Apollo VS Lightning..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
    I upgrade my Apollo hard losed with a 5 star green Iris.

After that i only use Iris for PvP am archer lvl 80. 115k br basice.

Apollo is good for Sylph Arena noting else.
    Not really, in Group Arena, Apollo's Sword attack takes 80% of any player's HP, combined that with your other teammate's AoE, and you basically instant win no matter how much HP the opposing side heals...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Not really, in Group Arena, Apollo's Sword attack takes 80% of any player's HP, combined that with your other teammate's AoE, and you basically instant win no matter how much HP the opposing side heals...
      I agree with this, if u face 2 or 3 apollo users with your same BR, its a race to kill em be4 sylph time lol

Comment

Originally posted by Littlelyseria View Post
        I agree with this, if u face 2 or 3 apollo users with your same BR, its a race to kill em be4 sylph time lol
        If you face purple or orange apollos good luck with that since they'll have alot of hp.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

OK
          One comment. It is generally not important what sylph you will chose as each has pros and cons you my ask why? It has to be different than most of the players of your class use it. If most of mages uses Apollo now the best contra-attack is Pan. Pan is also great against arena team with only Iris as that team lack damage. The best combo in arena are three Apollo or Apollo Iris and Pan.

If all archers use IRIS than they exclude them self and it is the same if you would not have it at all.
          Last edited by VicZar; 01-07-2014, 01:05 AM. Reason: Merged
          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	dark.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.2 KB
ID:	1679360

Pretty sure that's the dark sylph in shop for only 1800 balens... I wonder if we'll ever get to see it in our shop.

Comment

they lose to much , so no chance. or we might get it but not reduced price but increased

Comment

Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]66572[/ATTACH]

Pretty sure that's the dark sylph in shop for only 1800 balens... I wonder if we'll ever get to see it in our shop.
                pretty sure they won't...

Just like the "500 USD wings" that we got as a consume event... Chinese Shop had it up for sale for only 1499 balens...

Yea...

Comment

wow. and we got both pairs of wings on 500 usd consume event. i think the new 2 pairs will be the same. that feals sad

Comment

Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]66572[/ATTACH]

That's chinese for Hades. So its definitely dark sylph, but it won't be 1800 for us....things are cheaper in chinese servers, so for us maybe will be double or triple that price or maybe some pay to consume event where u need spend 50k balens or get 680 event pieces to exchange for it...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Guild: Warriors
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Anyone has an idea when the ligtening sylph will come to our servers?

Comment

Working...
                      X