Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Knights and Mages on Crit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

all very true zorich with sylphs rain dance even knights are formidable healers now which used to be te only saving grace of us mages. we are simply obsolete. a group of archers on my server regularly run mp's without mages(even llnm). with this much healing in the game now theres really nothing for mages. we are doomed...............

Comment

knights have agoran shield intercept and block.... mages have 3 heals (and pets heal +2) mages have many types of multiple shots

archers have scatter and deep freez and noting more only critical and now knights and mages want too?
      Name:Ereshkigal
      Class:Archer
      Level:65
      Server:246
      Br:85.000

Comment

Originally posted by zerkk View Post
        all very true zorich with sylphs rain dance even knights are formidable healers now which used to be te only saving grace of us mages. we are simply obsolete. a group of archers on my server regularly run mp's without mages(even llnm). with this much healing in the game now theres really nothing for mages. we are doomed...............
        It's gonna get worse in Wartune 3.0 - Advanced Class Skills puts the Knight so over the top it's silly. In particular:

3-Tiered Talent that turned Shadow Thrasher into DF. Gives it a 100% 3-Round Slow on an Attack with a 1s CD that does 195% Damage for only 35 Rage (-15 Rage per Action on use). There will never be a Slow-Gap. So basically by then you'll want 4 Advanced Knights w/ Iris Pet & Purge Runes (to supplement Scatter). That's all ya need.

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post
        knights have agoran shield intercept and block.... mages have 3 heals (and pets heal +2) mages have many types of multiple shots

archers have scatter and deep freez and noting more only critical and now knights and mages want too?
        Archers have an innate 20% Critical Boost that no other class has.

You also forgot that Archers get Bloodthirsty Strike, Armor Piercer, Incendiary Shot and the best AoE Stunner in the game in Delphic Death Star @ a 50% Rate.

There's a reason Archers rule the World Boss fights and have the deepest progression into the Necropolis. They're the best pure PvE class in the game. One can run L70 MPs w/o a Knight or Mage. One CANNOT run them without Archers. At least for now...

Knight will own PvE along with PvP soon enough (see my previous post).
        Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 12:55 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper View Post

Lets not forget archers isis' crit heals that heal as well as if not better then mages

Comment

Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post
            Lets not forget archers isis' crit heals that heal as well as if not better then mages
            sorri but i have pet im no casher and my pets heal is noting ... normal noting very strong O.O mages have 5 or 6 diferent heals xd

Originally posted by Zorich
            Archers have an innate 20% Critical Boost that no other class has.

You also forgot that Archers get Bloodthirsty Strike, Armor Piercer, Incendiary Shot and the best AoE Stunner in the game in Delphic Death Star @ a 50% Rate.

There's a reason Archers rule the World Boss fights and have the deepest progression into the Necropolis. They're the best pure PvE class in the game. One can run L70 MPs w/o a Knight or Mage. One CANNOT run them without Archers. At least for now...

Knight will own PvE along with PvP soon enough (see my previous post).
            and? archer need critical is only one advantage =S mages have charisma no'? and knights block
            Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 12:55 AM. Reason: Merged
            Name:Ereshkigal
            Class:Archer
            Level:65
            Server:246
            Br:85.000

Comment

Originally posted by GirlFireRapper
              and? archer need critical is only one advantage =S mages have charisma no'? and knights block
              Ummm, no.

All Classes get a base 100 Charisma and +10 per level. Mages do NOT get extra buff Troops, despite the complaints that troops have too many HP. Everyone's Troops are on equal footing.

Knights do NOT get an innate boost to Block. If they did, combined with Block-Heal and the Block-Reflect Talents they'd be ridiculous.

Only Archers seem to have this great boon.

Go back to post #16. Those are all the Passive benefits the classes get.

Comment

yeah archers are the one's with the unfair advantage there crit are way higher than any knight or mage. we all have the some weakness mages got they pdef knights mdef and archers mdef and maybe hp. now you say you're losing hp or def well you should be at a certain set up at different levels.heres a link that should help you out http://http://guidescroll.com/2013/0...etailed-guide/ I hope this help you out
                Mage: level 80
                Battle rating:guess
                Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49

" My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

-R2games

Comment

Working...
                X