Apollo VS Lightning..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
    Well... the tops on CN game use lightnening, except for the mages, they use Hades. The reason is simple, Class Wars and PvE. In class wars, the tops can kill very easily kill the troops, and then the OP Delphic of lightening sylph is very good against archers and knights. Mages use hades for the same reason, but they can use Amazon (fire, will came in the next patch here) if they don't cash alot for Hades. Amazon have a good damage too, but it's physical.
    However, the Lightening sylph don't have AoE attacks. The tops probably have Apolo and Hades for use in Arena and Sylph arena. The casher sylphs will never be completely "useless".
    Exactly, Apollo = Aoe, Electric/lightning = Single target, if people understand that, they can choose.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
      Water, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Light, Dark sylphs.
      Iris, Amazon Queen, Pan, Eve, Apollo, Hades.
      Iris - lets say 10-20% will use it
      Fire - x% ( don't know skills, what it does, so )
      Wind - probably 5%, to not be harsh and say 0%
      Lightning - 80-90%
      LIght - 30-40%
      Hades - 10-20%
      This is my opinion about the percentage the current sylphs and the " upcoming " ones. Wether they admit it or not, all will go on lightning and not dark, its easy to see the difference.
      I did a quick scan a couple weeks ago of the chineese top 100 and what they used,

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....704#post750704
      top 100 battle ratings use the following sylphs

Lightning 38

Dark 52

Light 3

Fire 6

Water 1

Wind 0

Number 1 365k Br uses lightning
      Number 2 324k Br uses lightning
      Number 3 295k Br uses Dark

Since that post the number 1 player has 430k Br and has the lightning sylph as her primary sylph.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
        Exactly, Apollo = Aoe, Electric/lightning = Single target, if people understand that, they can choose.
        That's right.

Use Lightning for BG, GB and 1v1

and Apollo for GA, GB

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          That's right.

Use Lightning for BG, GB and 1v1

and Apollo for GA, GB
          No, people are going to use the dark sylph, definately not apollo.

Comment

For those who want to know the skills of the Sylphs and their Evolutions, go here.
            http://******-wartune.blogspot.co.uk...trategies.html

note: some sylph skills have no info yet.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
              No, people are going to use the dark sylph, definately not apollo.
              I was talking about this thread's original topic, Apollo vs Electric.

But yea, you could use Dark sylph instead of Apollo, since we all know how annoying Bleed effects are.

Comment

Originally posted by R211406975 View Post
                Don't overrestimate lightning slpyh i have a blue light slyph .She hits hard but in slyph arena her ultimate doesn't do the job i mean You need a very strong lightning slyph to hang with lightning. Considering the ultimates light hits best then fire . I advise you to go with fire slyph if you're a mage or archer. Warriors definitely go for light.
                Please answer this. I am just curious.

Light = M. ATK
                Water = M. ATK
                Wind = P. ATK
                Electric = ?
                Fire = ?
                Dark = ?

Why am i asking this? Because for me , the most important thing to consider in choosing sylph is if they are in PHYSICAL or MAGICAL ATTACK ATTRIBUTE. Honestly if that electric sylph is PHYSICAL attribute, i will definitely not use it in Class Wars. But it surely be a great help in TOK incase me and my party encounter 2-4 Mages in TOK.

Comment

Electric = matk fire and dark patk

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Electric = matk fire and dark patk
                    Thanks for the info. I guess i go for Electric as Main sylph ( for class wars ) and Fire or Dark ( for TOK in case there are 2-4 anoying mages ).

Comment

First of all thanks for Cosmo's Blog for these information.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Eve.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	1679279
                      Eve's (Lightning) Transformation -> Hercules

Eve
                      Passive:

Plasma Accumulator: Every time you attack, your damage will be increased by 5%, can stack up to 10 times (50%), lasts 2 turns.
                      Plasma Field: A small chance that your target will not get a "Critical" next turn.
                      Electronic Mine Field: When you take damage there is a 10% chance that your next attack will have 15% more Critical Chance.

