Knights and Mages on Crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knights and Mages on Crit

since mages and knights started to use crits archers just don't have a chance lets take knight with 30k patk+crit and archer with 30k patk+crit who will deal bigger crit ofc the knight he got more pdef same is for mages they don't have that high pdef but it's almoust equal to archers pdef and when a mage or knight crit on archer they deal verry high amount of dmg like ulti slasher 30-40k crit dmg mages rain deals 2x15-20k crit dmg and mages multy shot deals like 10-13k crit and on top of all archers depend on crit we have to sacrefice some gems like hp or mdef to get crit gems witch give us higher crit chance but lower defence or hp and makes us easy targets to kill i will stop here i think all archer know what im talking about!

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    since mages and knights started to use crits archers just don't have a chance lets take knight with 30k patk+crit and archer with 30k patk+crit who will deal bigger crit ofc the knight he got more pdef same is for mages they don't have that high pdef but it's almoust equal to archers pdef and when a mage or knight crit on archer they deal verry high amount of dmg like ulti slasher 30-40k crit dmg mages rain deals 2x15-20k crit dmg and mages multy shot deals like 10-13k crit and on top of all archers depend on crit we have to sacrefice some gems like hp or mdef to get crit gems witch give us higher crit chance but lower defence or hp and makes us easy targets to kill i will stop here i think all archer know what im talking about!
    So you're saying that knights/mages which use crit DO NOT have to sacrifice HP/MDEF/PDEF gems to get crit gems?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

archers are the one who are strognest now and you complain?mages and knights going crit lately?lots of them?time to prepare my ga do the same

Comment

knights have more than enough pdef and hp it's easy for u to swap pdef or hp gems for crit but archers have to pick withc one they want to rise pdef mdef or hp mostly we rise pdef

Comment

knights have more than enough pdef and hp it's easy for u to swap pdef or hp gems for crit but archers have to pick withc one they want to rise pdef mdef or hp mostly we rise pdef
          If you think so, why don't you play a knight and a crit knight that is. Tell me how it goes.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Now I've heard it all!!! An archer complaining that knights and mages have MORE CRIT?!!!!! Every skill you have increases crit, same with your talents..... um, I think you better go play farmville or something.....
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I'm an archer myself but *shrug* let them go crit. That's what the Guardian Angel Astro is for. U also already have jewels that let u receive less crit like every class too. Compared to mages and knights Archers have it very easy in getting a crit. I only have 4.1k crit and I crit just as much as one of the mages on my server with 5.6k crit. Yes, we Archers depend on Crit because we are basically designed to be glass cannons versus other classes (at least I see it that way). Get urself an Iris with a rain dance skill and this whole issue gets ballanced out again (I'm running pretty well with that because of the crit heals too).
              server: Kabam s30
              IGN: Leighton
              Class: Archer
              Level: 80

Comment

Originally posted by R233762786 View Post
                I'm an archer myself but *shrug* let them go crit. That's what the Guardian Angel Astro is for. U also already have jewels that let u receive less crit like every class too. Compared to mages and knights Archers have it very easy in getting a crit. I only have 4.1k crit and I crit just as much as one of the mages on my server with 5.6k crit. Yes, we Archers depend on Crit because we are basically designed to be glass cannons versus other classes (at least I see it that way). Get urself an Iris with a rain dance skill and this whole issue gets ballanced out again (I'm running pretty well with that because of the crit heals too).
                70 jewels bonus apply only on pve not working in pvp read the description of the jewels and im rly confused with guardian angel some ppl say it works only in pve others say it works for both pvp and pve so witch one is true and how exactly does it work

about playing knight i don't have the patience to play another char one archer 77lvl is enough for me

Comment

70 jewels bonus apply only on pve not working in pvp read the description of the jewels and im rly confused with guardian angel some ppl say it works only in pve others say it works for both pvp and pve so witch one is true and how exactly does it work

about playing knight i don't have the patience to play another char one archer 77lvl is enough for me
                  Lol...ga works evrywhere

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

ok first, centerpiece, LEARN TO PUT SOME PUNCTUATION in those sentences. it's hard to make heads or tails on what you're saying without hitting a wall first. second, archers have most crits built in via the abilities they sport. i am sure a knight or mage (as i am) can hit crits if they make them right. some do it via equipment refining, others do it through gem processing. often times, i get lucky and get some crit scrolls from the guild wheel and use those during a WB. but hey, each class comes with their strengths as well as their weaknesses --- kinda like paper, rock, scissors --- and to make them nearly the same (or same) can be boring. i know it's hard work, but hey, no one's in a rush.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                      Now I've heard it all!!! An archer complaining that knights and mages have MORE CRIT?!!!!! Every skill you have increases crit, same with your talents..... um, I think you better go play farmville or something.....

