Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

All the extra mounts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-2k balens + x mount card to exchange for y mount card or other prizes (10mil gold? daru? 2m kyanite??). Make more money and satisfies consumers, now something like that should be done instead of just filling up people's vaults/inventories. Know on my server one guy got like 7-8 ostriches and another 5-6 frost lions...

Comment

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
      are you kidding me... u think i would so stupid to go collect extra mounts from event? I just telling you maybe you buy 1000 box u got 5 mounts so 4 are extra and can r2 developer do something instead of just seating and wasting space.[ATTACH=CONFIG]66271[/ATTACH]

2 frost lions 6 ostrich 2 sura elephant 2 underground steed.
      I am sure there are others with more. i just thinking it shouldn't be such a waste maybe can let us change them to something.

Thanks dude you understand better than a mod.
      or maybe sorry for my english.
      Give me
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

are you kidding me... u think i would so stupid to go collect extra mounts from event? I just telling you maybe you buy 1000 box u got 5 mounts so 4 are extra and can r2 developer do something instead of just seating and wasting space.[ATTACH=CONFIG]66271[/ATTACH]

I am sure there are others with more. i just thinking it shouldn't be such a waste maybe can let us change them to something.

OMG 5k fate and 8 apollo you are awesome

Comment

just sell them. inventory problem solved. they're bound anyway, so even if we ever get auction house, won't be able to get rid of them.

Comment

If you dont want extra mount cards then don't buy balens seeing your inventory makes me laugh at all that wasted money you so dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
              If you dont want extra mount cards then don't buy balens seeing your inventory makes me laugh at all that wasted money you so dumb.
              i see your reply i find it pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by moosauce View Post
                Thanks for your dumb reply. Its not a flaming thread.
                I'm sure alot people here has buy 200 box and maybe got 2 mount cards. So since they cant sell in AH like china server how about creating something to exchange like for gold/daru/whips etc. At least it wont go to waste, if R2 not going to have AH over at english server at least do something about it.

Comment

Well than...

STOP BUYING 1000 BOXES

problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Well than...

STOP BUYING 1000 BOXES

problem solved.
                    Really? this smart reply coming from you? What if you buy 50 box and u got 2?
                    Don't say its not possible.

Comment

or buy two boxes and get two?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        or buy two boxes and get two?
                        That you got to be hacker

Comment

Just sell them....
                          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

id say keep them and pray for r2 to add auction house at some point,you wud get rich

Comment

You really are a gamer. I think r2 will do something about it. Just find those other heavy casher , ask them to file a ticket too. I think that would make your suggestion be more possible.
                              Last edited by SuperMimi; 01-03-2014, 06:37 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                                Thats some serious cashing, well done
                                That's light already...come my server and you'll see what is called serious =P And strangely enough all the "serious" ones are in the same guild as well...
                                IGN: Athena
                                Guild: Warriors
                                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                                Class: Archer
                                Difficulty Level: Noob
                                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
                                X