Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• care90
    replied
    yeah right china decided no AH for us. And 1 mod saying seperate entity 1 saying china decides just shows how all of u are clueless.

Leave a comment:

• liquid_oxygen
    replied
    the western host do not decide what will get into the game that is the developer (chinese) that decides.

Leave a comment:

• mageheal50
    replied
    Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
    You take everyone as a noob?
    fact of the day:
    Mod = Pro
    not a Mod = noob

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    To be honest i don't need you to come here and help and tell me facts about 1000 gold which is so obvious that we can sell it for.
    You are not helping the other moderator is helping by asking me creating a ticket and not you. You are so arrogant and tell customer off that he should go spent on other distributor for this game. If you were my worker i definitely sack you for saying that to your customer. Now that's a fact.
    OK, before this gets further out of hand, I think I should clear the air somewhat, it's getting rather heated in here.

Having thought on this: you're right, my comment about telling you to leave, was wrong. So for that I offer sincere apologies. Sorry.

A tough day (while no excuse), left me with a shorter temper than usual and you caught it with my sarcastic overtones full force. Not really a good outcome I concede. I should have avoided the forum in honesty.

Anyway, I hope you'll accept my apology and maybe we can have a fresh start.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    I do apologize that you have been upset by a member of the moderation team. I encourage you to send me a message directly if you feel any members of the team has crossed the line in the future, so it can be handled quickly.
    at least in china they can sell the mounts in AH.
    r2 here is bound nothing can be done can suggest a exchange for items maybe?
    like blood/heal/brutal rune change into rune stone sort of things?
    This is a great suggestion. The best place for this would be in the Suggestions & Feedback section of the forums, where other players can comment and support it. With ample support, we will happily make sure the suggestion is forwarded on.

Leave a comment:

• R214942691
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    I am a moderator. I answer questions with facts & help players where I can.

you said:

I corrected you. You can sell the cards for 1K gold.

Yes it sucks compared to the actual cash you have put in.

But you can sell them for 1K gold. There is no disputing the facts about that.

Then you made a comparison to the Chinese servers and a quip about the gold:

As I said before there's no point comparing to the Chinese servers. Different hosts. Different rules. What happens in China, might happen here. But it is no guarantee. The AH is a perfect example of that.

I responded in kind to your quip and how I perceived your attitude.

You didn't actually ask or say that though.
    To be honest i don't need you to come here and help and tell me facts about 1000 gold which is so obvious that we can sell it for.
    You are not helping the other moderator is helping by asking me creating a ticket and not you. You are so arrogant and tell customer off that he should go spent on other distributor for this game. If you were my worker i definitely sack you for saying that to your customer. Now that's a fact.

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Seriously are you a working staff of R2 or just a forum moderator?
    I find it very funny when someone ask me to go play at other distributor for this game.
    If in real world try doing this to your customer. Super arrogant mod =)
    I am a moderator. I answer questions with facts & help players where I can.

you said:

It will be good if you can come out with something for all those extra mounts that we have. Its taking space and it has no use for anything.:
    I corrected you. You can sell the cards for 1K gold.

Yes it sucks compared to the actual cash you have put in.

But you can sell them for 1K gold. There is no disputing the facts about that.

Then you made a comparison to the Chinese servers and a quip about the gold:

so 7road wartune chinese can sell their extra mount card in AH and we no AH we can only sell for 1000 gold that's really nice from r2.
    And thanks for the obvious answer and thanks for the 1000 gold.
    As I said before there's no point comparing to the Chinese servers. Different hosts. Different rules. What happens in China, might happen here. But it is no guarantee. The AH is a perfect example of that.

I responded in kind to your quip and how I perceived your attitude.

My question is asking can r2 do something about the extra mount cards. Not selling it for 1000 gold Do you think i will post asking about it if i want to sell for a 1000 gold?
    You didn't actually ask or say that though.

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    The Chinese servers are a different entity compared to what we have here. Run by different hosts. The rules are different. If you like the 'perks' that the Chinese have so much... why not go play there?

Ask an obvious question, expect an obvious answer.
    wow so R2 tall big casher to leav the game and take ther money and juse them on other company whis say alot of how R2 work and treat players.

Leave a comment:

• R214942691
    replied
    The Chinese servers are a different entity compared to what we have here. Run by different hosts. The rules are different. If you like the 'perks' that the Chinese have so much... why not go play there?

Ask an obvious question, expect an obvious answer.
    Seriously are you a working staff of R2 or just a forum moderator?
    I find it very funny when someone ask me to go play at other distributor for this game.
    If in real world try doing this to your customer. Super arrogant mod =)

My question is asking can r2 do something about the extra mount cards. Not selling it for 1000 gold Do you think i will post asking about it if i want to sell for a 1000 gold?
    Last edited by R214942691; 01-05-2014, 08:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
    light compared to lots
    Nah Im sure not many people spend more than the top cross server players, atleast not more enough to make the other a "light casher"

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Light? I dont think so, he is one of the top cross server players, not to mention the top cross server player is from my guild so i have seen my fair share of heavy cashing
    light compared to lots

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    That's light already...come my server and you'll see what is called serious =P And strangely enough all the "serious" ones are in the same guild as well...
    Light? I dont think so, he is one of the top cross server players, not to mention the top cross server player is from my guild so i have seen my fair share of heavy cashing

Leave a comment:

• MissTris
    replied
    are you kidding me... u think i would so stupid to go collect extra mounts from event? I just telling you maybe you buy 1000 box u got 5 mounts so 4 are extra and can r2 developer do something instead of just seating and wasting space.[ATTACH=CONFIG]66271[/ATTACH]

2 frost lions 6 ostrich 2 sura elephant 2 underground steed.
    I am sure there are others with more. i just thinking it shouldn't be such a waste maybe can let us change them to something.

Thanks dude you understand better than a mod.
    or maybe sorry for my english.
    lol this pic was on facebook today..^^

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by andreiryno View Post
    Realy ? Then u must be too noob to say something like that. If all are bound, they cannot be sellable on Auction House. There only Unbound items can be selled.
    woww you dont say?

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    diferent entity. lols same developer, just westeren hosts are greedy thats it

Leave a comment:

Working...
X