This is an awesome statement ^ Best thing I have read. Give this person some dmn ballens for having common sense amongst the hopeless.

Comment

LOL funny archer complaining about other 2 classes getting crit. I dunno if you are aware that archers have crit passives and that will make you crit much more than other classes who are crit types. And why you complain about knights? Of course knights even with crit type has enough pdef and hp even if they swap crit stats, however mages don't have that, since mages have both low pdef and hp. Crit mages are only good against other mages, but not the other 2 patk classes. You already kick mages' *meep* easily now with sylph and yet you still want to kick knights' *meep* also? What you want, you already rule WB and you should also rule every classes in BG?
                        Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 12:53 AM. Reason: Censored
                        Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

we mages/knights just need and astral to work with will destroyer like determination does for snipers edge and problem solved

Comment

and archers still get it easy with world boss (gold to upgreade astrals etc/ daru to upgrade troop enlightenment etc.) so u really have no argument here.

omg i am an archer and also run a higher lvl knight and more often than not in wb i can match if not out do my knight for gold and she is 3 lvls higher and with a hell of a lot better astrals and our place at the end of wb is only bout 10 places max to my knights favor but dont see that lasting to much longer... our wb top 10 is ruled by archers like it prob is on many other servers so u cant have it all... oh and dont see to many knights that can run through higher lvl mps without an archer or mage to help them remove the bosses buffs even with a high heal iris on for back up so archers will always be needed same as all classes
                            yes u can get through stuff once u reach certain br and a good iris but its hell of a lot easier running with all the needed classes
                            Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 12:54 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Archers have the best Critical Rate not only in their attacks, but w/ Pets as well due to their passive bonus. NO Archer in their right might should complain about Knights / Mages going to a Critical-Spec. Especially a Mage.

Last time I checked, correct me if I'm wrong, Archers get a 20% Passive Boost to both Critical & Max HP. 20% is a LOT. Mages don't get either of these boons. Mages get a weak-*** 8% Healing Boost and a MDef boost useless most everywhere but Class Wars. Ask ANY high-level Mage if they'd trade this 8% Healing & 20% MDef for 20% Critical and 20% HP passive boosts and I don't think any of them would say no.

Though the Knight's passives, IMO, are the best. Look at this breakdown of passives:

Everyone gets an eventual 15% Attack Boost - that's even, but that's where balance ends.
                              Everyone gets a Rage Passive. The Knight's is +10 Rage / Action. The Archer's is +5 Rage per Crit. The Mage's is +2 Rage per attack (doesn't work on Resto, Sunto, BL or Puri). Extreme Loser: Mage.

Knights get a combined +7% Damage Reduction, +5% Crit Rate Reduction, +20% Max HP, +20% PDef, +20% Healing Received and a 4% HP Heal on every Block.

If you don't think that Block-Heal is significant, really watch a L74+ Knight with 3500+ Block. It's as good as a Sunto when enemy troops are out there. They heal you way more than they hurt you. That 20% Healing Boost combined with Crit-Heals means that Iris BL is practically auto-max HP Heal. Stack that 7% DR w/ the +14% DR Talent and 30% GB and you're looking at a base 51% DR that's always working. Add another 20% from LD Medal in PvP. Their DR, Self-Healing and HP Max are the best.

Archers get a combined +20% Crit Rate, +20% Max HP and stackable to +10% Damage

Not as many bonuses as the Knight, but every one is great. That 20% Crit boost is HUGE. At the high end, you're talking about getting 1200+ Crit no one else can see. That's why an Archers Iris Pet consistently Crit-Heals for crazy amounts. Add a +10% Damage buff that's constantly renewing and stacking and it's like having a mini Will-Destroyer on top of your already inflated Crit + Determination.

Mages get a combined +20% MDef, +8% Healing and a 8% Trigger-Rate Rage Reducer (-20 Pts).

Do I need to really say anything here? The Rage Reducer, over time, works out to saving you 1.6 Rage per Round, assuming you're in a position to use it when it comes up. Which, in the end, still doesn't come close to balancing that meager +2 Rage Passive that Mages get. So basically, Mages have TWO Passive Rage Skills that combined don't amount to the Rage-Gain of the other classes from ONE Passive Skill. Oh, and when 3.0 Comes out, Mages get an "advanced" Passive Rage Skill to take that +2 to +5 - but also disables use of the Rage Rune. Ummm - how useless is that?! So that will be 3 Passives that won't equal ONE Passive from the other classes.

Mage has by FAR the worst passives. They also have the worst DPS. And Pet-Heals have made them the worst Healers now too.

Comment

Working...
                              X