X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CenterPice
    replied
    Originally posted by R233762786 View Post
    I'm an archer myself but *shrug* let them go crit. That's what the Guardian Angel Astro is for. U also already have jewels that let u receive less crit like every class too. Compared to mages and knights Archers have it very easy in getting a crit. I only have 4.1k crit and I crit just as much as one of the mages on my server with 5.6k crit. Yes, we Archers depend on Crit because we are basically designed to be glass cannons versus other classes (at least I see it that way). Get urself an Iris with a rain dance skill and this whole issue gets ballanced out again (I'm running pretty well with that because of the crit heals too).
    70 jewels bonus apply only on pve not working in pvp read the description of the jewels and im rly confused with guardian angel some ppl say it works only in pve others say it works for both pvp and pve so witch one is true and how exactly does it work

about playing knight i don't have the patience to play another char one archer 77lvl is enough for me

Leave a comment:

• R233762786
    replied
    I'm an archer myself but *shrug* let them go crit. That's what the Guardian Angel Astro is for. U also already have jewels that let u receive less crit like every class too. Compared to mages and knights Archers have it very easy in getting a crit. I only have 4.1k crit and I crit just as much as one of the mages on my server with 5.6k crit. Yes, we Archers depend on Crit because we are basically designed to be glass cannons versus other classes (at least I see it that way). Get urself an Iris with a rain dance skill and this whole issue gets ballanced out again (I'm running pretty well with that because of the crit heals too).

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Now I've heard it all!!! An archer complaining that knights and mages have MORE CRIT?!!!!! Every skill you have increases crit, same with your talents..... um, I think you better go play farmville or something.....

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    knights have more than enough pdef and hp it's easy for u to swap pdef or hp gems for crit but archers have to pick withc one they want to rise pdef mdef or hp mostly we rise pdef
    If you think so, why don't you play a knight and a crit knight that is. Tell me how it goes.

Leave a comment:

• CenterPice
    replied
    knights have more than enough pdef and hp it's easy for u to swap pdef or hp gems for crit but archers have to pick withc one they want to rise pdef mdef or hp mostly we rise pdef

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    archers are the one who are strognest now and you complain?mages and knights going crit lately?lots of them?time to prepare my ga do the same

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    since mages and knights started to use crits archers just don't have a chance lets take knight with 30k patk+crit and archer with 30k patk+crit who will deal bigger crit ofc the knight he got more pdef same is for mages they don't have that high pdef but it's almoust equal to archers pdef and when a mage or knight crit on archer they deal verry high amount of dmg like ulti slasher 30-40k crit dmg mages rain deals 2x15-20k crit dmg and mages multy shot deals like 10-13k crit and on top of all archers depend on crit we have to sacrefice some gems like hp or mdef to get crit gems witch give us higher crit chance but lower defence or hp and makes us easy targets to kill i will stop here i think all archer know what im talking about!
    So you're saying that knights/mages which use crit DO NOT have to sacrifice HP/MDEF/PDEF gems to get crit gems?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X