Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

All the extra mounts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    The Chinese servers are a different entity compared to what we have here. Run by different hosts. The rules are different. If you like the 'perks' that the Chinese have so much... why not go play there?

Ask an obvious question, expect an obvious answer.
    Seriously are you a working staff of R2 or just a forum moderator?
    I find it very funny when someone ask me to go play at other distributor for this game.
    If in real world try doing this to your customer. Super arrogant mod =)

My question is asking can r2 do something about the extra mount cards. Not selling it for 1000 gold Do you think i will post asking about it if i want to sell for a 1000 gold?
    Last edited by R214942691; 01-05-2014, 08:21 AM.

Comment

The Chinese servers are a different entity compared to what we have here. Run by different hosts. The rules are different. If you like the 'perks' that the Chinese have so much... why not go play there?

Ask an obvious question, expect an obvious answer.
      wow so R2 tall big casher to leav the game and take ther money and juse them on other company whis say alot of how R2 work and treat players.

Comment

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
        Seriously are you a working staff of R2 or just a forum moderator?
        I find it very funny when someone ask me to go play at other distributor for this game.
        If in real world try doing this to your customer. Super arrogant mod =)
        I am a moderator. I answer questions with facts & help players where I can.

you said:

It will be good if you can come out with something for all those extra mounts that we have. Its taking space and it has no use for anything.:
        I corrected you. You can sell the cards for 1K gold.

Yes it sucks compared to the actual cash you have put in.

But you can sell them for 1K gold. There is no disputing the facts about that.

Then you made a comparison to the Chinese servers and a quip about the gold:

so 7road wartune chinese can sell their extra mount card in AH and we no AH we can only sell for 1000 gold that's really nice from r2.
        And thanks for the obvious answer and thanks for the 1000 gold.
        As I said before there's no point comparing to the Chinese servers. Different hosts. Different rules. What happens in China, might happen here. But it is no guarantee. The AH is a perfect example of that.

I responded in kind to your quip and how I perceived your attitude.

My question is asking can r2 do something about the extra mount cards. Not selling it for 1000 gold Do you think i will post asking about it if i want to sell for a 1000 gold?
        You didn't actually ask or say that though.
        | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
        | | | |

Comment

I am a moderator. I answer questions with facts & help players where I can.

you said:

I corrected you. You can sell the cards for 1K gold.

Yes it sucks compared to the actual cash you have put in.

But you can sell them for 1K gold. There is no disputing the facts about that.

Then you made a comparison to the Chinese servers and a quip about the gold:

As I said before there's no point comparing to the Chinese servers. Different hosts. Different rules. What happens in China, might happen here. But it is no guarantee. The AH is a perfect example of that.

I responded in kind to your quip and how I perceived your attitude.

You didn't actually ask or say that though.
          To be honest i don't need you to come here and help and tell me facts about 1000 gold which is so obvious that we can sell it for.
          You take everyone as a noob?
          You are not helping the other moderator is helping by asking me creating a ticket and not you. You are so arrogant and tell customer off that he should go spent on other distributor for this game. If you were my worker i definitely sack you for saying that to your customer. Now that's a fact.

Comment

I do apologize that you have been upset by a member of the moderation team. I encourage you to send me a message directly if you feel any members of the team has crossed the line in the future, so it can be handled quickly.
            at least in china they can sell the mounts in AH.
            r2 here is bound nothing can be done can suggest a exchange for items maybe?
            like blood/heal/brutal rune change into rune stone sort of things?
            This is a great suggestion. The best place for this would be in the Suggestions & Feedback section of the forums, where other players can comment and support it. With ample support, we will happily make sure the suggestion is forwarded on.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

To be honest i don't need you to come here and help and tell me facts about 1000 gold which is so obvious that we can sell it for.
              You are not helping the other moderator is helping by asking me creating a ticket and not you. You are so arrogant and tell customer off that he should go spent on other distributor for this game. If you were my worker i definitely sack you for saying that to your customer. Now that's a fact.
              OK, before this gets further out of hand, I think I should clear the air somewhat, it's getting rather heated in here.

Having thought on this: you're right, my comment about telling you to leave, was wrong. So for that I offer sincere apologies. Sorry.

A tough day (while no excuse), left me with a shorter temper than usual and you caught it with my sarcastic overtones full force. Not really a good outcome I concede. I should have avoided the forum in honesty.

Anyway, I hope you'll accept my apology and maybe we can have a fresh start.

Regards
              | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
              | | | |

Comment

fact of the day:
                Mod = Pro
                not a Mod = noob

Comment

the western host do not decide what will get into the game that is the developer (chinese) that decides.
                  if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                  then click on support

Comment

yeah right china decided no AH for us. And 1 mod saying seperate entity 1 saying china decides just shows how all of u are clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by liquid_oxygen View Post
                      the western host do not decide what will get into the game that is the developer (chinese) that decides.
                      i smell something

Comment

Originally posted by care90 View Post
                        yeah right china decided no AH for us. And 1 mod saying seperate entity 1 saying china decides just shows how all of u are clueless.
                        *removed* decided no AH, not China lol
                        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-06-2014, 05:30 AM. Reason: No links to other WT providers allowed

Comment

Isn't it ProficientCity who decides what gets in and what doesn't for the western servers?
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Wow, this thread is a hot mess!

I certainly hope this kind of attitude towards PAYING customers isn't a reflection on how the staff in general and R2 as a company see us. Some of us sink a ton of money into this game, to be rewarded with 'like it or lump it' attitudes. I can only imagine how quickly staff at a real company would be moved on if speaking to customers like this. It's also discouraging to see staff have plenty of time to make fun of us and belittle us, but no time to answer legitimate questions, leaving many many threads ignored without 1 reply from staff. I'd still like an official answer on whether the price to unlock inventory and reset skills is a bug (doesn't follow the 20:1 voucher/bound balen ratio) or if they hiked up the price astronomically on purpose.

I understand a lot of us are complainers and most of the time we come here to vent our frustrations and concerns, however I feel that the money I've spent on this game (VIP9+) entitles me to question the service I receive or to query my continued value for money.

From my perspective, R2 has a policy of burn and churn, squeeze every bit of cash you can out of someone as quick as humanly possible, then recycle them and make space for new suckers.

This may not be reality, but from my perspective during my time in the game, this is my experience. Launch more servers, don't merge the old ones (hoping people will hop and spend money all over again), continually increase prices while decreasing product (voucher vs. bound balen joke) all the while, treating paying customers like a joke. Don't think we're all stupid enough to not see the tactics to burn us for more cash, because the majority of times these tactics are blatant and greedy.

I obviously don't mind spending the money, on something I perceive to be of value.

I'll be thinking hard about where to throw my excess cash from now on, preferably to someone who appreciates my business and sees me as a valuable customer, rather than a disposable ATM machine.

Comment

Originally posted by ibzc00 View Post
                              I'd still like an official answer on whether the price to unlock inventory and reset skills is a bug (doesn't follow the 20:1 voucher/bound balen ratio) or if they hiked up the price astronomically on purpose.
                              The official answer is no, it's not a bug, and no, the prices weren't hiked. The prices just weren't reduced to follow the 20:1 conversion ratio, as it is following the original balens pricing. This has been confirmed by the devs, who set the prices for us.
                              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

We need more threads convincing people to stop cashing, or warn them that what they pay for lasts very very shortly

Comment

Working...
                                X