best solo dungeon for lvl 65

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best solo dungeon for lvl 65

I have been running bloodnite canyon for levels 60-65 for the numerous luck stones but what is the best dungeon for a level 65? I have not tried the others except for temple of fire which did not give me very much benefit. I am looking for good exp and good rewards

Level 64..
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

well since you are lvl 65 why not go for lvl 66?Just reached today lvl 66 and did that solo. 2 crypt keys from 6-7 runs

Comment

I don't want to lvl to 66 till my seal is capped for 65. I want to be atleast 75k br before I hit 66

Comment

Originally posted by kinglev View Post
          I don't want to lvl to 66 till my seal is capped for 65. I want to be atleast 75k br before I hit 66
          Better is go to 69 and stay there, higher sylph,troops and more skill points

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

my dilemma is bg and arena when I meet people with HS way over mine since I didn't follow and build those up. I'm not slow leveling too much but I am following the HS caps

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              Better is go to 69 and stay there, higher sylph,troops and more skill points
              The difference between group arena lvl 65 and lvl 69 is huge. U would think it's the same as it's the 65-69 bracket, but the enemies you get in group arena are much easier at 65 lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

so leveling aside... what solo dungeon between levels 60-65 did you guys receive the most benefit from when it comes to blitzing daily?

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                  The difference between group arena lvl 65 and lvl 69 is huge. U would think it's the same as it's the 65-69 bracket, but the enemies you get in group arena are much easier at 65 lol.
                  its 65-69 bracket it isnt "easier" at lvl 65 its just luck

Comment

my dilemma is bg and arena when I meet people with HS way over mine since I didn't follow and build those up. I'm not slow leveling too much but I am following the HS caps
                    You already hit 65 so capping HS won't mean anything. You stll will be stunned 3+ turns since after lvl 64 the gap between HS cap is huge. I mean it's really huge so capping is pretty much pointless. You should have stayed at 64 until your BR was high enough or now just go straight to 69 so you can camp in the 60-69 BG and get your rank easier there. Don't worry about capping hs anymore. Just cap it high enough to get your passives then move on.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      its 65-69 bracket it isnt "easier" at lvl 65 its just luck
                      Dude, no offence but you didn't even reach that level yet so wth are you talking about lol.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        You already hit 65 so capping HS won't mean anything. You stll will be stunned 3+ turns since after lvl 64 the gap between HS cap is huge. I mean it's really huge so capping is pretty much pointless. You should have stayed at 64 until your BR was high enough or now just go straight to 69 so you can camp in the 60-69 BG and get your rank easier there. Don't worry about capping hs anymore. Just cap it high enough to get your passives then move on.
                        battlegrounds is not the problem. Its group arena which is mostly based on level. I am in the middle of finishing my 60 pve so i need all the insignia I can get. Why would I expose myself to slow levelers who will have both a higher seal and br?

Comment

If you want to stay at 64 to farm honor, blitz level last level 58 or level 48.

Comment

battlegrounds is not the problem. Its group arena which is mostly based on level. I am in the middle of finishing my 60 pve so i need all the insignia I can get. Why would I expose myself to slow levelers who will have both a higher seal and br?
                            Most regular 'Slow levelers' are now a considerably lower level than you.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

what is the best solo dungeon for level 45-59s? what drops without using skel keys? and with skel keys?

Comment

Working...
                              X