Dying Server Desprately needs a Server Merge s6/s10/s12/s17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dying Server Desprately needs a Server Merge s6/s10/s12/s17

Hello people of wartune. I and many others that are still left in a server that has so few people left in it we can't even recruit anymore, are trying our best to convince R2 how badly a server merge is needed and necessary. I hope this forum helps. Please any one from the servers mentioned above tell R2 how you feel about this subject. I am Terri guild master of the 2nd rank guild Spliffers.So many people are leaving game daily and others thinking of it, a server merge would bring back some life and excitement to the game for us diehard gamers that are still hanging in there hoping for change.

+1

Originally posted by ♥T2♥terri View Post
    Hello people of wartune. I and many others that are still left in a server that has so few people left in it we can't even recruit anymore, are trying our best to convince R2 how badly a server merge is needed and necessary. I hope this forum helps. Please any one from the servers mentioned above tell R2 how you feel about this subject. I am Terri guild master of the 2nd rank guild Spliffers.So many people are leaving game daily and others thinking of it, a server merge would bring back some life and excitement to the game for us diehard gamers that are still hanging in there hoping for change.
    +1 I am all for it

Comment

agree with my nice boss terri

Comment

Without any hard feelings, but they are busy with newer servers to merge. I don't think I saw a server merge with a server or servers starting with S1-S50.
        Those servers may be older, but they need a merge too. We just need to wait for it, I don't think will just look and do a merge at a " request " unless the server is really really DEAD.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

I fully agree. We have been forgotten or ignored by R2 for a long time. More than usual anyway. They do nothing but open new servers and then merge those while the first servers are ignored. We have been here since the start of the game and deserve a little respect for that and all the cash many have pumped into this game. Right now it is as Terri says, we can't get new members for our guilds and tit's rare for people to actually start on these servers since they start so far behind.

As for R2 being busy with the new servers, that is a load of bull. No insult intended, but R2 has a responsibility to EVERY server and EVERY player on the game they developed and run. I don't think a merge is asking a lot.
          cthulhuu
          Level 80 Archer
          S6

Comment

server 6 needs a server merge bad
            we are on a dying server and there hardly no actives
            stop making new servers r2 and focus on the ones u got
            a lot of older servers need merges again

Comment

im not sure if this thread will make any different or if any one from HOLY R2 will ever read it ( they dont read bug section for god sake ) but since its started sure i will vote here
              yes we need always server merge now its very hard to find team for daily activity specially MP with high lvl players im afraid about later when lvl 80 maps will come out how many player can i team up to do that map daily !!
              the server population is low now and sure we need solution for this ( merge - blitz option - stupid idea from R2 - ..... ) any thing is welcome coz our server is super boring now.

Comment

This has been in my signature since I started posting here...

+1000.
                [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

i argree with Terri we have hard time so few people cant get multi player events done and no new people to recruit for help to get stronger guilds and things are getting very boring to play i keep seeing more and more players quit

Comment

Absolutely, been playing since around the time s6 started, and over the last 6 months ive watched as the server died off, people quitting to move to other games or new servers, not because they are bored with the game, because its so inactive and and very few people online to even get multi dungeons done, same 5-10 people helping everyone with their multi's 4-5 times a day, something does need done about this and a server merge would be the best action imo.
                    Last edited by R23273877; 01-03-2014, 03:02 AM.
                    Figaro - S6

Comment

The bottom line here is that every week that goes by without a merge is costing R2 money because people are quitting the game.
                      [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                      [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                        The bottom line here is that every week that goes by without a merge is costing R2 money because people are quitting the game.
                        But they make their money back with opening new servers...
                        "… Stupid people do stupid things.
                        Smart people outsmart each other.
                        Then themselves! Then themselves! …"

CondorHero status: ██
                        TheGuardingDark status: ██
                        senadbasic status: ██
                        oxykotton status: ██

Comment

Originally posted by ♥T2♥terri View Post
                          yes have a merge so we can have a lively community here ty....

Comment

I completely agree with this. In fact I have said so for perhaps 5 or 6 months now, even. The inactivity has caused me to quit playing the game even, and I only recently came back to see the server in the same neardeath state. Worse even. Our 2nd Ranked guild has a very hard time even getting 30 people to energize the tree, at peak playing hours.

Furthermore, I know quite a few players including myself that will have no problem boycotting R2 by not spending any balens.
                            Xeras <Spliffers> of 17

Comment

I stopped spending cash for balens myself because of the inaction of R2 to add some life to our server. Please merge your older servers to spur some activity for us and cash for you, R2!

Comment

Working...
                              X