Apollo VS Lightning..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo VS Lightning..

which is better in terms of pvp like arena/battleground/GB for an archer??
    Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
    IGN:BrokenArrow
    Level:64 (Camping)
    RFCamping: Dont have much time
    Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
    Sylph:Purple Gaia

dunno, never try use both
    but i think cash slyph should be better than regular slyph
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

We got lightning sylph? I don't see it in my game.

Comment

hmmmm... not yet in our server but i want to be advance! hehehe
        Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
        IGN:BrokenArrow
        Level:64 (Camping)
        RFCamping: Dont have much time
        Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
        Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
          hmmmm... not yet in our server but i want to be advance! hehehe
          Water, Fire, Wind, Lightning, Light, Dark sylphs.
          Iris, Amazon Queen, Pan, Eve, Apollo, Hades.
          Iris - lets say 10-20% will use it
          Fire - x% ( don't know skills, what it does, so )
          Wind - probably 5%, to not be harsh and say 0%
          Lightning - 80-90%
          LIght - 30-40%
          Hades - 10-20%
          This is my opinion about the percentage the current sylphs and the " upcoming " ones. Wether they admit it or not, all will go on lightning and not dark, its easy to see the difference.
          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

we don't have light sylph. how you think we can answer that. think before you post . or go to Chinese server
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
              we don't have light sylph. how you think we can answer that. think before you post . or go to Chinese server
              Think before you type my friend.
              Light - Apollo.
              LightNING - Eve
              Two different type of sylphs, didn't wake up yet? or you didn't sleep? I know what it does and how it is, and I do play on chinese.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                Think before you type my friend.
                Light - Apollo.
                LightNING - Eve
                Two different type of sylphs, didn't wake up yet? or you didn't sleep? I know what it does and how it is, and I do play on chinese.
                Eve is electric sylph not lightning sylph

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  Eve is electric sylph not lightning sylph
                  It's the same when people talk about lightning.
                  But to the OP, Apollo is better in PvP where you're against multiple enemies. I think Lightning (or electric) will be better against 1 on 1 bosses like Spire, WB and general MPD bosses.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Don't overrestimate lightning slpyh i have a blue light slyph .She hits hard but in slyph arena her ultimate doesn't do the job i mean You need a very strong lightning slyph to hang with lightning. Considering the ultimates light hits best then fire . I advise you to go with fire slyph if you're a mage or archer. Warriors definitely go for light.

Comment

Who cares about sylph arena? We want to know if lighting has the best single target dmg for BGs/spire etc. Still waiting for someone to translate the hades skills(upgraded lighting)....

Comment

Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                        Who cares about sylph arena? We want to know if lighting has the best single target dmg for BGs/spire etc. Still waiting for someone to translate the hades skills(upgraded lighting)....
                        Well if you have much more br than other players in your server no problem. Dark slyph didn't announced yet in my server.
                        Lightning(mag) and fire(phy) has best std

Comment

Originally posted by dragosavp View Post

lol Hades is dark sylph, Hercules is upgraded lightning.

Also considering sylph arena is your main source of sepulcrums w/o cash, some do care for it

Comment

Well... the tops on CN game use lightnening, except for the mages, they use Hades. The reason is simple, Class Wars and PvE. In class wars, the tops can kill very easily kill the troops, and then the OP Delphic of lightening sylph is very good against archers and knights. Mages use hades for the same reason, but they can use Amazon (fire, will came in the next patch here) if they don't cash alot for Hades. Amazon have a good damage too, but it's physical.
                            However, the Lightening sylph don't have AoE attacks. The tops probably have Apolo and Hades for use in Arena and Sylph arena. The casher sylphs will never be completely "useless".

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              lol Hades is dark sylph, Hercules is upgraded lightning.

Also considering sylph arena is your main source of sepulcrums w/o cash, some do care for it
                              Yea i meant hercules. We need to know the skills of the upgraded lighting to decide what we will upgrade once the patch hits... It surprises me out of all the people who play on CN servers nobody managed to translate all the skills yet. Or they keep the info for them for some reason...

Comment

Working...
                              X