More Mount For ToK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Mount For ToK

GM.....can u please add a new mount for ToK. since I already have the netherwing dragon mount, my shadow soul now is useless

Thank You

+1. A lot of players are sitting on 1200+ Shadow Souls right now. Another mount (or 2 or 3) needs to be made available.

Or, make them exchangeable for Mount Whips, Soul Crystals, Runestones, etc...

Comment

Exchange them should be more great for Whisp Souls and runestones sounds awsome.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
        Exchange them should be more great for Whisp Souls and runestones sounds awsome.
        +1.
        Mounts are enough, might come 1 MOUNT only for tok, but we don't know yet if it will, or when it will be.
        Whips/soul crystals/fate stones/runes/kyanite/gold/daru is better.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

yes please make toks card to exchange with mount wips or one nice mount (turtle for examp.) or fate stone or cristaloids... =)
          Name:Ereshkigal
          Class:Archer
          Level:65
          Server:246
          Br:85.000

Comment

Crystaloids should destory this game, should be to easy gain top gear direclty. But Kynatie, Gold and Daru should be awsome to.

Am +1 that one.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

100% agreed...more mounts...perhaps a tiger or Rapter
              "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Exchange should be great.

Comment

I think your all right they should have a exchange for the souls tradeable for New Mounts / soul crystals /whips / fate stones / mahra / legendary stones / loids / or high amounts of kyanite. kinda like our Amethyst mines Exchange

Comment

I would love to see exchange or new mount options for these, as well as mount spirits.

Comment

Working...
                    X