Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A card to change clases

Hi.
    I was wondering if you can do a card that can change the carecter class. knight-archer archer-mage ... mage-knight. i just want a anser yes or no thx

I want a card some change the sex at the charter frome girl to boy, boy to girl.

Start be thired run like a girl
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by R24801379 View Post
      Hi.
      I was wondering if you can do a card that can change the carecter class. knight-archer archer-mage ... mage-knight. i just want a anser yes or no thx
      There have been suggestions sent into R2 Games that have trickled up to 7Road / Wartune itself requesting two distinct Mage (AoE, DPS) & Priest (Healing, Buffing) Classes, and it's not been met with disfavor. IF that comes out, a Class Change Card will be made available for a limited time - but that's likely the ONLY way that it will come out.

I myself suggested one about 4 months ago and received the following automated reply from support:
      A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #XXXXXX with the following response:

Hello XXXXXX,
      Thank you for your suggestion. R2Games is always trying to improve their website platform and their supporting games. We will make certain to look into your idea. We encourage all ideas and suggestions brought from players to be posted on the forum so we can receive feedback from the community as a whole. Thank you.

~The R2Games Team

We hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions. If not, please do not send another email. Instead, reply to this email or login to your account for a complete archive of all your support requests and responses.
      And 2 days later got this:
      A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #XXXXXX with the following response:

Hello XXXXXX,
      We would like to thank you for your suggestion. The addition of another class has been suggested repeatedly and is being reviewed by the makers of Wartune. We appreciate the detail you have given and it has been sent to the appropriate department.

~The R2Games Team

Comment

AGREED! want the card to change CLASS, pls

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
        Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
        Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Change classes would be just SO SO much messy with the system.
          7road will need LOTS of time to fix anything, mkae adjustments if this ever comes out.
          And the card should be only once per player.

Comment

if he on the game the game will be bad

Comment

That's a terrible idea ... We'd have lack of knights if that happens ... and the calculation of stats would be messed up
              Server - 138- Falledge
              Guild - THE*CHOSEN
              Class - Mage
              Name - BigBadGirl
              Level - 70

Comment

Originally posted by Face-Star View Post
                That's a terrible idea ... We'd have lack of knights if that happens ... and the calculation of stats would be messed up
                With the game as it is now, I'd switch to a Knight before any other class. Critical Knight + Iris Pet is the best PvP build right now. I've seen a 125K BR Knight + Iris take down a 140K BR Mage and a 135K BR Archer in back-to-back fights. And the Mage even stunned him - twice. Didn't matter.

The best (and perhaps most painful) part was watching the Stunned Knight eat tons of damage only to be healed for about 5,000 HP per block, which he did at about a 60% Rate, so between the Player & Troop attacks, he was Healing about 10,000 HP a turn - while Stunned . Block-Heal is better than Sunto. WAY better. The Knight never even used his Iris Delphic. Just kept on doing Crit-Resto, getting Block Heals and ended with a Tsunami & Iris Crit-BL before coming out of Pet form - just short of 100% mark. Brutality + EDD @ 100% did 120K Damage.

Comment

That's dumb. Then i can be an archer at WB, and a knight during pvp or mage if we need a mage more than a knight at the time. Same goes with pve. That will just ruin this whole game. You choose a class. You stick with it or remake the class you want in another server/account. That simple.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    That's dumb. Then i can be an archer at WB, and a knight during pvp or mage if we need a mage more than a knight at the time. Same goes with pve. That will just ruin this whole game. You choose a class. You stick with it or remake the class you want in another server/account. That simple.
                    If you wanted to spend $ every time, in theory, sure. I don't know too many that would want to spend $ for repeated class-changes, especially if it's more than the cost of Wings (like 1999+ Balens). Balens would be much more well spent elsewhere - it's just nice for a 1-time changeover.

And lets be honest, if someone wanted to drop $80/day on WB Class changes, R2Games would be MORE than happy to take their money .

It's a fairly easy bit of code to write to do it as well. It's just data changes really and re-leveling. No gains here are random, they're all linear. The biggest pain would be swapping the class-based items with new class equivalents at the same level while preserving socketed gems, since it would require a new relational table that likely doesn't exist. It would simply reset the Skill & Talent Trees as part of the changeover and make the user re-select them. Seriously, I could probably write it in a day's time fairly easily. I wrote much more challenging code pieces back in the early 90s when I was developing MUDs.

Comment

i love my archer
                      Name:Ereshkigal
                      Class:Archer
                      Level:65
                      Server:246
                      Br:85.000

Comment

Working...
                      X