Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

All the extra mounts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
    so 7road wartune chinese can sell their extra mount card in AH and we no AH we can only sell for 1000 gold that's really nice from r2.
    And thanks for the obvious answer and thanks for the 1000 gold.
    The Chinese servers are a different entity compared to what we have here. Run by different hosts. The rules are different. If you like the 'perks' that the Chinese have so much... why not go play there?

Ask an obvious question, expect an obvious answer.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by DannyDJ View Post
    if i'm not mistaken,i read somewhere that in the next patches, u'll be able to "refine" your mounts, therefore, use 2-3 identical cards which will grant u different bonusses (+10,20,30,50,100 , depending on your refining )
    I don't think so. You need items you get from Tiamat Invasion. Nothing to do with mount cards.

Leave a comment:

• DannyDJ
    replied
    if i'm not mistaken,i read somewhere that in the next patches, u'll be able to "refine" your mounts, therefore, use 2-3 identical cards which will grant u different bonusses (+10,20,30,50,100 , depending on your refining )

Leave a comment:

• hadi_reog2
    replied
    open trade or sell item to other player

Leave a comment:

• R214942691
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
    Heart breaking or not, the OP complained about not being able to do anything with them and wanting to free up space...

There's an answer...
    so 7road wartune chinese can sell their extra mount card in AH and we no AH we can only sell for 1000 gold that's really nice from r2.
    And thanks for the obvious answer and thanks for the 1000 gold.

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Heart crushing or not, you should sell your bound items, they're useless now, and hoping for an r2 'intervention' is like hoping to win the lottery honestly.

Leave a comment:

• andreiryno
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    id say keep them and pray for r2 to add auction house at some point,you wud get rich
    Realy ? Then u must be too noob to say something like that. If all are bound, they cannot be sellable on Auction House. There only Unbound items can be selled.

Leave a comment:

• TheGuardingDark
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    selling a 500$ underground steed for 1k gold is heart breaking lol
    Heart breaking or not, the OP complained about not being able to do anything with them and wanting to free up space...

There's an answer...

Leave a comment:

• Spiritombz
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    That's light already...come my server and you'll see what is called serious =P And strangely enough all the "serious" ones are in the same guild as well...
    Check out oceanic two monster knights, one of them has two orange sylph's( apollo and iris)

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Thats some serious cashing, well done
    That's light already...come my server and you'll see what is called serious =P And strangely enough all the "serious" ones are in the same guild as well...

Leave a comment:

• SuperMimi
    replied
    Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
    are you kidding me... u think i would so stupid to go collect extra mounts from event? I just telling you maybe you buy 1000 box u got 5 mounts so 4 are extra and can r2 developer do something instead of just seating and wasting space.[ATTACH=CONFIG]66271[/ATTACH]

2 frost lions 6 ostrich 2 sura elephant 2 underground steed.
    I am sure there are others with more. i just thinking it shouldn't be such a waste maybe can let us change them to something.

Thanks dude you understand better than a mod.
    or maybe sorry for my english.
    You really are a gamer. I think r2 will do something about it. Just find those other heavy casher , ask them to file a ticket too. I think that would make your suggestion be more possible.
    Last edited by SuperMimi; 01-03-2014, 06:37 PM. Reason: grammar

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    id say keep them and pray for r2 to add auction house at some point,you wud get rich

Leave a comment:

• R229414354
    replied
    Just sell them....

Leave a comment:

• R214942691
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    or buy two boxes and get two?
    That you got to be hacker

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF