Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

All the extra mounts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the extra mounts!

Gm,

It will be good if you can come out with something for all those extra mounts that we have. Its taking space and it has no use for anything.
    How about create a exchange event like last time u did the bloody/heal/brutal exchange for runestone events.
    I have 13 mounts seating and wasting space. those are all money and yet cant do anything for it.

Euh... Mounts sit in the stable. They do not take up any space in your inventory. I don't see how anyone can think it has no use, since they add to your BR... Unless you collect the mount cards and don't activate them?!
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

i suppose you are talking about mount cards that u cant use because u already unlocked them? if so then how did you get 13 extra mounts??? all random from boxes? or maybe u have to stop exchanging insignia for mount cards? ^^ i play for almost 1 year now, got all mounts except of underworld and never had even one extra mount

Comment

i got 5 from one event, strangely on other wartune versions they are unbound, but these here are bound for some reason

Comment

It means those open box mounts extras seating on our storage
          Last edited by zVanity; 01-03-2014, 04:32 AM.

Comment

But why would you collect extra mounts from an event if you can own every mount only once? If OP did that as well, it's not R2's fault his inventory is full, nor that he wasted money...
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
              But why would you collect extra mounts from an event if you can own every mount only once? If OP did that as well, it's not R2's fault his inventory is full, nor that he wasted money...
              Because he probably wanted something else from those boxes as well, or he bought many boxes from the start to make sure he gets the mount, or he got extra lucky with less boxes. Either way is irrelevant. Question is what do you do with extra mount cards, can you sell them or something? (I think that is what OP is trying to find out)
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

are you kidding me... u think i would so stupid to go collect extra mounts from event? I just telling you maybe you buy 1000 box u got 5 mounts so 4 are extra and can r2 developer do something instead of just seating and wasting space.Click image for larger version

Name:	mount.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	631.4 KB
ID:	1679264

2 frost lions 6 ostrich 2 sura elephant 2 underground steed.
                I am sure there are others with more. i just thinking it shouldn't be such a waste maybe can let us change them to something.

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                Because he probably wanted something else from those boxes as well, or he bought many boxes from the start to make sure he gets the mount, or he got extra lucky with less boxes. Either way is irrelevant. Question is what do you do with extra mount cards, can you sell them or something? (I think that is what OP is trying to find out)
                Thanks dude you understand better than a mod.
                or maybe sorry for my english.
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-03-2014, 04:48 AM. Reason: Merge double post

Comment

Originally posted by R214942691 View Post
                  I just telling you maybe you buy 1000 box u got 5 mounts so 4 are extra
                  You didn't make that clear in your initial post, hence me asking. Anyhow, file a ticket with a suggestion about this. Maybe they can change something about it.

Comment

are you kidding me... u think i would so stupid to go collect extra mounts from event? I just telling you maybe you buy 1000 box u got 5 mounts so 4 are extra and can r2 developer do something instead of just seating and wasting space.[ATTACH=CONFIG]66271[/ATTACH]

I am sure there are others with more. i just thinking it shouldn't be such a waste maybe can let us change them to something.

Thats some serious cashing, well done

Comment

Or looking at that picture, it seems you can already sell the extra mount cards for 1K gold...
                      | GNUTerryPrachett |

| |
                      | | | |

Comment

You didn't make that clear in your initial post, hence me asking. Anyhow, file a ticket with a suggestion about this. Maybe they can change something about it.
                        at least in china they can sell the mounts in AH.
                        r2 here is bound nothing can be done can suggest a exchange for items maybe?
                        like blood/heal/brutal rune change into rune stone sort of things?

Comment

are you kidding me... u think i would so stupid to go collect extra mounts from event? I just telling you maybe you buy 1000 box u got 5 mounts so 4 are extra and can r2 developer do something instead of just seating and wasting space.[ATTACH=CONFIG]66271[/ATTACH]

Bloody hell that's some vault .
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by TheGuardingDark View Post
                            Or looking at that picture, it seems you can already sell the extra mount cards for 1K gold...
                            selling a 500$ underground steed for 1k gold is heart breaking lol
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by r214942691 View Post
                              are you kidding me... U think i would so stupid to go collect extra mounts from event? I just telling you maybe you buy 1000 box u got 5 mounts so 4 are extra and can r2 developer do something instead of just seating and wasting space.[ATTACH=CONFIG]66271[/ATTACH]

I am sure there are others with more. I just thinking it shouldn't be such a waste maybe can let us change them to something.

Or maybe sorry for my english.
                              wow nice collection of stuff i want ur inventory

Comment

Working...
                              X