Poryg's feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poryg's feedback

Since you totally ignored my suggestions ticket and want everything to be on forum so you can get a huge feedback from all the users, fine with me. I just wonder if you can stop ignoring my tickets when I created an r2games account and I'm posting my feedback on forum where everyone can read it.

First of all... To get on this forum I needed an R2games account. So why do we need it, if we play from Armorgames? You want us to play even here?

The hi message which keeps on sending to people who send you a friend request... It just confuses people. MAny think they are becoming more friendly, but the chat looks like "Hi" "Hi" and nothing more! And 1 had once chat like "Hi" "Hi" "Hi" "Hi" (that day I realized that the first hi I got was autosent), because I didn't KNOW ABOUT THESE AUTOSENT MESSAGES!!! Now I of course ignore them and everytime someone answers to my AUTOSENT hi, I explain them. They don't believe me it's autosent, but when I "send" them that hi, I don't even have it in my chat log while they do! GET RID OF IT!

And now a fishy thing. Sometimes when you fish and suddenly the fish "escapes" or some obstacle "suddenly appears",... And what about the cooldowns? Really people do have to be here for 2 hours just for fishing? I know you can do other things when you have cooldowns, but I catch about 10 fishes per day. Yeah, sure, some "helpers" could say we could get rid of it with Spirit covenant - a moneymaker for you.

Bound balens... Many people said that the amount you receive SUCK!!! And it REALLY DOES! And when you pay people to say some **** around some basics like Vet on Armorgames and they promise to answer our questions, they can't even answer properly on how to deal with this LOW AMOUNT OF BB! He just proposed me buying VIP to deal with cooldowns, using an overflowing (full if you're really stupid) guild vault to free up some space in the inventory,... But how when it's full? And who will pay me it? I don't have a job and I don't have a mother who can pay me every month premium accounts for games. Really, NOT EVERYONE IS A CASHER! SO WHY DO YOU MAKE THIS GAME MORE AND MORE PAY TO PLAY? Well, it's useless to ask, if you make this game pay to play, then I suppose it's really certain...

The fireworks just make maly people angry, but I suppose I won't waste my words.

And please, do something with the rested XP. When someone isn'T here for 24 hours, he/she has them immeadately. And not everyone can be here 24/7 or just 4/7 and some even 1/7. (not actually my case, I can be here for about 2/7 or 4/7)

On the other hand, I like the jewel hunt. There can be seen who's heavy casher and who is just a regular one. And who isn't at all. Reminds me, why won't you create some Heavy casher titles? It's true that a Top jewel rank is equal to Heavy casher, just in another name, but... There's a nice VIP sign, so why won't you create a nice heavy casher sign? Like a monthly sign of a casher who for example recharged this month for 5000 balens and more or something like that. Besides the titles aren't something which we can be proud of, it's just a fashion. Which reminds me... You have to be VIP to autocapture astrals, VIP lv 3 to end sylph fight, VIP lv 6 to autospin 10 times in guild blessing. I know when you pay regularily, you deserve more honor for it, but I just wonder why lv 6 for 10 times guild blessing?

Well, more feedback could come, but I'm exhausted right now. Perhaps I'll add something in the future.
    Last edited by Poryg1; 01-03-2014, 02:32 AM.
Working...
X