Active:

Thunder Goddess' Blessing: Consume 500 Awakening Points, Increase your Critical Chance and Critical Damage by 10% for 3 turns.
                      Delphic: Thunder Dome: Consume 500 Awakening Points, 470%+515 Magical Lightning Damage to 1~2 enemies.
                      Electric Shock: 185%+200 Magical Lightning Damage to a random enemy, the row of the selected enemy will receive 50% of that damage.
                      Thunder God's Punishment: 225%+250 Magical Lightning to the enemy back row, has an 80% chance to cause a random target inability to use Skills (Effects Bosses but Doesn't Effect Sylph Skills), lasts 2 turns.
                      Lightning Blast: 150%+100 Magical Lightning Damage to a random target, increase self's Floating Damage by 20%, lasts 2 rounds.
                      Lightning Strike: 165%+120 Magical Lightning damage to front row enemies.

Hercules:

No info yet.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Apollo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	1679280
                      Apollo's (Light) Transformation -> Athena

Apollo
                      Passive:

Illumination: Healing Spells are 5% more effective on yourself.
                      Master of Light: Deals 5% more damage.
                      Radiant Soul: 10% chance of manifesting a shield which absorbs 3% Max HP worth of damage for one turn.

Active:

Shining Strike: 148%+180 Magical Light Damage to a Single Front Row target.
                      Beam Sword: 130%+200 Magical Light Damage to 1-2 enemies. Targets with Higher HP takes higher damage.
                      Light Arrows: 135%+257 Magical Light Damage to 2-4 enemies. Targets with Higher HP takes higher damage.
                      Heavenly Body: Increase your MDEF/PDEF by 10% for 3 turns.
                      Ray: 160%+256 Magical Light Damage to all Enemies, restores 2% of your MAX HP.
                      Delphic: Sword of Judgement: 340%+300 Magical Light Damage to all enemies.
                      Helio's Blessing: Heals yourself for 20% of your MAX HP.

Athena
                      Passive:

Guardian of Light: When you are attacked, reduce the damage taken by 5% for 2 turns, maximum of 5 stacks.

Active:

Shield of the Goddess: Reduce 500 Awakening Points, All Allies gain a Shield that Absorbs 30% of your MAX HP and reduce damage by 5% for 3 turns.
                      Blinding Light: One Random Target, deals 360%+300 Magical Light Damage.
                      Radiant Reflection: Deals 290%+350 Magical Light Damage to all enemies. Reflect 40% of the damage dealt to you up to 40,000 damage for the next 2 turns.

For more info about other sylphs and their Evolutions go here
                      http://******-wartune.blogspot.co.uk...trategies.html

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        It's the same when people talk about lightning.
                        But to the OP, Apollo is better in PvP where you're against multiple enemies. I think Lightning (or electric) will be better against 1 on 1 bosses like Spire, WB and general MPD bosses.
                        But they should not call eve lightning as it creates confusion, Apollo is the light type and Eve is electric type, when u say lightning some people will obviously assume it to be apollo while if the term "electric" is used it will not create any confusion, also it will be the correct term as eve is electric not lightning and electricity and lightning are not related
                        Last edited by kattuktk; 01-03-2014, 11:17 PM.

Comment

apollo is light
                          Last edited by R29296591; 01-04-2014, 12:06 AM.
                          Sarcasm Intended

Comment

i feal like reading about pokemons when i read this post
                            ))

Comment

Originally posted by Alinshinoby View Post
                              i feal like reading about pokemons when i read this post
                              ))
                              Soon we'll have battle guardians and dragon souls so it'll move from pokemon to some mythical ancient era game =P Would be nicer if they use Thor as the lightning sylph's god cast image =P Evolve to become Thor with Mjollnir and hammer the ♥ out of enemies in cw. Pity that won't happen...but nice to see they name my apollo god cast after me XD
                              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 01-04-2014, 02:38 AM. Reason: Language
                              IGN: Athena
                              Guild: Warriors
                              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                              Class: Archer
                              Difficulty Level: Noob
                              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

And no one comments on Apollo Gender changes into a Female after evolve....

*snip snip* apollo, to become stronger, you must lose something important.

BTW, electricity and lightning are related... what do you call the thing when you're hit by a lightning? ZAAAAP

Comment

Working...
                                X