Lost Fate Stone Chest , Faith Stones X 30

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Fate Stone Chest , Faith Stones X 30

today got this [Lost Fate Stone Chest] from Jewel Hunt, well this seems cool.
    [Lost Fate Stone Chest]
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Doable with free 20 moves ??
    " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

I did a 100 point move and got that box once. Yes, it is doable with 20 free moves.

Comment

I've been spending a decent amount on Jewel Hunt since it started because honestly the rewards are awesome. What I've noticed is that these random chests have a CHANCE of dropping with most of the moves regardless of points. I THINK that the "quality" of the chests (Runestone, Fate Stone etc.) may increase the higher point move you hit but I have definitely gotten chests to drop with everything from 10-100 point moves. I'll try to pay closer attention to what the exact random rewards are per point total from here on out.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

I got 1 fate stone chest and 2 rune chests with free moves. I remember fate stone chest was with some crazy/lucky cross-like move.

So, it's possible for free, but need a lot of luck.

Comment

Ok so I decided to go out of my way to set up some 100 point moves. I usually just go for whatever 10, 20 or 50 pointers are available rather than spending 4 moves setting up something but I was curious. I completed a total of 9 or 10 100 point moves. About 40% of them resulted in Lost Rune chests (30 runes). The rest just gave normal rewards (Locks, soul crystals, whips, fate stones etc.). Didn't get the Fate stone Chests but would assume they also come from the upper level moves (Forgot to mention 1 of the 5 Rune chests I got was from an 80 point move).
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

I did a 110 point move

Got this

too bad it's only 10 whip.... here I was happy and thought it would be 30 whips like fate stones...

Comment

This is with 7-8 of the same kind?

Comment

yes, it was a

_ _ o
                  _ _ o
                  o o O o o

Big O is the one I moved into place

Comment

Originally posted by FaeLRoX View Post
                    Doable with free 20 moves ??
                    for sure, never done with balens
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      I did a 110 point move
                      it seems 100 points is the most for reward, the additional 10 points is just a 10 pointer prize, not a "bigger" reward

i got a lvl 3 gem for a 100 pointer which is 16x a 10 pointer

but there are some terrible 100 pointer prizes...like 3 rune stones or something not very sufficient
                      Last edited by qphantom; 01-01-2014, 08:05 PM.
                      Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

I come to 500-570 points normaly everyday me free movies, one singel day i got 1020 points for free 500 frome Lucky Star.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                          I come to 500-570 points normaly everyday me free movies, one singel day i got 1020 points for free 500 frome Lucky Star.
                          Wow... 500 points from Lucky Star, most I've gotten was 200 from someone spinning a 26.

That much have been 35~40 spin, crazy lucky.

Meh, even with huge combos, most times I just gets to around 450 points, than requires Lucky Star to get to first chest.

I get first chest about 4 out of 7 per week.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            Meh, even with huge combos, most times I just gets to around 450 points, than requires Lucky Star to get to first chest.

I get first chest about 4 out of 7 per week.
                            use lucky star when you see a bad board or don't have any good moves to "reset" the board. don't wait till the end.
                            Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                              today got this [Lost Fate Stone Chest] from Jewel Hunt, well this seems cool.
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]66036[/ATTACH]
                              Nice ~.^
                              I want! GIMME >< >:3

I...I love you like a love song baby...
                              I.. I love you like a love song baby...
                              I...I love you like a love song baby...
                              And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
                              :o:o:o:o

Comment

Working...
                              X