Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tree Of Ancientaaa

hi,

1.Why do you get nothing at Tree of Ancients, I have lvl 9 but get nothing extra `s.of only paid players? Or should you just buy is that it??

2.Verder I see weining back what I have already placed in terms comentaar ..

3. Why is worldbos only 2 times? while it was 3 times a day, and would like to change the time of 23.uur naaar 22:00 namely in Europe is almost night? 22.uur so happy to put worldbos there are also people who work there have you ever considered wartune ?????

I like to wait on your response ..........

The Artisan

1) What do you mean you get nothing from Tree of Ancients? You get something when you harvest it when it's fully energized and the timer runs out. You have level 9 of what? And what extra should you be getting?

2) Wat bedoel je?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Dutch and English mixed? rofl.
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

2 bugs of Tree of Ancients.

bug 1: you can't see the tree or energize if you are in the chamber when it is started.
        bug 2: cannot collect items that are on the ground ... ie: fruit, ores, etc .... unless you leave and come back into the ToA room.
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
          2 bugs of Tree of Ancients.

bug 1: you can't see the tree or energize if you are in the chamber when it is started.
          bug 2: cannot collect items that are on the ground ... ie: fruit, ores, etc .... unless you leave and come back into the ToA room.
          That bug 2... I could never fix it, no matter how many times I leave and re-enter... still can't touch any fruits.

Comment

These bugs have been around Forever.
            - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Hoi Esme

wat ik bedoel is...iedereen krijg wel wat als ze lvl omhoog gaan waarom ik niet ,ik heb nu lvl 9 van Tree of Anients om te farmen... maar krijg verder niets jammer of moet ik betalen is dat het om wat te krijgen als extra?

verder snap ik niet waarom worldbos 2 keer is geworden... een om 12.30 uur en een om 23.00 uur wat ik eigenlijk te laat vindt om 23.00 Europa`s tijd dan he...dus de vraag is waarom nu maar 2 keer de worldbos en niet 3 keer??of willen jullie zo geld binnen halen is dat het?

graag je uitleg Esme erover wel erg jammer dat je niks krijg als je farm met tree of Anciets terwijl ik lvl 9 heb de hoogste van heel the server?

The artisan

HOI,
              jammer dat je geen antwoord krijg op mijn vraag. de vraag is heel simpel Mijn farm staat op lvl 9 met Tree Ancients maar krijg niks extra raar toch normaal als je lvl omhoog gaat krijg je wel wat of moet je weer is kopen zoals altijd jammer hoor.Verder vindt ik ook als je lvl omhoog gaat moet tie mee aan wat je ook doet met alles en niet alleen maar wanneer de spel maker dit wilt ? of zit er meer achter moet je betalen?????

Met vriendelijk groet Toshiba2012

Hi Esme

what I mean is ... everyone will get something when they go up lvl not why I now I have lvl 9 Tree of Anients to farm ... but get nothing too bad or do I have to pay is that to get some as an extra ?

I also do not understand why did ... worldbos 2 times one at 12:30 and one at 23:00 I actually leave you at 23:00 Europe `s time than the ... so the question is why now, but 2 times the worldbos and not three times ? or want so get your money within is that it ?

Esme like your explanation about it very unfortunate that you get nothing if you farm with tree or Anciets while I 'm lvl 9 the highest in the server?

The artisan
              Edit / Delete Edit Post Quick reply to this message Reply Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Multi -Quote This Message
              Today 04:02 AM # 8
              Herald of Harkenings
              HOI ,
              shame you do not answer my question . the question is very simple My farm is at lvl 9 with Tree Ancients but get nothing extra weird yet normal if your lvl goes up you get what you need or buy back is as always a shame hoor.Verder I find even if you lvl goes up should tie it to whatever you do with everything and not just when the playmaker want this? or is there more you have to pay ? ? ?

Sincerely Toshiba2012
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 01-22-2014, 04:28 AM. Reason: Merge triple post

Comment

Iedereen krijgt iets als wat omhoog gaat? Hun farm level, bedoel je? Of doel je op de Guild Tree? Het is niet duidelijk.

De WB: dat is een beslissing van 7Roads, de ontwikkelaars. Hoe, wat en waarom hebben wij geen antwoord op.
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

hoi Esme,

Lekker makkelijk antwoord zeg ...friendliness heet het in de farm ik heb die op lvl 9 staan en er zijn maar 2 mensen die het zo hoog hebben staan in de server S355 Star ridge wat toegevoegde waarde heeft dat? je krijg een appeltje als extra alleen komt het te
                  voorschijn in als je spire of tok speelt verder niks??? graag zou ik het willen terug zien met alles waarom heb je anders lvl 9 friedliness......
                  de hoogste van heel de server???

Mvg,

Toshiba2012

hoi Esme,

Lekker makkelijk antwoord zeg ...friendliness heet het in de farm ik heb die op lvl 9 staan en er zijn maar 2 mensen die het zo hoog hebben staan in de server S355 Star ridge wat toegevoegde waarde heeft dat? je krijg een appeltje als extra alleen komt het te
                  voorschijn in als je spire of tok speelt verder niks??? graag zou ik het willen terug zien met alles waarom heb je anders lvl 9 friedliness......
                  de hoogste van heel de server???

Mvg,

Toshiba2012

Hi Esme,

Pretty easy answer ... say friendliness is called in the farm on which I have lvl 9 stand and there are only two people who have it in the server S355 Star ridge some as high added value that? you get an apple as an extra only comes to
                  emerge in if you spire or tok plays nothing else?? I would love to see it back with everything else why did you lvl 9 friedliness ......
                  the highest in the server??

Best regards,

Toshiba2012
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-07-2014, 03:56 PM.

Comment

In MPDs ja, dat is waar het vriendschapslevel tot uiting komt. Het is een vriendschapsbonus, dus waarom zou het tevoorschijn moeten komen als je iets zonder die andere persoon doet? Dat zou toch raar zijn??

Comment

Working...
                    X