

Comment

and thats that. Oxykotton thinks its unfair and is obligated to express as are you stating it is not.

now stop harassing each other or ill close the thread.

thank you.
                            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                            then click on support

Comment

I got my vip to 9 today, I'll just go after the carts and tell ppl to attack me after where I'll lose and give them free honour.
                              That's how I'll do my BG.
                              Last edited by IggyBousse; 01-02-2014, 09:00 AM.
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                                I got my vip to 9 today, I'll just go after the chests and tell ppl to attack me after where I'll lose and give them free honour.
                                That's how I'll do my BG.
                                you up for it at tomorrow bg?

Comment

Working...
                                X