Apollo VS Lightning..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    And no one comments on Apollo Gender changes into a Female after evolve....

*snip snip* apollo, to become stronger, you must lose something important.

BTW, electricity and lightning are related... what do you call the thing when you're hit by a lightning? ZAAAAP
    They all change gender. Iris --> Triton. Pan --> Medusa. Eve --> Hercules Hades --> Aegis. Amazon --> Male mut (cerberus lol) and such. The wartune gods sure are funny like that lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      They all change gender. Iris --> Triton. Pan --> Medusa. Eve --> Hercules Hades --> Aegis. Amazon --> Male mut (cerberus lol) and such. The wartune gods sure are funny like that lolz
      are you sure the 3-headed dog is a male? might be a female for all we know. LOL

Looks like Wartune Gods loves to gender change... I wonder why...

Comment

hint for us geting gender change card?

Comment

why change gender? I'm perfectly fine admiring my female toon for her beauty =P
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

As a will destroyer mage type I wonder how useful is the electric sylph for me. Is this sylph more for crit types?or can be used very well by wd users?

Comment

electric sylph works good on all thou on crit is way more awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                As a will destroyer mage type I wonder how useful is the electric sylph for me. Is this sylph more for crit types?or can be used very well by wd users?
                Crit will always be better than Will Destroyer in terms of max possible dmg. But if you insist on staying as Will Destroyer build (which is usually better for lower lvl mages) for a while, it is still pretty gd to have it to take out your opponents since with WD you can quickly clear troops then awaken and make use of the high dmg single target electric sylph skills to quickly kill your opponent. Crit build will speed up the time it takes to kill only so it allows you to only need a few high dmg skills (e.g. sylph delphic followed by a cancel and maybe delphic thunder frenzy with triple crits if lucky or 2 thunderer with crits)
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  And no one comments on Apollo Gender changes into a Female after evolve....

*snip snip* apollo, to become stronger, you must lose something important.

BTW, electricity and lightning are related... what do you call the thing when you're hit by a lightning? ZAAAAP

yeah and light and lightning are no soooo related!!!!!!!
                  Class:ARCHER (Playing on US West Coast)
                  IGN:BrokenArrow
                  Level:64 (Camping)
                  RFCamping: Dont have much time
                  Battle Rating:100k+ and counting
                  Sylph:Purple Gaia

Comment

Originally posted by wartunekramevets View Post
                    which is better in terms of pvp like arena/battleground/GB for an archer??
                    For sure Lightning. Please refer to those googles forum guides on lightning sylphs or replies by G M on 91wan.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
                      I did a quick scan a couple weeks ago of the chineese top 100 and what they used,

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....704#post750704
                      top 100 battle ratings use the following sylphs

Lightning 38

Dark 52

Light 3

Fire 6

Water 1

Wind 0

Number 1 365k Br uses lightning
                      Number 2 324k Br uses lightning
                      Number 3 295k Br uses Dark

Since that post the number 1 player has 430k Br and has the lightning sylph as her primary sylph.
                      Not sure what is so special about the dark sylph. More than half of them uses it but for me it seems good only against mages. And that water is it really that weak?That heal seems to be pretty op to me, especially for knights

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                        Not sure what is so special about the dark sylph. More than half of them uses it but for me it seems good only against mages. And that water is it really that weak?That heal seems to be pretty op to me, especially for knights
                        We need more info. Not just what the Top 100 are using, but the class spread in the Top 100. Also what their sylph arena team comp is. When it's purely sylph vs. sylph, I'd suspect more Light and Water might be found, but these stats as they are don't talk about secondary and tertiary sylphs for the Top 100.

Comment

Dark basically replaces Pan

So what you have Pan doing now, Dark will be doing it later.

Comment

Dark sylph has a very good passive with damage boost based on HP. For GB and GA i would not go with either thunder or light. Medusa's steal awakening points with 200% damage aoe seems like a major group battle effector to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                              We need more info. Not just what the Top 100 are using, but the class spread in the Top 100. Also what their sylph arena team comp is. When it's purely sylph vs. sylph, I'd suspect more Light and Water might be found, but these stats as they are don't talk about secondary and tertiary sylphs for the Top 100.
                              Make a character on the 7roads chinese servers the tutorial takes 5 minutes and you don't need to understand chinese to get through it, if you're familiar with the English wartune you can work out what everything is.

Comment

I upgrade my Apollo hard losed with a 5 star green Iris.

After that i only use Iris for PvP am archer lvl 80. 115k br basice.

Apollo is good for Sylph Arena noting else.
                                Character - Taggen
                                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                                Class - Archer
                                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
                                X